+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Startup Visa Program Timeline

Zoe129

Jan 7, 2020
Hi everyone,
It has been a long time that i haven't posted anything here. My father finaly got his ielts score and our business plan is ready to go. Our agent told us that we have an interview on skype this week. Who has any expreience about that interview in order to get the letter of support?

Zoe129

Jan 7, 2020
Hi! AMIR001,

May I know the contact and name of your agent who deal with your application? Thanks.

StrangerSUV

Oct 27, 2019
Hello everyone
My incubator has agreed to give Letter of support. However, my Ielts is valid for 3 months from now. They are asking me to take a exam and update the new ielts score. I find the information about Ielts on CIC but did not have any requirement about how many months of Ielts. Anyone share the information with me? Do I need to take the new Ielts exam?

Rach03

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Hello everyone
My incubator has agreed to give Letter of support. However, my Ielts is valid for 3 months from now. They are asking me to take a exam and update the new ielts score. I find the information about Ielts on CIC but did not have any requirement about how many months of Ielts. Anyone share the information with me? Do I need to take the new Ielts exam?
Incubator has their sole discretion on issuing Letter of Support, which mean their requirements is differrent from what CIC does. So I think you have to provide your Ielts cert in order to issue LOS. I guess their purpose of providing valid IELTS is they want to make sure you have qualified English to run the business. They dont want to be known by CIC that they issue the LOS while the applicant doesnt have eligible English.

Kai Nemo

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Hi Everyone,
I have been following up this forum for a year ago and I see it is very helpful for all of us who intend or already applied for Canadian PR under SUV program.
I have just sent my PR application at the beginning of this year and hereafter I’d like to share my updated timeline so far and hope it may help for somebody as well as expect to receive some helpful share from the experienced members-who already got the PR via the SUV program or who are on the same boat with me.
  • Sent Application on 06-Jan-2020
  • Receipt of AOR & Biometric instruction Letter on 16-Jan
  • Sent the " Biometrics" on 31-Jan
  • Receipt of the Request for Additional Docs (ADR) on 25-July
  • Sent all ADR on 30-July
  • Now continue to wait for the next steps from IRCC.

mosmo

Star Member
Sep 10, 2020
Hi Everyone,
I have been following up this forum for a year ago and I see it is very helpful for all of us who intend or already applied for Canadian PR under SUV program.
I have just sent my PR application at the beginning of this year and hereafter I’d like to share my updated timeline so far and hope it may help for somebody as well as expect to receive some helpful share from the experienced members-who already got the PR via the SUV program or who are on the same boat with me.
  • Sent Application on 06-Jan-2020
  • Receipt of AOR & Biometric instruction Letter on 16-Jan
  • Sent the " Biometrics" on 31-Jan
  • Receipt of the Request for Additional Docs (ADR) on 25-July
  • Sent all ADR on 30-July
  • Now continue to wait for the next steps from IRCC.
Submitted jan 2nd did biometrics on the 10th. Nothing since then.

Kai Nemo

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Submitted jan 2nd did biometrics on the 10th. Nothing since then.
Hi my friend,
Let keep patient...! Nothing else matter except for Covid....Honestly one of my friends has applied since Oct 2019 so far...as same as you....biometric already but no further information more..! FYI: IRCC stopped because of Covdid then has just started processing PR under SUV program since July...I reckon...also saw this info from web...By the way, In my point of view...if U are not asked any more ADR means IRCC officer don"t double yr file or CV and he or she has already passed yr file to the next checking steps...

mosmo

Star Member
Sep 10, 2020
Hi my friend,
Let keep patient...! Nothing else matter except for Covid....Honestly one of my friends has applied since Oct 2019 so far...as same as you....biometric already but no further information more..! FYI: IRCC stopped because of Covdid then has just started processing PR under SUV program since July...I reckon...also saw this info from web...By the way, In my point of view...if U are not asked any more ADR means IRCC officer don"t double yr file or CV and he or she has already passed yr file to the next checking steps...
Hoping and praying so.

Halem

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I've sent my application on 22-July-2020 and I've heard nothing since then, even AOR.
Is this normal? I see some of you have received your AOR after 10 days and mine has been 70 days and still nothing.

Reactions: mamad611

TucoR

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I've sent my application on 22-July-2020 and I've heard nothing since then, even AOR.
Is this normal? I see some of you have received your AOR after 10 days and mine has been 70 days and still nothing.
Probably the same, Delivered on 6th August, no reply since.

Kai Nemo

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Hi Friends,
This would be abnormal in a normal case but it seems to be very normal in this special period of time. FYI, One of the friends of mine also sent his application to IRCC in March and has no file No so far.
Let keep patient because IRCC has just restarted processing the SUV Application at around the end of June 2020 and they may focus on processing the application received since Mar 2020 or before then your turn will come later.
Furthermore, the processing time of almost type of PR or Visa application has been delayed extremely due to the serious impact of COVID 19.
Cheers,
Kai

Reactions: TucoR

mosmo

Star Member
Sep 10, 2020
hello guys. Pls i got an update on my application requesting for proof of studies (diplomas and transcripts). Though I submitted my certificates. Not sure what i have to submit now. Do I submit my WES verification or get the transcript. Start up visa guys pls what did you submit. Thanks

TucoR

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
hello guys. Pls i got an update on my application requesting for proof of studies (diplomas and transcripts). Though I submitted my certificates. Not sure what i have to submit now. Do I submit my WES verification or get the transcript. Start up visa guys pls what did you submit. Thanks
Have you submitted notarized documents?