+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Startup Visa Program Timeline

Kai Nemo

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Hi,
The proof of studies is not only the Qualification / Certificates or Diplomas as you mentioned but you also have to submit the College transcripts or University transcripts as well. I have submitted my Engineer Qualification as well as University transcripts for all subjects which I used to study at my university and you should contact your college where you studied to have it issued.
It is not necessary to submit the one verified by WES since it will take some months, you only need to submit your Qualification and University transcripts as well as to have them translated and notarized.
I assume that you have missed this document since I have been also requested for the additional docs but IRCC didn't ask me for the proof of studies.
By the way, could you please share your SUV application timeline so far?
Cheers,
Kai

Last edited:

mosmo

Star Member
Sep 10, 2020
Hi,
The proof of studies is not only the Qualification / Certificates or Diplomas as you mentioned but you also have to submit the College transcripts or University transcripts as well. I have submitted my Engineer Qualification as well as University transcripts for all subjects which I used to study at my university and you should contact your college where you studied to have it issued. I assume that you have missed this document since I have been also requested for the additional docs but IRCC didn't ask me for the proof of studies.
Cheers,
Kai
Thank you for clarification. I only submitted the certificates. I've sent mail to school in uk for Masters transcripts, hopefully will get that before friday. But getting transcripts in Nigeria is not always easy and I have to get the transcript for Bsc. God help me.

Kai Nemo

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Thank you for clarification. I only submitted the certificates. I've sent mail to school in uk for Masters transcripts, hopefully will get that before friday. But getting transcripts in Nigeria is not always easy and I have to get the transcript for Bsc. God help me.
Hi Masters, Hope you are able to get the transcript soonest to avoid delaying your SUV processing time.
By the way, could you please share your SUV Application timeline so far?
Cheers, Kai

mosmo

Star Member
Sep 10, 2020
Hi, submitted 2nd of Jan, did Biometrics on 10th. More docs on 20th of Oct. Will need to send a mail requesting for more time getting the transcripts cos of unrest in now. And 24 hrs curfew is being declared now effective today. Couldn't even get to the bank to get a new stamped POF statement.

Reactions: Barbiejolie

Kai Nemo

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Hi Master, What a bad luck is ! I pray for your bank is able to reopen soonest ! Anyhow, don't worry too much about the deadline since as my understanding, IRCC is ready to extend for most of the deadline in this special period of time.
Thank you for your share the timeline. Actually, we are almost on the same timeline.
Mine is: Submitted application on ~ 06-Jan-2020, Receipt of AOR & Biometrics instruction Letter on ~16-Jan, Sent the "Biometrics" on ~31-Jan, Receipt of the Request for Additional Docs (ADR) on ~25-July, Sent all ADR on ~30-July…Now awaiting for the next steps from IRCC.
Let keep in touch, my friend!
Kai

Saramqy

Oct 21, 2020
I have a question, did you pay to incubator for LOS?

Barbiejolie

Oct 22, 2020
Hello, @mosmo I see you are Nigerian too and just about to start the SUV process.
Is there a way I can reach you? Please I will really need pointers thank you.

TucoR

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
I have a question, did you pay to incubator for LOS?
Seems like scam. It is against the terms to pay for LOS.

In my agreement with the incubator, they will charge 10% (around 2k) if visa fails.
But I didn't pay for LOS.

Barbiejolie

Oct 22, 2020
Hello everyone,
I Just learned about the startup visa route and just want to apply.
Registered for ielts, getting my school certificates evaluated etc.
I also saw that this program has been extended to July 2021.
What incubators are interested in e-commerce ?

mosmo

Star Member
Sep 10, 2020
Hello everyone,
I Just learned about the startup visa route and just want to apply.
Registered for ielts, getting my school certificates evaluated etc.
I also saw that this program has been extended to July 2021.
What incubators are interested in e-commerce ?
Pm your no I'll explain the process to you. You don't need to evaluate degrees. Its not required. I think only the transcript is rqd