+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Sponsorship (Afghanistan - Canada)

Cinderella_2020

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Hi everyone.

My brother sponsored his wife from Afghanistan and he sent his application by Mail on February 2021 to the address Sydney NS. He hasn’t received anything from them yet . We email to immigration too their response was they have not received anything from him . We don’t know what we should to do . He has all the copies of the papers and the prove of the payment to immigration. Any suggestions .

Thanks
It’s best to call them and inquire through by talking to a agent inshallah your brother hears positive news.

18882422100 press 2 then 1 then 1 then go from there with your application first letter then number of your application, from there follow with your Date of birth then press 1 to check your status after checking status press 0 to speak with agent

Reactions: Tayiba

Tayiba

Star Member
May 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
It’s best to call them and inquire through by talking to a agent inshallah your brother hears positive news.

18882422100 press 2 then 1 then 1 then go from there with your application first letter then number of your application, from there follow with your Date of birth then press 1 to check your status after checking status press 0 to speak with agent
Thank you

Tayiba

Star Member
May 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Salam

Just a quick question when the visa office gives you a dateline to summit a file for them . Do they respond back to you on the date line or before dateline ?

Thanks

Cinderella_2020

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Hey guys my husband is coming soon and he took Johnson&Johnson vaccine as mentioned he doesn’t have to hotel qurantine? But i don’t know if they will accept the vaccination card From Afghanistan?

AfghanCanadian

Aug 8, 2021
Salam everyone - I’m planning to get marry soon and sponsor my wife iA. Any recommendations what documents I need to prepare ahead of the sponsorship as I want to avoid any delay that may cause later.

Also did anyone applied for visitor visa during the spousal sponsorship? I’ve few colleagues that got married in India and their spouse came after marriage with visitor visa and then they applied for inland PR Application.

Appreciate the support in Advance!!

ayousu

Jan 13, 2021
Anyone with family in Afghanistan, I hope they're safe.
I am praying for all of us and our nation. Send prayers, positive thoughts, whatever you believe in my husbands' direction please

zara999

Jan 3, 2021
Hi all,
So my spouse in Afghanistan. Here’s my time line
AOR1: aug 23/21 Sydney
Bio instruction letter: aug 25/2021
Sponsor Approval: Aug 26/2021

On the sponsor approval letter they said my application will be forwarded to London.

Question: when you received the biometric instruction letter.. did you guys do the biometrics right now?? On my letter it say it must be done within 30 days. My husband is in Afghanistan, how is he suppose to travel in this situation and it can’t be don’t in Afghanistan either.