+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Sponsorship (Afghanistan - Canada)

ayousu

Jan 13, 2021
You can send the passport to any visa office for stamping but it would be best if you have someone trustworthy that can handle it there, like send to visa office and have it mailed back to them because the visa office will not send it to Afghanistan

In my case my husband sent it to his brother in Turkey
Thank you for responding
Did your PPR mention Islamabad, specifically? We are in Turkey, so can go there in person, but our letter mentions "Islamabad" and our impression was that we had to follow that office specifically.

"Please provide passports or travel documents for yourself and each accompanying dependant, along
with a copy of this letter, to the visa office in Islamabad. Please see the VFS Visa Application Centre
(Pakistan) website for details on how to transmit your passports to the Canadian High Commission:
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Pakistan/."

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Thank you for responding
Did your PPR mention Islamabad, specifically? We are in Turkey, so can go there in person, but our letter mentions "Islamabad" and our impression was that we had to follow that office specifically.

"Please provide passports or travel documents for yourself and each accompanying dependant, along
with a copy of this letter, to the visa office in Islamabad. Please see the VFS Visa Application Centre
(Pakistan) website for details on how to transmit your passports to the Canadian High Commission:
Contact VFS global in turkey.

Jul 4, 2021
Does the PPR letter mention Islamabad specifically for you? We are trying to figure out how to submit the passport from Afghanistan, without having to go to Pakistan.
Yes its mentioned to go to Islamabad. So my husband is going there. Yeah we haven't figured out a way to mail it there so we thought its better if he goes in person.

ayousu

Jan 13, 2021
Contact VFS global in turkey.
I did, maybe I am asking the right questions from them. But their response was "We will send passports we receive to Ankara" they didn't know if the Islamabad mention on the PPR meant that Ankara couldn't process it. We've waiting over 1 year for this , so I don't want to do anything that messes this up. :D

zara999

Jan 3, 2021
Hi all,

did anyone have to get their text messages translated? If so, who did you go to?

Many thanks

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I did, maybe I am asking the right questions from them. But their response was "We will send passports we receive to Ankara" they didn't know if the Islamabad mention on the PPR meant that Ankara couldn't process it. We've waiting over 1 year for this , so I don't want to do anything that messes this up. :D
The visas can he issued anywhere. You could try contacting either Ankara or Islamabad visa offices to ask if you can submit in turkey.

You can. It's just not always easy to find the person who will confirm it is so.

Frankly you could probably just submit to VFS in Ankara without asking.

sh_ed

Star Member
Dec 20, 2020
Thank you for responding

Our passport request letter didn't state a particular office it just said to any VFS, his brother submitted to Istanbul once we got the passport back and COPR we noticed they had sent it it to Ankara. Double check with VFS in Turkey but you should be able to, who really wants to deal with Pakistan if you are in Turkey yourself.

Reactions: armoured

Tayiba

Star Member
May 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Salam

The visa office London send me email for more updates.
Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature.

Cinderella_2020

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
I received gcms notes and it mentioned that primary office is WARSAW

LVO was supposed to be processing my account and I received AOR2 june,8 2021 from lvo.

sh_ed

Star Member
Dec 20, 2020
I received gcms notes and it mentioned that primary office is WARSAW

LVO was supposed to be processing my account and I received AOR2 june,8 2021 from lvo.
It can move around if some offices are fast they will process it instead of LVO. I had received AOR2 from LVO but ended up getting PPR from Kiev