+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Sponsorship (Afghanistan - Canada)

Tayiba

Star Member
May 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi all,
So my spouse in Afghanistan. Here’s my time line
AOR1: aug 23/21 Sydney
Bio instruction letter: aug 25/2021
Sponsor Approval: Aug 26/2021

On the sponsor approval letter they said my application will be forwarded to London.

Question: when you received the biometric instruction letter.. did you guys do the biometrics right now?? On my letter it say it must be done within 30 days. My husband is in Afghanistan, how is he suppose to travel in this situation and it can’t be don’t in Afghanistan either.
Salam . Please call the immigration

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
Congrats!
i received mine today. What happens after, we wait for the decision?
The afghans are now priority, so its going to be very fast, i assume they will ask him to go to pakistan or other country, and ive also heard medicals will be done in canada…

zara999

Jan 3, 2021
How can they expect people to go
Pakistan or neighboring countries when there are no flight and borders are closed. It’s difficult to get a visa to neighboring countries. I don’t know what will happen.
I pray for all of us with family and loved ones in Afghanistan.

zara999

Jan 3, 2021
Salam everyone. Today I got pre arrival letter from the immigration .

Have you heard anything else?
My husband is now in Pakistan and he did his biometrics. Our file got transferred to Vienna - the lady on the phone told me, they are distributing application to process it faster. But I am still stressing.

Reactions: Tayiba

Tayiba

Star Member
May 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Salam . Yes yerstersy they send me a email and they said in a few days they are going to send his visa .

Reactions: zara999

zara999

Jan 3, 2021
that
Salam . Yes yerstersy they send me a email and they said in a few days they are going to send his visa .
congrats, that's great!
I am just waiting to hear a response from vienna office. I have emailed them, no response AND they won't even help on the phone.

Tayiba

Star Member
May 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Thanks . You can call this number
1-613-321-4243

offices are open Monday to Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. (Canadian Eastern Time) and Saturday and Sunday, 6:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (Canadian Eastern Time) .

zara999

Jan 3, 2021
Thanks . You can call this number
1-613-321-4243

offices are open Monday to Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. (Canadian Eastern Time) and Saturday and Sunday, 6:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (Canadian Eastern Time)
I did, they are the ones that told me my application is sent to vienna.
Thanks though.

Tayiba

Star Member
May 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I did, they are the ones that told me my application is sent to vienna.
Thanks though.
But it takes 9 months for them to proses. . Just wait , be patience and pray . I hope you get good news soon .