+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Sponsorship (Afghanistan - Canada)

zara999

Jan 3, 2021
My husband submitted his passport three weeks ago. His passport is on the way to him now. He should receive it in next complete of days. I am not sure how long dex security delivery take as that’s the courier they are using.

Reactions: Tayiba

Tayiba

Star Member
May 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
My husband submitted his passport three weeks ago. His passport is on the way to him now. He should receive it in next complete of days. I am not sure how long dex security delivery take as that’s the courier they are using.
Salam . Did they sent you email to sent his passport for visa ? And also is he living in Afghanistan? If you can tell us pls

zara999

Jan 3, 2021
Salam . Did they sent you email to sent his passport for visa ? And also is he living in Afghanistan? If you can tell us pls
No, He is in Pakistan.
and Yes they send an email - explaining where to drop off the passport, attach two photo etc.

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Salamalikum hope your doing well , my family also in Pakistan they received medical examinations could you tell me after medical how long will take to receive passport request?

karim.ahmadi

Nov 29, 2021
Salam everyone,
I hope you are all doing well. My wife has left Afghanistan and is now in Pakistan waiting for her Canadian visa under the spousal sponsorship. She completed her medical a week ago. Do you know when would she potentially receive the passport request from the embassy? I also received an email from the Canadian embassy in Islamabad asking about how she crossed the border into Pakistan and if her passport was stamped and a few other related questions. Did anyone else receive such an email from them?

I would appreciate your responses.

Best regards,
Karim

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Salam everyone,
I hope you are all doing well. My wife has left Afghanistan and is now in Pakistan waiting for her Canadian visa under the spousal sponsorship. She completed her medical a week ago. Do you know when would she potentially receive the passport request from the embassy? I also received an email from the Canadian embassy in Islamabad asking about how she crossed the border into Pakistan and if her passport was stamped and a few other related questions. Did anyone else receive such an email from them?

I would appreciate your responses.

Best regards,
Karim
Salamalikum hope your doing well, today was my family medical they are also in Pakistan and waiting for there passport request I don’t know how long will take please keep me updated if you hear anything.

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Salam . Since from month of October no update.
Hope your doing well, your husband is in Pakistan or Afghanistan? If he is in Afghanistan I don’t think so that they send biometric and medical exam instruction , in my family application and my friends when they come to Pakistan they received medical exams .

Tayiba

Star Member
May 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hope your doing well, your husband is in Pakistan or Afghanistan? If he is in Afghanistan I don’t think so that they send biometric and medical exam instruction , in my family application and my friends when they come to Pakistan they received medical exams .
My husband’s papers are all done and approved Just waiting for his visa to come . He is still in Afghanistan

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
My family medical exam was in 29 November how long will take to receive passport request after medical examinations?