+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Sponsorship (Afghanistan - Canada)

Tayiba

Star Member
May 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Salam . If your family is still living in Afghanistan and waiting for their visa . Please leave the country and go to Pakistan . They are not sending the visa to you while your are in Afghanistan . Because there is no office open in Afghanistan to process your application. Once you arrive in Pakistan please send your full address and phone number to immigration and let them know that you came to Pakistan and waiting for your visa . I got this information from MP of my city that she contacted to immigration officer .

Last edited:

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Salam . If your family is still living in Afghanistan and waiting for their visa . Please leave the country and go to Pakistan . They are not sending the visa to you while your are in Afghanistan . Because there is no office open in Afghanistan to process your application. Once you arrive in Pakistan please send your full address and phone number to immigration and let them know that you came to Pakistan and waiting for your visa . I got this information from MP of my city that she contacted to immigration officer .
Salam . Hope your doing well, I told you before if your husband is in Afghanistan he will not get visa the same email my family received when they ware in Afghanistan. When they came to Pakistan they received medical instruction.

Reactions: Tayiba

AfghanCanadian

Aug 8, 2021
Hello Everyone - I’m applying for spousal visa, I heard that medical and biometric requirement are waived for Afghan national. Is that correct ?

AfghanCanadian

Aug 8, 2021
Thanks @Tayiba

Do you know how long it take to get biometric and medical after applying? Also timeline visa stamped after medical and biometric? I'm extremely concerned about my wife.

Tayiba

Star Member
May 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Thanks @Tayiba

Do you know how long it take to get biometric and medical after applying? Also timeline visa stamped after medical and biometric? I'm extremely concerned about my wife.
Salam . You have to make appointment online with the office of biometric and medical check . It is all about dates of your appointments.I don’t know what is the time line now . And also You have to call IRCC Client Support Centre +1-613-321-4243 and let them know that your wife is going to Pakistan . For my husband the immigration of London sent a form for him . It is about how he travel from Afghanistan to Pakistan . Once your wife arrives to Pakistan they will send you that form but you have to wait for their emails .

AfghanCanadian

Aug 8, 2021
Salam . You have to make appointment online with the office of biometric and medical check . It is all about dates of your appointments.I don’t know what is the time line now . And also You have to call IRCC Client Support Centre +1-613-321-4243 and let them know that your wife is going to Pakistan . For my husband the immigration of London sent a form for him . It is about how he travel from Afghanistan to Pakistan . Once your wife arrives to Pakistan they will send you that form but you have to wait for their emails .
Thanks for prompt reply. Will IRCC send Biometric and medical request while she in Afghanistan or she has to go Pakistan first and then asked for it? For your husband did they sent the request when he was in Afghanistan or in Pakistan?

Tayiba

Star Member
May 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Thanks for prompt reply. Will IRCC send Biometric and medical request while she in Afghanistan or she has to go Pakistan first and then asked for it? For your husband did they sent the request when he was in Afghanistan or in Pakistan?
My husband did his medical and biometric in MAY .He went Pakistan now for his visa . He was in Afghanistan when they sent his medical and biometric. But now there is no office in Afghanistan.

AfghanCanadian

Aug 8, 2021
Thanks @Tayiba

For Marriage certificate English translation, did you got it done from Afghanistan and attested by Afghan foreign affairs or was the translation completed by translator in Canada?

AfghanCanadian

Aug 8, 2021
Salam Everyone - I'm almost about to submit the application as it took some time to get some documents. I'm going through the check list and its asking birth certificate. My wife does not have any or can obtain it. Did anyone submit Birth certificate for afghan applicant ? is that a requirement?

Thanks in advance.

Tayiba

Star Member
May 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Salam everyone hope all doing well . And a very happy new year to everyone.
Today my husband summit his passport for visa .

Last edited:
Reactions: sh_ed