+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Sponsorship (Afghanistan - Canada)

Tayiba

Star Member
May 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi everyone. Today the immigration of Canada sent my husband visa approval.

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi everyone. Today the immigration of Canada sent my husband visa approval.
Hi , my family also received visa approval yesterday, now I’m nervous about there flight all borders is close now .

Tayiba

Star Member
May 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi , my family also received visa approval yesterday, now I’m nervous about there flight all borders is close now .
If they are in Afghanistan. All the international flights will be starting November 1st from Kabul .
And also you have to wait for actual visa . Without the actual visa they can not travel to any country .

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
If they are in Afghanistan. All the international flights will be starting November 1st from Kabul .
And also you have to wait for actual visa . Without the actual visa they can not travel to any country .
Yes my family is in Afghanistan and they have Pakistan visa due to this situation I don’t think so that international flights start soon .

sadeel18

Jul 12, 2019
My wife also got an "visa confirmation" that says this: "This letter is to confirm that the following individuals have been approved for visas authorizing travel to Canada."

But is this enough to travel from Afghanistan to Canada? or is there another letter/visa expected? this seems really empty, not sure if it will be accepted at airports...

Tayiba

Star Member
May 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
My wife also got an "visa confirmation" that says this: "This letter is to confirm that the following individuals have been approved for visas authorizing travel to Canada."

But is this enough to travel from Afghanistan to Canada? or is there another letter/visa expected? this seems really empty, not sure if it will be accepted at airports...
You have to wait for the actual visa . She can not travel to Canada . I am waiting too for the actual visa to send me . Pls call 1-613-321-4243 .

sadeel18

Jul 12, 2019
I asked them and they said they can't issue visa to Afghanistan, and that they first need to move to another country. The document they provided is just to get out of Afghanistan to third country.

Good day,

Thank you for your message. This letter has been issued as confirmation that you have received authorization to travel to Canada should it be of assistance in facilitating your travel through and out of Afghanistan. The letter is not sufficient for travel to Canada.

You will still need to have a passport/travel document and a Canadian visa in order to board a flight destined to Canada. At this time we have no capacity to issue these documents while you remain in Afghanistan. If you leave Afghanistan, please communicate with the responsible Canadian migration office for continued processing of your application.

Reactions: armoured

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I asked them and they said they can't issue visa to Afghanistan, and that they first need to move to another country. The document they provided is just to get out of Afghanistan to third country.

Good day,

Thank you for your message. This letter has been issued as confirmation that you have received authorization to travel to Canada should it be of assistance in facilitating your travel through and out of Afghanistan. The letter is not sufficient for travel to Canada.

You will still need to have a passport/travel document and a Canadian visa in order to board a flight destined to Canada. At this time we have no capacity to issue these documents while you remain in Afghanistan. If you leave Afghanistan, please communicate with the responsible Canadian migration office for continued processing of your application.
But they wrote in email : In the next few days, we will send you an approval letter for your use. You do not need to stay in Afghanistan now or after you receive your letter. Prior to your departure for Canada.

sadeel18

Jul 12, 2019
Their communication is very confusing. I have tried both calling the number and emailing them. When I call them, the agents aren't too helpful. When I email them, they gave me the response above. Can you also email them and see what they say?

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Their communication is very confusing. I have tried both calling the number and emailing them. When I call them, the agents aren't too helpful. When I email them, they gave me the response above. Can you also email them and see what they say?
Did your family received the same email that my family received? They mentioned they send in the next few days approval letter for your use . we have to wait maybe they send visa or confirmation of visa .

sadeel18

Jul 12, 2019
They sent two emails:

1) Sept 24:

In the next few days, we will send you a visa approval letter for your use. You do not need to stay in Afghanistan now or after you receive your letter. We will continue to support your application whether or not you are in Afghanistan.

2) Oct 6:

This letter is to confirm that the following individuals have been approved for visas authorizing travel to Canada.

Tayiba

Star Member
May 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
They sent two emails:

1) Sept 24:

In the next few days, we will send you a visa approval letter for your use. You do not need to stay in Afghanistan now or after you receive your letter. We will continue to support your application whether or not you are in Afghanistan.

2) Oct 6:

This letter is to confirm that the following individuals have been approved for visas authorizing travel to Canada.
I got the same emails so far from them . And when I called the number that I post it here . She told me she sent a email to immigration office to send me the visa . And now I have to wait for the actual visa to come . I don’t know when they are going to send me the actual visa .

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I got the same emails so far from them . And when I called the number that I post it here . She told me she sent a email to immigration office to send me the visa . And now I have to wait for the actual visa to come . I don’t know when they are going to send me the actual visa .
Did they mention in the email about the expiration of visa approval letter ?
if your husband go to Pakistan will he get his visa ?

Tayiba

Star Member
May 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
No we have to wait . But yes on the email said you can travel to a 3rd country but not Canada. But you have to eamil them and let them know you that you left Afghanistan and now you are in Pakistan so they have your address on the file .

Tayiba

Star Member
May 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
There is NO expired date on the approval visa . But there will be expiration date on the actual visa once they send it .