Spouse sponsorship Abu Dhabi office

AWIIAK

Apr 6, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2016
Hi all, I've been reading this forum since long time and now i'm in process of filling forms. I'm Pakistani and my wife is Canadian citizen living with me in Saudi Arabia.

I'll be grateful if somebody answer to my these questions:

1. Which country specific guide should i use? Pakistan or Middle East?
2. Does any Pakistani national living in middle east have submitted all their "Original" documents?
3. From where can i get document copies notarized?

mohammedessam

Oct 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Apr-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
13-May-2015
File Transfer...
06-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2015
AWIIAK said:
Hi all, I've been reading this forum since long time and now i'm in process of filling forms. I'm Pakistani and my wife is Canadian citizen living with me in Saudi Arabia.

2. Does any Pakistani national living in middle east have submitted all their "Original" documents?
1- if you've been living in the middle east for long time, I suggest that you use the middle east guide
2- no idea
3- lawyer

IRONMAN7777

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2015
AOR Received.
JAN 2016
File Transfer...
JAN 2016
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
OCT 2015
Interview........
Unknown
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hello All

Does anybody have an idea which batch/quota is being worked on at the moment at ADVO for FAM?

sanabanana

May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
14-01-2016
File Transfer...
03-02-2016
Med's Done....
19-09-2015
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2016
AWIIAK said:

Hi, I am Lebanese and have been living in the UAE for 22 years and I followed the Lebanese and UAE guides. It is a bit confusing because they mention country of residence but it is better to follow both country of citizenship and residency.
Good Luck :)

AWIIAK

Apr 6, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2016
sanabanana said:
Hi, I am Lebanese and have been living in the UAE for 22 years and I followed the Lebanese and UAE guides. It is a bit confusing because they mention country of residence but it is better to follow both country of citizenship and residency.
Good Luck :)
Thanks sanabanana. I've been in Saudi Arabia since 4 years now. The issue in using both (Pakistan & Saudi Arabia) guides is that in Pakistan they've requested to submit everything original, while in Saudi Arabia's they required only copies of most of the docs.
Also, what about notarization of copies? My documents are of Pakistan, so can i get their copies notarized in Saudi Arabia?

Hashipk

Jun 29, 2015
Faisalabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Soon
Med's Request
Upfront: 21-10-2015
I was in UAE in same visa , so I have to write every exit and entry like I visited Pakistan 13 times in year on same visa. So I need to write 13 times even I visit Pakistan for 2 days ? Or visa issued and expiry exit day .

sanabanana

May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
14-01-2016
File Transfer...
03-02-2016
Med's Done....
19-09-2015
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2016
AWIIAK said:
Thanks sanabanana. I've been in Saudi Arabia since 4 years now. The issue in using both (Pakistan & Saudi Arabia) guides is that in Pakistan they've requested to submit everything original, while in Saudi Arabia's they required only copies of most of the docs.
Also, what about notarization of copies? My documents are of Pakistan, so can i get their copies notarized in Saudi Arabia?

I notarized my documents from Lebanon, because they were issued there. I only submitted original Police Certificate from UAE. YOu need to check if KSA notarizes documents that were not issued in KSA.

Jun 22, 2011
AWIIAK said:

if you apply from Saudi Arabia holding Pakistani passport then your fille will be transfered to London Visa Office. it should b done within a year as long as u submit all the documents.
dont submit original documents as it is really pain to get them back. send in color copy of marriage certificate and stuff. if they require they will ask u. i sent all the copies and they didnt ask me for original.
when i sent the photocopes i didnt get them notarised. i just mentioned in everything that if they require originals it can be provided.

Jun 22, 2011
Hashipk said:
I was in UAE in same visa , so I have to write every exit and entry like I visited Pakistan 13 times in year on same visa. So I need to write 13 times even I visit Pakistan for 2 days ? Or visa issued and expiry exit day .
You have to mentioned every travel you have done to any country.

AWIIAK

Apr 6, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2016
blackknight678 said:
if you apply from Saudi Arabia holding Pakistani passport then your fille will be transfered to London Visa Office. it should b done within a year as long as u submit all the documents.
dont submit original documents as it is really pain to get them back. send in color copy of marriage certificate and stuff. if they require they will ask u. i sent all the copies and they didnt ask me for original.
when i sent the photocopes i didnt get them notarised. i just mentioned in everything that if they require originals it can be provided.
Thanks blacknight678. Even the birth & marriage certificates you submitted were copies?

mohammedessam

Oct 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Apr-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
13-May-2015
File Transfer...
06-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2015
Received my wife gcms notes on friday

They haven't touched the file since November 2015

They are sleeping on it :(

I'll talk to my MP soon about it

ohcanada15

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
File Transfer...
23-07-2015 in process aug 06th
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
mohammedessam said:
Received my wife gcms notes on friday

They haven't touched the file since November 2015

They are sleeping on it :(

I'll talk to my MP soon about it
That's really not good . Have they added the additional documents recieved in your notes ? What I recommend is to talk to your MP. Why is there no progress in Abu Dhabi office lately ?

imran364

Sep 8, 2015
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
any one got PPR from Abu dhabi office recently ?

mohammedessam

Oct 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Apr-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
13-May-2015
File Transfer...
06-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2015
ohcanada15 said:
That's really not good . Have they added the additional documents recieved in your notes ? What I recommend is to talk to your MP. Why is there no progress in Abu Dhabi office lately ?
No
I sent the additional documents on November and it's not included in the notes of the file
The last activity on the file was when they sent the request for additional documents