16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
13-May-2015
File Transfer...
06-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2015
ohcanada15 said:
I sent it about two month after because it took that long to gather all the necessary documents. my notes were updated right after they received my documents and yet no they is no words of received documents
what is you due date ? under eligibility there's due date says July this year. did you have the chance to look yours

I hope they changed their mind. What happens during interview do they take long time to make discussion after interview or takes few weeks to get ppr , if approved.
The due date on my wife application is July 1, 2016

ohcanada15

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
File Transfer...
23-07-2015 in process aug 06th
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
mohammedessam said:
The due date on my wife application is July 1, 2016
do they really follow the due dates ?

ohcanada15

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
bublo ksa said:
My husband's app due date was January 16,2016. Nothing got :(
I really admire your patience . its very sad that cic doesn't even follow their own guidelines

bublo ksa

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ohcanada15 said:
I really admire your patience . its very sad that cic doesn't even follow their own guidelines
Waiting for Caips results. Hopefully will get it with in couple days.

bublo ksa

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Received caips result today. Nothing new in it I found.It reflects same image as my previous Caips result. File is still on location" Active self PR" since Oct 26,2015.
Eligibility, criminality and medical is passed security still blank. Status shows " In process" since Oct 09, 2015. No idea till when I have to wait more for PPR. Waiting game killing me :(

mohammedessam

Oct 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Apr-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
13-May-2015
File Transfer...
06-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2015
bublo ksa said:
Received caips result today. Nothing new in it I found.It reflects same image as my previous Caips result. File is still on location" Active self PR" since Oct 26,2015.
Eligibility, criminality and medical is passed security still blank. Status shows " In process" since Oct 09, 2015. No idea till when I have to wait more for PPR. Waiting game killing me :(
Perfect
Hopefully you hear something good soon
My wife caips notes still says Not started for criminality, eligibility and security
So the application is still sitting there with no updates

ohcanada15

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
Has Abu Dhabi office called applicants to setup interviews ?
There is recommended for interview for our eligibility . It was updated early this year . Does anyone know how long it might take ?

Also on my notes it says my application status open ..what does that mean ?

kakoimarlon

Aug 31, 2014
( Please help Email confution I recived email from Canadian embassy New Dheli office . But my application is here in Abu Dhabi ?

Dear Mr/Ms

This is in reference to your visa application for Canada.

The results of initial medical examinations for yourself has expired. In order to provide your application with an updated validity we require following additional medical examination(s) for yourself:
Chest Xray (in DICOM / JPEG format) with report (in PDF)
Completed MEDICAL REPORT CHEST X-RAY REQUISITION AND REPORT form (Page 5 and 6 of IMM5419) (in PDF)
Duly completed Re-assessment Form (Attached herewith)
APPLICANT'S DETAILS:

Name :

DOB :

IME :
APPLICATION :

Please visit this website: for identifying Panel Physician (PP) in your vicinity and take this email to the Panel Physician (PP) for the re-assessment(s) to be arranged. For clients outside India, please remember to advise the PP that the results will need to be sent to India.

Please contact PP for an appointment to comply with this request. Failure to do so may result in the closing of your Immigration medical file, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Sincerely,

Officer
Regional Medical Office
High Commission of Canada
Chanakyapuri, P.O. Box 5209
New Delhi-110021, India

*FOR PANEL PHYSICIANS
PLEASE CONSIDER THIS EMAIL AS AN OFFICIAL RE - ASSESSMENT REQUEST
EMAIL ALL THE REQUESTED INFORMATION AT- DELHI

*FOR APPLICANTS
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL

mohammedessam

Oct 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Apr-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
13-May-2015
File Transfer...
06-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2015
kakoimarlon said:
( Please help Email confution I recived email from Canadian embassy New Dheli office . But my application is here in Abu Dhabi ?

Dear Mr/Ms

This is in reference to your visa application for Canada.

The results of initial medical examinations for yourself has expired. In order to provide your application with an updated validity we require following additional medical examination(s) for yourself:
Chest Xray (in DICOM / JPEG format) with report (in PDF)
Completed MEDICAL REPORT CHEST X-RAY REQUISITION AND REPORT form (Page 5 and 6 of IMM5419) (in PDF)
Duly completed Re-assessment Form (Attached herewith)
APPLICANT'S DETAILS:

Name :

DOB :

IME :
APPLICATION :

Please visit this website: for identifying Panel Physician (PP) in your vicinity and take this email to the Panel Physician (PP) for the re-assessment(s) to be arranged. For clients outside India, please remember to advise the PP that the results will need to be sent to India.

Please contact PP for an appointment to comply with this request. Failure to do so may result in the closing of your Immigration medical file, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Sincerely,

Officer
Regional Medical Office
High Commission of Canada
Chanakyapuri, P.O. Box 5209
New Delhi-110021, India

*FOR PANEL PHYSICIANS
PLEASE CONSIDER THIS EMAIL AS AN OFFICIAL RE - ASSESSMENT REQUEST
EMAIL ALL THE REQUESTED INFORMATION AT- DELHI

*FOR APPLICANTS
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL
Print this email and take it to the designated doctors available in your country
It looks like your medicals expired

kakoimarlon

Aug 31, 2014
Thank you Mohammed for reply . But my application is in Abu Dhabi VO started since from the beginning not from New Delie VO. And I'm not from in INDIA ,I'm from the PHILIPPINES working here Abu Dhabi .Why New Delie VO will send me e-mail,the country handle my application is ABudhabi VO it's confusing ?

mohammedessam

Oct 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Apr-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
13-May-2015
File Transfer...
06-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2015
kakoimarlon said:
Thank you Mohammed for reply . But my application is in Abu Dhabi VO started since from the beginning not from New Delie VO. And I'm not from in INDIA ,I'm from the PHILIPPINES working here Abu Dhabi .Why New Delie VO will send me e-mail,the country handle my application is ABudhabi VO it's confusing ?
Sorry didn't read your first few lines

What is the email address you received the email from

Dis you order Caips notes to see what is happening with your application?

kakoimarlon

Aug 31, 2014
It's ok. DELHI.MCREASSESSMENT@international.gc.ca I recived from this email so why New Delhi VO will send me mail , my File no. Is correct from there mail .