+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse sponsorship Abu Dhabi office

WAK86

Apr 20, 2016
azeemfrazkhan said:
DEAR ALL

ALHAMDULILAH I GOT MY PASSPORT REQUEST TODAY, WORKING IN KSA, BUT I AM ON VACATION IN PAKISTAN FOR 2 MONTHS AND THEY ARE ASKING TO SUBMIT PASSPORT IN ABU DHABI WITH IN 30 DAYS, IS THERE ANY POSSIBILITY TO SUBMIT MY PASSPORT IN CANADIAN IMMIGRATION OFFICE IN PAKISTAN. AS I CANNOT SEND MY PASSPORT OUTSIDE PAKISTAN THROUGH COURIER ITS AGAINST PAKISTAN LAW.

PLEASE GUDIE ME ANY ONE ITS URGENT?

TAHNKS
Hi,

Congratulations on your PPR! Can you tell me if the CIC asked for additional documents in your case? And if so, when did you submit them?

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
azeemfrazkhan said:
DEAR ALL

ALHAMDULILAH I GOT MY PASSPORT REQUEST TODAY, WORKING IN KSA, BUT I AM ON VACATION IN PAKISTAN FOR 2 MONTHS AND THEY ARE ASKING TO SUBMIT PASSPORT IN ABU DHABI WITH IN 30 DAYS, IS THERE ANY POSSIBILITY TO SUBMIT MY PASSPORT IN CANADIAN IMMIGRATION OFFICE IN PAKISTAN. AS I CANNOT SEND MY PASSPORT OUTSIDE PAKISTAN THROUGH COURIER ITS AGAINST PAKISTAN LAW.

PLEASE GUDIE ME ANY ONE ITS URGENT?

TAHNKS
Congratulations!!! Great to hear things are progressing in the ADVO. I'm sorry I don't know the answer but in our PPR they said we could submit using VFS global which has an office managing TRV applications to Canada and other immigration related services. is there an affiliated VFS in pakistan for applying for Canadian TRV? they may offer a similar service.

C.

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
bublo ksa said:
Congrats..!! :) I wish rest of ppl will get soon their PPR, I think Canadian Immigration office will refer you to send your passport to ADVO,
If you are facing problem in pak, come back here and send from here by DHL or ARAMEX and while you can give the one month notice to your company for your resignation.
I wouldn't advise anyone on giving resignation notice....I assume each situation is somewhat different, no?

Respectfully,

C.

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
imran364 said:
Any one from Abu Dhabi ?
Not sure what you are asking for?

C.

bublo ksa

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chilkootcee said:
I wouldn't advise anyone on giving resignation notice....I assume each situation is somewhat different, no?

Respectfully,

C.
I didn't mean that what you got... its a normal and simple fact that whenever you are going to leave any job you have to inform and give two weeks of some where one month notice to your employer...... right?
Have no idea about your situation.
Respectfully,

bublo ksa

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chilkootcee said:
Not sure what you are asking for?

C.
Simply he is asking if anybody applied from Abu dhabi for Canadian Immigration. He might have some question to ask if he could find anybody from Abu dhabi.

IRONMAN7777

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2015
AOR Received.
JAN 2016
File Transfer...
JAN 2016
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
OCT 2015
Interview........
Unknown
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi All,

I don't know if any of the Abu Dhabi VO applicants have recently gone to the CIC Website to check Processing Times, but I did and there is a change. It is now back from 17 Months to 13 Months for Spouse, again. It has also gone back to Processing Times as per VO.

mohammedessam

Oct 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Apr-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
13-May-2015
File Transfer...
06-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2015
IRONMAN7777 said:
Hi All,

I don't know if any of the Abu Dhabi VO applicants have recently gone to the CIC Website to check Processing Times, but I did and there is a change. It is now back from 17 Months to 13 Months for Spouse, again. It has also gone back to Processing Times as per VO.
Perfect
Nice to know that
My wife's application was sent in April 2015
So it has been 13 months but still no news from the embassy
Hopefully sometime soon

IRONMAN7777

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2015
AOR Received.
JAN 2016
File Transfer...
JAN 2016
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
OCT 2015
Interview........
Unknown
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
mohammedessam said:
Perfect
Nice to know that
My wife's application was sent in April 2015
So it has been 13 months but still no news from the embassy
Hopefully sometime soon
As per the CIC Website, if it has been more than the time shown, you can inform CIC using the Web Form.

All the best!

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
bublo ksa said:
I didn't mean that what you got... its a normal and simple fact that whenever you are going to leave any job you have to inform and give two weeks of some where one month notice to your employer...... right?
Have no idea about your situation.
Respectfully,
Ah...I see what you meant now...I know that some sponsors who are in the UAE are required to show proof of intent to return to Canada and some have not been required at the time of PPR...all I meant was that don't rush to quit jobs in the UAE unless you have to :)

Praying everyone still waiting hears good news!!

C.

Mmountainn

Feb 19, 2013
chilkootcee said:
Ah...I see what you meant now...I know that some sponsors who are in the UAE are required to show proof of intent to return to Canada and some have not been required at the time of PPR...all I meant was that don't rush to quit jobs in the UAE unless you have to :)

Praying everyone still waiting hears good news!!

C.
Good luck everyone! Can't wait to hear.

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016

PhilCanCIC

May 15, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any suggestions on what to do with my wife sponsorship... We just got married in the Philippines and did the medical exam at St.Luke but she is now back in Dubai to work.

mohammedessam

Oct 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Apr-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
13-May-2015
File Transfer...
06-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2015
PhilCanCIC said:
Any suggestions on what to do with my wife sponsorship... We just got married in the Philippines and did the medical exam at St.Luke but she is now back in Dubai to work.
Send your application and wait