Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Q8wanderlust said:
hi bladeguard! My husband applied for pR on 2011 and papers was opened on 2013... I'm working in q8 & from PHIL. Inshallah this year hoping for better this August they will send me PPR... Maybe it will take time because last dec 2014 I went to PHIL for annual leave & I went to Nepal also and this year again May I went for my annual leave maybe they are still not finished with the security bacckground
Ah ok.. kabayan ka pala hehe.. good to know.. 2011 pa pala nag apply
c mister, bakit parang ang tagal ata ng processing at progress ng case nyo to final decision? I guess sa PR application ng husband nyo ngkarun ng problema since it took 2 years para mag start maprocess ang application nyo? Anyway, sa ngaun malapit lapit na tlga at yan ang cgurado.. You'll be soon reunited with your husband.. ;)

Gano ka ba katagal nagstay sa Nepal? kc ang
mga nichek lang nman nila sa pagkakaalam ko eh ung mga tinirahan or pinuntahan mong bansa where you stayed for more than 6 months, of course including your country of nationality.. Saang Bansa ka ngaun dito sa middle east?

Q8wanderlust

Feb 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi under live in caregiver program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2013
Doc's Request.
May2014
Med's Request
Feb 2015
Med's Done....
Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 30, 2015
LANDED..........
By September 2015 goal
bladeguard said:
Ah ok.. kabayan ka pala hehe.. good to know.. 2011 pa pala nag apply
c mister, bakit parang ang tagal ata ng processing at progress ng case nyo to final decision? I guess sa PR application ng husband nyo ngkarun ng problema since it took 2 years para mag start maprocess ang application nyo? Anyway, sa ngaun malapit lapit na tlga at yan ang cgurado.. You'll be soon reunited with your husband.. ;)

Gano ka ba katagal nagstay sa Nepal? kc ang
mga nichek lang nman nila sa pagkakaalam ko eh ung mga tinirahan or pinuntahan mong bansa where you stayed for more than 6 months, of course including your country of nationality.. Saang Bansa ka ngaun dito sa middle east?
hi bladeguard! Sorry but I think we should use English language in this forum for respect for other nationalities joining in this forum....✌... There is a massive backlog on caregivers who applied for PR way back 2011-2013 and sadly my husband was on that.... Just a week only..

bladeguard

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Q8wanderlust said:
hi bladeguard! Sorry but I think we should use English language in this forum for respect for other nationalities joining in this forum....✌... There is a massive backlog on caregivers who applied for PR way back 2011-2013 and sadly my husband was on that.... Just a week only..
Ohh... im very sorry for that.. and to other forumers here, my sincerest apology..

toby_2481

Nov 20, 2014
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN 2013
Doc's Request.
SEPTEMBER 2014
Nomination.....
SEPTEMBER 2014
AOR Received.
SEPTEMBER 2014
File Transfer...
NOV 2014
Hi Wanderlust and Blade,

Wanderlust I dont know if you can still remember me but we do have the same case. I havent received any reply from them since November last year after sending all the required documents. I just sent a follow up email to ADVO 2 weeks ago and they replied saying that my papers are in qeue for review by an officer so I guess they havent even opened my envelope since then.

My wife was not a PR status in canada she only applied after we got married last 2012 although she has been in Canada since 2010. Care givers needs at least 2 years experience before they can apply for the PR hence the story.

So I hope that we see some light at the later part of this year.

God bless guys

Toby

Q8wanderlust

Feb 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi under live in caregiver program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2013
Doc's Request.
May2014
Med's Request
Feb 2015
Med's Done....
Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 30, 2015
LANDED..........
By September 2015 goal
toby_2481 said:
Hi Wanderlust and Blade,

Wanderlust I dont know if you can still remember me but we do have the same case. I havent received any reply from them since November last year after sending all the required documents. I just sent a follow up email to ADVO 2 weeks ago and they replied saying that my papers are in qeue for review by an officer so I guess they havent even opened my envelope since then.

My wife was not a PR status in canada she only applied after we got married last 2012 although she has been in Canada since 2010. Care givers needs at least 2 years experience before they can apply for the PR hence the story.

God bless guys

Toby
me too.. No good news yet.. We should pray and wait... Inshallah this year... Let's just see the brighter side of it... At least we can still save money while we are still working in ME.. We will need it in Canada

mmoin

Jul 22, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
12-Oct-2016
AOR Received.
24-Oct-2016
File Transfer...
26-Oct-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-Jun-2016
Passport Req..
07-Nov-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-Nov-2017
Sarim said:
Its all depend on CIC where they forward your case Islamabad all cases are going through London Visa Office, Paki Citizen mostly cases going to LVO just pray for best as i am also Paki Citizen living in UAE and waiting for Sponsorship approval, Lets see which visa office they will fwd my case.
Thank you for the info! And Good luck with your application!

bladeguard

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
toby_2481 said:
Hi Wanderlust and Blade,

God bless guys

Toby
Hi Toby.. If I remember it right, I replied to your post in Manila VO forum since we also have the same case. I was just wondering why until now you haven't received any response from the immigration, maybe it really depends on the Visa Officer who handles and process each particular application. As what I've mentioned in my reply to your post in Manila VO forum, it took 7 months for me to received an email since I forwarded my documents (complete application package) to ADVO. I sent my docs July 2014 and received an email containing medical examination instruction last February 2015.

ECAS update on February 2015- Medical Results have been received... and after 4months, I received an email last June 9, 2015 requesting for my Saudi Police Clearance Certificate and a copy of my valid Passport which I submitted and received by the ADVO last July 12, 2015.

With the progress and timelines of my application, I guess and hope that you will be hearing from the immigration very soon..and if they wont require you additional documents, i am sure you will be having your medical examination instruction too. Did you provide Foreign Police Clearance when you submitted your application documents? If I am not mistaken, you've mentioned that you were currently in Qatar.

And just in case we have the same procedure in obtaining a police clearance, ADVO email indicated on their email that I need to wait for the original Endorsement letter that they will be sending through regular mail.. which I received after 4 weeks, and from there, I started the process in securing Saudi Police Clearance, had it English translated before finally sending it to ADVO..

I hope I somehow imparted relevant information with what my application had gone through... Let's wait and lots of prayers.. ;-)

rhyme17

Star Member
Oct 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
Doc's Request.
2-03-2013
File Transfer...
05-06-2014
Med's Done....
03-07-2014
Passport Req..
23 July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
Hi, Anybody knows how much time abudhabi office takes to stamp visa after submitting passport?

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
rhyme17 said:
Hi, Anybody knows how much time abudhabi office takes to stamp visa after submitting passport?
Hello rhyme17 - As per the website they say 10 business days, but we have seen members wait for about 20 days to about a month to get their passport back. You can always email them expressing your concern and also try to track your Aramex/FedEx Package.

NoorNoor

Apr 12, 2015
Hello everyone

I want to ask about how long will i get the ppr after my medical reassessment . because they asked me about the reassessment and i sent it on 25th of may after that nothing returned to me at all yet i`m so tired please can any body tell me what should i do ??
thanks

romelo

Dec 12, 2014
Hi blade toby n q8.. correction my timeline

We got married june 2012
Received your application for permanent residence on April 2, 2013.
We started processing your application on May 20, 2014
Cic canada request for docs and medical: may 2014
Docs submited: july 2014
.Medical results have been received june 2014
Abu dhabi req 4 additional docs n proof of marriage: nov 2014
Addtnal docs submitted to abudhbi: dec 2014
Nothing recieved as of now..
Dunno who will send remedical.. canada or abu dhabi..
Last update was my wife address in ecas was updated july 25.

Good to here that ur recieving update almost every 6-7 months.. havent recieved anything since dec..

Sarim

Aug 13, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London... Resident United Arab Emirates... National Pakistan...
App. Filed.......
02, June 2015
AOR Received.
09, July 2015... AOR2 10, Aug 2015
File Transfer...
29, July 2015... In Process 6, Aug 2015
Med's Request
Upfront 23, May 2015
Interview........
Waived... Decision Made 12, Nov 2015
Passport Req..
24, Nov 2015... Passport Sent 1, Dec 2015
VISA ISSUED...
09, Dec 2015... PP & COPR rcvd 16, Dec 2015
LANDED..........
19, May 2016
58 days almost completed no SA yet :mad:

toby_2481

Nov 20, 2014
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN 2013
Doc's Request.
SEPTEMBER 2014
Nomination.....
SEPTEMBER 2014
AOR Received.
SEPTEMBER 2014
File Transfer...
NOV 2014
thanks blade for the response,

Yes I have submitted all the police clearance from the Philippines and here in Qatar last November 2014 however since the validity of the police clearance is only 6 months here in Doha and in the Philippines do I need to renew it now or just wait for further instructions. Well I really dont know why it is taking so long. I have even segregated the documents and put a title in front of it (like marriage certificate etc.) My wife whos working visa is to expire this 13th of August hasnt receive any notifications as well. So she was thinking that the embassy instead of renewing her Working Visa will provide her the PR instead hehehe well just hoping better yet it might be the other way around or not to be renewed at all God forbid.

I havent received any requests as well for medicals. Also They have provided me my Client Identity ID but whenever I am checking it online via UCI status they are not able to find it. My wife on the other hand status online is still "in process". So I really dont know what to do. it will be 13 months in December after I have submitted all the requirements but still to no avail I havent heard from them.

Its a good thing for you that they are replying.

I really appreciate the insight. God bless

toby_2481

Nov 20, 2014
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN 2013
Doc's Request.
SEPTEMBER 2014
Nomination.....
SEPTEMBER 2014
AOR Received.
SEPTEMBER 2014
File Transfer...
NOV 2014
Hi Romelo,

We are on the same boat, I havent received any reply from them since November 2014.

bladeguard

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
romelo said:
Hi blade toby n q8.. correction my timeline

We got married june 2012
Received your application for permanent residence on April 2, 2013.
We started processing your application on May 20, 2014
Cic canada request for docs and medical: may 2014
Docs submited: july 2014
.Medical results have been received june 2014
Abu dhabi req 4 additional docs n proof of marriage: nov 2014
Addtnal docs submitted to abudhbi: dec 2014
Nothing recieved as of now..
Dunno who will send remedical.. canada or abu dhabi..
Last update was my wife address in ecas was updated july 25.

Good to here that ur recieving update almost every 6-7 months.. havent recieved anything since dec..
Hello Romelo... We have the same cases but different ways of processing. Because in your case it was CIC Canada who requested your documents and medical from the initial stage of processing your application. And from your timeline it seems that your case was transferred to Abu Dhabi since ADVO was the one who requested for additional proof of marriage docs.

What particular docs did ADVO requested as proof of marriage? If im thinking it right and based on my case, It will be Abu Dhabi who will request the remedical since they are the one who is now processing your application. In my case,from the very beginning of my PR application as dependent, it was ADVO who sent emails and requests - Application documents/medical/Saudi Police Clearance- happened from April 2014 to June 2015.

I hope you will receive your remedical request/instruction very soon coz it seems that your case progress is very slow and you've been away with your wife for so long. are you also in KSA?