Jul 21, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
toby_2481 said:
thanks blade for the response,

Yes I have submitted all the police clearance from the Philippines and here in Qatar last November 2014 however since the validity of the police clearance is only 6 months here in Doha and in the Philippines do I need to renew it now or just wait for further instructions. Well I really dont know why it is taking so long. I have even segregated the documents and put a title in front of it (like marriage certificate etc.) My wife whos working visa is to expire this 13th of August hasnt receive any notifications as well. So she was thinking that the embassy instead of renewing her Working Visa will provide her the PR instead hehehe well just hoping better yet it might be the other way around or not to be renewed at all God forbid.

I havent received any requests as well for medicals. Also They have provided me my Client Identity ID but whenever I am checking it online via UCI status they are not able to find it. My wife on the other hand status online is still "in process". So I really dont know what to do. it will be 13 months in December after I have submitted all the requirements but still to no avail I havent heard from them.

Its a good thing for you that they are replying.

I really appreciate the insight. God bless
Hello Toby, since our case are both with ADVO, I guess it's fair to say that they might be sending you separate email request for Qatar Police clearance certificate at a later stage- just what my application had been through. And if what I heard from my wife and some friends was true, immigration usually requests Foreign police certificates as a Federal Security Clearance requirement before finally issuing a visa.. God willing.

From the initial application documents, I never submitted a Saudi Police Clearance certificate because it was indicated on their email I can only obtain a Saudi Police Clearance Certicate with the original request letter from the Canadian Embassy in Riyadh, which they will be sending via regular mail once a complete application package is received and file has been created. Maybe they are requesting it at a later stage of the application process because they are considering the validity of police certificate- which in my case, they requested my certificate must be issued from the last 3 months -instead of the usual 6 months. And they requested it after my medical results have been received by them too. - I guess they only made those separate request after complete assessment of my application to avoid validity expirations (Police Cert. & Medical- in case of upfront medical exam) while processing the application.Aside from NBI clearance, Did they require you to include Qatar Police Cert in the initial application documents they requested you to send?

From my point of view, each cases were handled differently by a concerned visa officer, though requirements they were requesting are the same- the progress of each application solely depends on the readiness of documents and how fast we are in providing it to them.

I hope and pray that paperworks and documentation requirements for my application has been completed and no additional documents will be requested by the immigration.. and if that would be the case, God willing- we are just waiting for an advise from the immigration for my wife's embassy interview schedule.

As far as I know, as a dependent of our wive's PR application, immigration assess our admissibility as intending immigrant separately - from the principal PR applicant or sponsor which is our wives. BUT as their dependent, our application is concurrently processed with the principal sponsor's UCI, thus, we do not have the privilege to access the status of our UCI (as dependent) on ECAS. The updates and progress of your wife's ECAS goes hand in hand with the progress of your application too as her dependent.- Thus, the immigration officer will not make a decision and/or finalize your wife's PR application if you, as her dependent is still lacking some documents that are being required by the visa officer or if complete assessment of your application as dependent is not yet finished. OR the officer could also make a decision based on the available documents or resources.- this is the statement indicated on the Police Clearance Certicate request sent by ADVO, if I fail to provide the clearance within the given due date.

Just patiently wait for your medical request.. it was already 8 months past since your submission and I am sure you'll have it very soon. Pray harder and stay positive. Godbless

toby_2481

Nov 20, 2014
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN 2013
Doc's Request.
SEPTEMBER 2014
Nomination.....
SEPTEMBER 2014
AOR Received.
SEPTEMBER 2014
File Transfer...
NOV 2014
Yes blade our case though has almost the same timeline differs at some point. Here in Qatar, police certificates are being issued without the Canadian Embassies request. All my documents including the NBI clearance has been red ribboned. I initially intend to to the medicals upfront however my sister in law who is also in Canada told me just to wait for the request since I will be doing it again after it expires.

Well its really a game of wait and patience. I really hope a shed of light comes through before the end of this year for all of us.

bladeguard

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
toby_2481 said:
Yes blade our case though has almost the same timeline differs at some point. Here in Qatar, police certificates are being issued without the Canadian Embassies request. All my documents including the NBI clearance has been red ribboned. I initially intend to to the medicals upfront however my sister in law who is also in Canada told me just to wait for the request since I will be doing it again after it expires.

Well its really a game of wait and patience. I really hope a shed of light comes through before the end of this year for all of us.
Yes, it's really a waiting game.. and lots of patience. Actually, I was also thinking before to have my Saudi Police Clearance included in my initial application, having Philippine Embassy as the requesting authority- the same case what 2 of my friends did before, who migrated to Canada (the same category we have) last year but preferred to go home to the Phils and processed the application at Manila VO. But I was discouraged to do it since the instruction was clearly indicated on the ADVO email that they will be the one to provide the request letter.

And yes, it's better to wait for ADVO's further advise regarding your new Qatar police cert. Maybe, at this point of your application, the same path will be taken just like mine- that after complete assessment of your application- Federal clearance requirements for visa application/issuance will follow (Medical Clearance and Security Clearance)

At this point, I'm expecting that PPR will be the next step on my part - That is, after my wife's embassy interview and got PR approval- God willing.

So let's keep every1 posted on any development/progress of our applications by sharing it here.

azeemfrazkhan

Jul 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th July 2015
AOR Received.
14th Aug 2015
File Transfer...
15TH SEP 2015
Med's Done....
UP-FRONT
Sarim said:
58 days almost completed no SA yet :mad:
MAY ALLAH HELP U OUT. INSHALLAH. LET US KNOW ABOUT YOUR UPDATE.

Sarim

Aug 13, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London... Resident United Arab Emirates... National Pakistan...
App. Filed.......
02, June 2015
AOR Received.
09, July 2015... AOR2 10, Aug 2015
File Transfer...
29, July 2015... In Process 6, Aug 2015
Med's Request
Upfront 23, May 2015
Interview........
Waived... Decision Made 12, Nov 2015
Passport Req..
24, Nov 2015... Passport Sent 1, Dec 2015
VISA ISSUED...
09, Dec 2015... PP & COPR rcvd 16, Dec 2015
LANDED..........
19, May 2016
azeemfrazkhan said:
MAY ALLAH HELP U OUT. INSHALLAH. LET US KNOW ABOUT YOUR UPDATE.
they are working on end may applications, i am starting june applicant so i hope i will receive some good news in next 2 weeks inshaAllah.

DRKHADIJAHARIS

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2014
AOR Received.
March 5 2015
File Transfer...
April 24 2015
hey friends
im new to this group and there are too many posts to read that seems impossible to me.so im writing seperately my specific querries.
Im Pakistani National doctor working in Ministry of Health Saudi Arabia for last 1 an half years.I have NICOP also for saudia.My husband is in Toronto on PR status.while filling the form i was told by a lawyer in canada that my application will be processed in ADVO thats what i was prepared for. but my application was sent to london visa office.
my timeline is as follows:
got married 15 august 2014
medical done 13 nov 2014
application filed
in missisaga office 22 dec 2014
application receiving confirmation and medical results received 05 March 2015
decision made(sent to london office) 24 may 2015 no further correspondance after that/
My question is for overseas pakistani like me , how much time should i take into consideration for my visa???
thanks

NoorNoor

Apr 12, 2015
NoorNoor said:
Hello everyone

I want to ask about how long will i get the ppr after my medical reassessment . because they asked me about the reassessment and i sent it on 25th of may after that nothing returned to me at all yet i`m so tired please can any body tell me what should i do ??
thanks
no body answer me please help ......

CANCIT

Mar 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 15, 2014
Doc's Request.
June 22, 2014
AOR Received.
June 22, 2014
File Transfer...
April 22, 2014
Med's Done....
March 15, 2014
NoorNoor said:
no body answer me please help ......
Hey Noor Noor,

Its funny u bring this up because my wife did her re-medical on May 28th and we still haven't received a PPR still !!! When some other members received after 40 days. This is ridiculous. So I went to the MP and apparently my MP found out that they sent the PPR back on June 8th but we didn't receive anything so the MP is making a request to send it again but haven't heard anything yet. I went last for this. Please go to your local MP is my suggestion. Because mine and ur case is same still haven't received anything and we submitted it same time the remedical.

Sarim

Aug 13, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
02, June 2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront 23, May 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
19, May 2016
DRKHADIJAHARIS said:
hey friends
im new to this group and there are too many posts to read that seems impossible to me.so im writing seperately my specific querries.
Im Pakistani National doctor working in Ministry of Health Saudi Arabia for last 1 an half years.I have NICOP also for saudia.My husband is in Toronto on PR status.while filling the form i was told by a lawyer in canada that my application will be processed in ADVO thats what i was prepared for. but my application was sent to london visa office.
my timeline is as follows:
got married 15 august 2014
medical done 13 nov 2014
application filed
in missisaga office 22 dec 2014
application receiving confirmation and medical results received 05 March 2015
decision made(sent to london office) 24 may 2015 no further correspondance after that/
My question is for overseas pakistani like me , how much time should i take into consideration for my visa???
thanks
Dr. Khadija, Pakistani National Cases now days fwd to London visa office whether they live any where in gulf and as per the website London processing time around 28 months but i came to know from other threads they finalized the cases around 12 to 14 months depends how you present your case. I am also Pakistani National living in UAE and waiting for SA and file transfer lets see in which visa office they will fwd myfile ADVO or LVO.

And as per your above statement 24 may 2015 no further correspondence, after transferring the file visa office will take time around 6 7 months for background check and other things if you have received any email from london office after file transfer its mean you received your AOR2 now wait game start, just wait and watch your ECAS if any thing they required more they will email your lawyer as your case going through lawyer.

FRV

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
CANCIT said:
Hey Noor Noor,

Its funny u bring this up because my wife did her re-medical on May 28th and we still haven't received a PPR still !!! When some other members received after 40 days. This is ridiculous. So I went to the MP and apparently my MP found out that they sent the PPR back on June 8th but we didn't receive anything so the MP is making a request to send it again but haven't heard anything yet. I went last for this. Please go to your local MP is my suggestion. Because mine and ur case is same still haven't received anything and we submitted it same time the remedical.
That is really funny Cancit... If they sent it then where did it go :/ this is sumthing for which everybody is desperately waiting for so the visa office should seriously make sure on it's receiving. How can thy b so careless :/ very strange.... I hope u get it soon n very soon InshahAllah

DRKHADIJAHARIS

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2014
AOR Received.
March 5 2015
File Transfer...
April 24 2015
Sarim said:
Dr. Khadija, Pakistani National Cases now days fwd to London visa office whether they live any where in gulf and as per the website London processing time around 28 months but i came to know from other threads they finalized the cases around 12 to 14 months depends how you present your case. I am also Pakistani National living in UAE and waiting for SA and file transfer lets see in which visa office they will fwd myfile

And as per your above statement 24 may 2015 no further correspondence, after transferring the file visa office will take time around 6 7 months for background check and other things if you have received any email from london office after file transfer its mean you received your AOR2 now wait game start, just wait and watch your ECAS if any thing they required more they will email your lawyer as your case going through lawyer.
Thanks alot sarim
Last time I heard from cic misissaga only
from london office no correspondence.
Do they usually send any correspondence that case received in London or like that???

Sarim

Aug 13, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
02, June 2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront 23, May 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
19, May 2016
DRKHADIJAHARIS said:
Thanks alot sarim
Last time I heard from cic misissaga only
from london office no correspondence.
Do they usually send any correspondence that case received in London or like that???
yes you or your lawyer will receive confirmation of file transfer from London which is called AOR2 if not. you can call LVO and check about your file status. Actually in AOR2 they will give you your UCI & file number.

FRV

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Sarim said:
yes you or your lawyer will receive confirmation of file transfer from London which is called AOR2 if not. you can call LVO and check about your file status. Actually in AOR2 they will give you your UCI & file number.
Hey sarim

UCI n file number is mentioned in AOR1 onli...AOR2 is mostly received after 3-4mnths once the file is transferred to the visa office but it has been observed very often that ppl do not receive AOR2 if the VO finds no need of any additional documents. How ever thy might upload the status online so MRS KHADIJA i feel u Should hear from thm may be next mnth either by mail (if additional docs are required) or though online status (progress will be updated)

DRKHADIJAHARIS

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2014
AOR Received.
March 5 2015
File Transfer...
April 24 2015
FRV said:
Hey sarim

UCI n file number is mentioned in AOR1 onli...AOR2 is mostly received after 3-4mnths once the file is transferred to the visa office but it has been observed very often that ppl do not receive AOR2 if the VO finds no need of any additional documents. How ever thy might upload the status online so MRS KHADIJA i feel u Should hear from thm may be next mnth either by mail (if additional docs are required) or though online status (progress will be updated)
thanks FRV
for giving me hope.