Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Passport Req..
16-09-2015
ohcanada15 said:
Here is my timeline so far

App. Filed.......: 25-05-2015
AOR Received.: 01-07-2015

I am curious to know did they already started processing my application ahead of time ? Since it says We started processing your application on June 30th 2015
ohcanada15, your timeline has been added to the spreadsheet. Good luck.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
haldashti said:
Salaam brother. Nice to read from you. All good Alhumdullilah, waiting.. Latest from my end ecas(medical received June 2nd), and I received the GCMC notes yesterday 43 pages! Nothing really that stands out, I went over it 3 times already, several items are duplicated(same info over and over), under Medical/Security/Criminality it says not started??? But I'm only hoping/presuming it says that because I ordered the notes late may, and believe the notes are started at that time? Need a guide to read/understand everything in these notes.
Insha'Allah all is good with you and family. Take care.
Let me know the parts you need help with - usually the notes start of with just condensed summary of all services/department - towards the end of the notes you will see communication between CIC Mississauga and Abu Dhabi and what the status was before and what is the new change. Certain Security Information is wiped out as part of Privacy Act.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
mabbasi said:
Still waiting for the passport.
Can some guide us the cheapest way of travelling from UAE or Pakistan to Canada (Toronto or Montreal)
My wife is a Pakistani citizen. while holding a Canadian immigrant visa, does she need a transit visa as well for (Egypt,European countries)?
You can try this url for cheap flights https://matrix.itasoftware.com/ also in certain countries you can google your departure and arrival airport and google pulls up a comparison of cheap flights.

45 days prior to departure gets you decent rates, with the exception of peak season. All the best.

Abm0o7

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
Salaam alikum all,

Can anyone share how much time do they give to land in canada on immigration visa (pr) ?

toby_2481

Nov 20, 2014
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN 2013
Doc's Request.
SEPTEMBER 2014
Nomination.....
SEPTEMBER 2014
AOR Received.
SEPTEMBER 2014
File Transfer...
NOV 2014
Hi Impresso,

I hope you can still remember me, I would just like to heed for your advice if I should be taking the medicals now. Our documents are on its 8th month now of processing from the (13month rule of ADVO) submitted from November 2014. However I havent heard from them ever since not a single word. Is this a good thing or not? Not hearing anything from them.

Thanks for your support always,

Toby

shaikhy

Oct 29, 2011
Salam all,

I am very concerned about my application. My spouse is a Pakistani citizen who has been living in U.A.E all her life. We got married in Pakistan and now she is back in U.A.E while our application gets processed. We completed the U.A.E guide and forms and followed those instructions but our file was transferred to LVO. My concern is around the documents submitted since U.A.E guide does not require original documents for these: marriage certificate, birth certificate, education.

We submitted Original English Nikkah Nama (which says true translation - referring to as translation of the the urdu nikkah nama), notarized copy of Nadra Marriage Ceritificate attested by ministry of foreign affairs, notarized copy of urdu nikkah nama attested by ministry of foreign affairs, notarized copy of nadra birth certificate attested by ministry of foreign affairs and the same for university degree. Now that file was transferred to LVO, I feel they might ask for all these documents in their original form other than the english nikkah nama which we sent the original for. Since attested by ministry of foreign affairs, does anybody here know if that would be sufficient? or they will ask for the originals for all of these documents? and if so should we call them and explain how our file was transferred to LVO instead of Abu Dhabi so we did not submit originals but notarized and attested copies? and that if its ok to send it to them now since our file was just recently transferred to LVO. Please help :(

Also what about the country specific forms? will they be requiring the ones from the pakistan country specific guide and if we should forward them those in advance as well? any help is appreciated.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Abm0o7 said:
Salaam alikum all,

Can anyone share how much time do they give to land in canada on immigration visa (pr) ?
Walikum Assalam - It all depends on the validity of your medicals. For example our medicals were expired and they usually ask you to re-do the medicals, so in our case our new medical was valid till Sep 2016, there for we had until Sep 2016 to land in Canada.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
toby_2481 said:
Hi Impresso,

I hope you can still remember me, I would just like to heed for your advice if I should be taking the medicals now. Our documents are on its 8th month now of processing from the (13month rule of ADVO) submitted from November 2014. However I havent heard from them ever since not a single word. Is this a good thing or not? Not hearing anything from them.

Thanks for your support always,

Toby
Hello Toby,

It depends on how far your medicals are from expiry - i know a few members who wanted to save time and did their medicals again and forwarded to ADVO. We did not do as such, we waited for the re-medicals. I would say not hearing from them is kinda a good thing as, your documents are most likely in order. I would also encourage you to order notes and seek help from your local MP.

sweet_ivy32

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2015
AOR Received.
13-04-2015
Passport Req..
20-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in god's perfect time
Hi guys! A friend of mine want to ask something bout her visa... visa office in Abu Dhabi while she's working in saudi...1 month already she waited for her visa stamping... her question is: is it possible for her relative in uae to get her passport provided the authorization letter notarized by a lawyer or the SPA.. pls.give some feedbacks regarding this matter.thank you

mohammedessam

Oct 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Apr-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
13-May-2015
File Transfer...
06-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2015
Hello
Could someone please add my timeline to the spreadsheet
Application sent to Mississauga: april 20, 2015
Application received at Mississauga: april 23, 205 (according to Fedex)
Acknowledgement of receiving application: may 13, 2015
Application transfer to abu dhabi visa office: July 06, 2015
Medical not done yet

haldashti

Dec 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
14-03-2015
File Transfer...
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Passport Req..
16-09-2015
mohammedessam said:
Hello
Could someone please add my timeline to the spreadsheet
Application sent to Mississauga: april 20, 2015
Application received at Mississauga: april 23, 205 (according to Fedex)
Acknowledgement of receiving application: may 13, 2015
Application transfer to abu dhabi visa office: July 06, 2015
Medical not done yet
Hello mohammedessam, Your timeline has been added to the spreadsheet. Good luck.

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
Just wondering if everyone who's on the ADVO spreadsheet who submitted in 2015 is also on the 2015 Outland Spousal Application spreadsheet (all applications in 2015).....

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FAYZyQgud1lzp7fM28i2O8ZrfbMAxdTc_t7_fiwI6ak/edit#gid=658388151

If everyone is included on the overall 2015 spreadsheet, it helps everyone to see what's happening on a global scale...

To add your info, you need to put it into the table below the main table, and the spreadsheet owner then moves it up to the main table.

Good luck!

C.

haldashti

Dec 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
14-03-2015
File Transfer...
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Passport Req..
16-09-2015
chilkootcee said:
Just wondering if everyone who's on the ADVO spreadsheet who submitted in 2015 is also on the 2015 Outland Spousal Application spreadsheet (all applications in 2015).....

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FAYZyQgud1lzp7fM28i2O8ZrfbMAxdTc_t7_fiwI6ak/edit#gid=658388151

If everyone is included on the overall 2015 spreadsheet, it helps everyone to see what's happening on a global scale...

To add your info, you need to put it into the table below the main table, and the spreadsheet owner then moves it up to the main table.

Good luck!

C.
Hi chilkootcee. I scan different related forums every once in a while, and have found some useful information. I've also viewed some other timeline spreadsheets.. In my opinion I find ours(ADVO) more prudent to our situation, since there's some commonality within the same VO, for example it's not common to get AOR2 for ADVO, for other VOs it is a common practise. Processing times is a big one as well, some VO typically take a few months.. Thanks for the suggestion and good luck.

HanJay

Jan 17, 2015
hey guys i arrived in Montreal June 30th, took like 20 minutes with immigration everything is pretty straight forward they ask a few questions regarding goods to follow. It feels good to be in Canada. hope everyone will get their ppr soon.

thank you guys

aamai

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
It has been almost three months since they transfer my husband application to Abu Dabi office and we got nothing from them since then. He did the medical exam two months ago and our status haven't change no email and nothing from them so worried about it. It was processing much fast in mississuga office but we haven't got anything please let me know is that normal to slow the process. I will finish six months till 14 of this month