14-03-2015
File Transfer...
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Passport Req..
16-09-2015
Modymody said:
Hey, the same here happened to me. My wife was born in Abu Dhabi, though her file transferred to Amman. She is Syrian. Any solutions to transfer the file to Abu Dhabi??
Modymody, another member tried changing the visa office I believe from London to AD, through the lawyer to no avail, doesn't hurt to try, but just wanted to mention it..

FRV

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
ohcanada15 said:
I have sent my application and was received on may 25 th 2015 by missisuaga office . I have not received aor . It's really something .
It must be slow times of the year because back in May people were getting notification in less than a month
The SA process takes 55 days which is clearly mentioned on the cic website. It is updated every wk on thursdays usually n it is currently clearly showing tht they are working on applications received on 29th april so thr is approx a mnth they will work on files of 25th may so i guess ul get ur AOR at the end of July. According to the trend iv observed is tht ppl get thr SA in a wk or 2 after they receive AOR....

Youssef1000

Jun 26, 2015
Dear Experts... just a brief question please. My wife who is soon to be a Canadian will accompany me abroad. Can she sponsor me for PR while she is living with my outside Canada?. Or she has to be living in Canada to be able to make sponsorship?.

Thank you

Sarim

Aug 13, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London... Resident United Arab Emirates... National Pakistan...
App. Filed.......
02, June 2015
AOR Received.
09, July 2015... AOR2 10, Aug 2015
File Transfer...
29, July 2015... In Process 6, Aug 2015
Med's Request
Upfront 23, May 2015
Interview........
Waived... Decision Made 12, Nov 2015
Passport Req..
24, Nov 2015... Passport Sent 1, Dec 2015
VISA ISSUED...
09, Dec 2015... PP & COPR rcvd 16, Dec 2015
LANDED..........
19, May 2016
Youssef1000 said:
Dear Experts... just a brief question please. My wife who is soon to be a Canadian will accompany me abroad. Can she sponsor me for PR while she is living with my outside Canada?. Or she has to be living in Canada to be able to make sponsorship?.

Thank you
After Citizenship she can sponsor you from all over the world.. but u have to show more proofs as you will immediate relocate to Canada after your PR visa.

My wife is Citizen and living with me in UAE our case is going on lets hope for the best.

mabbasi

May 31, 2007
mabbasi said:
SO TODAY MY WIFE SUBMITTED HER ORNIGIAL PAKISTANI PASSPORT WITH TWO PHOTOS FOR IMMIGRANT VISA STAMPING. SHE ALSO PROVIDED COPIES OF ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS. LET US SEE HOW LONG THEY WILL TAKE TO RETURN HER PASSPORT BACK. THEY WILL CALL HER ONCE ITS READY.
So We received PPR on 1st June and submitted passport on 10th June, Today ECAS status changed from Application received to Decision Made. Let us see when my wife will receive her passport. hopefully during next week inshallah.

haldashti

Dec 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
14-03-2015
File Transfer...
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Passport Req..
16-09-2015
HanJay said:
recieved passport today through aramex himdallah
HanJay, Mabrook and all the best to you. Keep us posted. your success stories give us hope and something positive to look forward to, inshall'allah

HanJay

Jan 17, 2015
haldashti said:
HanJay, Mabrook and all the best to you. Keep us posted. your success stories give us hope and something positive to look forward to, inshall'allah
thank you ... wish the best for all of you as well.. i will be traveling to Montreal via London heathrow on june 30th tues.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
haldashti said:
Waa'alukum alslaam naveedpaen,
I found the below post informative: courtesy of Leon
You are doing a great job brother - May you be blessed insha'Allah - How are things going on your side ?

mabbasi

May 31, 2007
mabbasi said:
So We received PPR on 1st June and submitted passport on 10th June, Today ECAS status changed from Application received to Decision Made. Let us see when my wife will receive her passport. hopefully during next week inshallah.
Still waiting for the passport.
Can some guide us the cheapest way of travelling from UAE or Pakistan to Canada (Toronto or Montreal)
My wife is a Pakistani citizen. while holding a Canadian immigrant visa, does she need a transit visa as well for (Egypt,European countries)?

Abm0o7

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
:) :) Hello everyone,

I have a quick question, I am sponsoring my wife (PR) through abu dhabi. The follow up email to submit any additional docs or ppr will be sent to the sponsors email address or applicants or both ?

Thanks in advance for the answers :D

haldashti

Dec 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
14-03-2015
File Transfer...
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Passport Req..
16-09-2015
Impresso said:
You are doing a great job brother - May you be blessed insha'Allah - How are things going on your side ?
Salaam brother. Nice to read from you. All good Alhumdullilah, waiting.. Latest from my end ecas(medical received June 2nd), and I received the GCMC notes yesterday 43 pages! Nothing really that stands out, I went over it 3 times already, several items are duplicated(same info over and over), under Medical/Security/Criminality it says not started??? But I'm only hoping/presuming it says that because I ordered the notes late may, and believe the notes are started at that time? Need a guide to read/understand everything in these notes.
Insha'Allah all is good with you and family. Take care.

haldashti

Dec 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
14-03-2015
File Transfer...
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Passport Req..
16-09-2015
mabbasi said:
Still waiting for the passport.
Can some guide us the cheapest way of travelling from UAE or Pakistan to Canada (Toronto or Montreal)
My wife is a Pakistani citizen. while holding a Canadian immigrant visa, does she need a transit visa as well for (Egypt,European countries)?
Hello mabbasi, Last October I travelled from Toronto/AD/Kuwait and used http://www.etihad.com/en-ca/?CID=ppc-Canada-GOOGLE-GS%3Aen-CA_BR%5CEY%2FGeo%40CA-GS%3Aen-CA_BR%5CEY%2FEX%40General&gclid=CKTC7o-WusYCFYM9aQodyNUF2Q
As tiring the flight was, I was pleased with the Etihad, their service etc.. As I am planning for my next trip this fall, I am finding their fairs to be very competitive, also they all 2 suite cases for economy class, which I believe is an exception. If your wife flies directly from AD to Canada, she wouldn't have to worry about the transit visa etc.. if indeed that is required( I don't know for a fact). Good luck.

haldashti

Dec 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
14-03-2015
File Transfer...
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Passport Req..
16-09-2015
Abm0o7 said:
:) :) Hello everyone,

I have a quick question, I am sponsoring my wife (PR) through abu dhabi. The follow up email to submit any additional docs or ppr will be sent to the sponsors email address or applicants or both ?

Thanks in advance for the answers :D
Hello Abm0o7, for the sake of consistency and simplicity, you may want to use 1 email for both. Good luck.

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
Mabbassi - I've been finding all my flights between Canada and the UAE on Orbitz.com It depends on when you travel / when you book. Surprisingly, the fares 2 weeks in advance seem to be just as competitive as booking far in advance. I managed to get a return ticket for $900 US once....$1100....but the standard seems to be around $1500..... and has been as high as $2000 - all economy class of course. Hope this helps.

Sarim - I know you are waiting...something that might be of help...I made a copy of the 2015 Outland applications spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FAYZyQgud1lzp7fM28i2O8ZrfbMAxdTc_t7_fiwI6ak/edit#gid=658388151 and then sorted (make sure you don't touch the original or a lot of people will be unhappy :) by application sent date.....some people who submitted in May are starting to receive AOR.....so hopefully we will hear the same soon :) I have to admit it's hard not to sit and stare at these spreadsheets every day...

Congratulations to those who have received PPR's and those who are on their way to Canada. :)

C.