+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse sponsorship Abu Dhabi office

Tulip flower

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
Impresso said:
Hello Tulip Flower - as per the PPR, it states that the validity of the visa is as along as your medical are valid for - but if your passport expires before that, the validity will be set to the passport expiry date. ( see below )

If I may ask - what is the reason that your husband cannot renew his passport ?

ATTENTION! YOUR VISA(S) ARE VALID UNTIL 19 April 2016

If any passport expires before the above date, the validity of all visas will be set to the expiry date of the passport with the shortest validity.
You must travel to Canada and present your immigration documents at a Canadian port of entry before your visa(s) expires.
jazaka allah 5air for ur help

maverick27

Nov 24, 2013
Impresso said:
Congrats on your SA - give it 3-4 months for ADVO to request for any additional doc, if not you are in the clear and will have to wait until they either send your PPR or request for Re-Medical (depending on the time line )
Thanks Impresso. And Congrats on your wife's PPR. Insha Allah you both will be together soon :)

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
We are finally ready to submit our application...I have to admit, I'm a bit nervous. I hope I haven't forgotten anything and insha'allah everything will turn out okay. Impresso it's so wonderful to hear of your good news! If your wife is in Dubai and needs some help, I'm also here and would be happy to assist. I can hardly wait to get our info on the spreadsheet and then get on with life here until we hear the news.

I also pray my husband's application will be sent to ADVO as we are both in the UAE (and he has just recently renewed his residency visa for the UAE)

In the meantime, it's so nice to stay in touch with everyone and I wish for the best for all of you.

C.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
chilkootcee said:
We are finally ready to submit our application...I have to admit, I'm a bit nervous. I hope I haven't forgotten anything and insha'allah everything will turn out okay. Impresso it's so wonderful to hear of your good news! If your wife is in Dubai and needs some help, I'm also here and would be happy to assist. I can hardly wait to get our info on the spreadsheet and then get on with life here until we hear the news.

I also pray my husband's application will be sent to ADVO as we are both in the UAE (and he has just recently renewed his residency visa for the UAE)

In the meantime, it's so nice to stay in touch with everyone and I wish for the best for all of you.

C.
Indeed you are very kind chilkootcee to offer help. This will definitely be an exciting journey, and a chapter to remember in your lifetime. I really hope there is an awakening in CIC and all the VO's to process all these applications at a faster pace and unite loved ones together. Keep us posted on how things go Insha'Allah.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
This morning my poor wife and my little baby, took the bus to ADVO to see them in person and submit the visa. We explained our situation, and by the Mercy of All Mighty, Alhamdulillah - We got our Visa Stamped the same day. ;D ;D

I still couldn't believe it when she said that, a very big lesson learned, to never give up hope and hold on to the rope. My wife and baby are on their way back as we speak and Insha'Allah will be flying out of the country this week.

What an incredible journey, all this time my wife was low and down for everything taking so long - but today when I heard her voice on the phone, after she got visa, no words can describe that moment of joy.

Alhamdulillah ;D

FRV

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Impresso said:
This morning my poor wife and my little baby, took the bus to ADVO to see them in person and submit the visa. We explained our situation, and by the Mercy of All Mighty, Alhamdulillah - We got our Visa Stamped the same day. ;D ;D

I still couldn't believe it when she said that, a very big lesson learned, to never give up hope and hold on to the rope. My wife and baby are on their way back as we speak and Insha'Allah will be flying out of the country this week.

What an incredible journey, all this time my wife was low and down for everything taking so long - but today when I heard her voice on the phone, after she got visa, no words can describe that moment of joy.

Wowww MashahAllah thts really a gud news!!! Visa stamping on the same day sounds like a miracle though :)

Alhamdulillah ;D

zaino

Star Member
May 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2015
AOR Received.
September 18, 2015
File Transfer...
October 16, 2015
Impresso said:

Alhamdulillah ;D

Thanks so much Impresso, you've been a great help. You have been very quick in responding and answering my questions. I had no idea where to even start from. Thank you again for the helping hand.

So glad to hear your wife and child will be with you after such a long wait.I wish you both nothing but the best.This whole thing is a very stressful process. You and everyone have been in my thoughts. Keeping everyone in my thoughts with hopes and wishes that all may get to be with their loved ones soon inshAllah.

haldashti

Dec 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
14-03-2015
File Transfer...
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Passport Req..
16-09-2015
Impresso said:

Alhamdulillah ;D
So nice to hear Impresso. Thanks for sharing these special moments with us brother. Eithad is good to fly with. BTW I don't work for them -:)

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
Impresso said:

Alhamdulillah ;D
Wonderful news! I wish your family the very best in Canada. AlHamdullilah :)

mabbasi

May 31, 2007
mabbasi said:
My wife's Ecase updated today. Its says

Medical result has been received.

Now what? Will they ask me for extra documents? it means they have opened the file and processing has been started?
I received following updates from ADVO through our MP

Good afternoon,

I sent an enquiry to Abu Dhabi regarding your file and received the following request:

You will be pleased to know that the visa officer has no concerns with the relationship.

The application is undergoing the mandatory background review.

Once the review is completed, applicant will be advised of the next steps.

Everything seems to be proceeding properly at this time.

Kindest regards,

Case Manager

Tulip flower

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
Impresso said:

Alhamdulillah ;D
wow masha allah ,great news
welcome to canada