Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Med's Done....
25-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-09-2015
dedoz said:
I have been told that, if you reside in a country other than the country your citizenship for less than 12 months, The application is sent to the VO responsible for the country of your citizenship. not sure how far that is true.
Well this is still a mystery that why our files are going to LVO, it doesn't have anything to do with the residing period except 12 months. i am in uae since 2009. there is something new in policies which we don't know ???

zbaby

Nov 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO/Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Med's Done....
25-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-09-2015
Impresso said:
So I get a call, from my lawyer asking, when are you planning to go visit your wife. I said maybe next month. He goes - maybe she should fly to Canada for a Change !!

I paused for a second, thinking " Am I Hearing what I am Hearing ?? " - Alhamdulliah Alhamdulliah - Indeed after Hardship there is relief !!

We just got our PPR and I can't believe my eyes :eek: :eek: - what a journey !! I know we are all in the same boat - just hang in there and do not loose hope Insha'Allah
MashaAllahh.. so happy to hear that. today while opening this forum page i just had a quick thought in my mind, may be Impresso got his PPR :eek:
Congratulations...n don't disappear from the forum. many ppl need you valuable advises here :)

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
zaino said:
Thank you so much ''mabbasi'' and ''Impresso'' for the warm wedding wish and the quick reply . A lot less confused now. Will gather all the documents. Glad to know that i can sponsor my husband from the UAE. Because i just heard that sponsor for pakistan takes up to 40 months now. Absolutely absurd. And congratulations to you on having made through the end stage. Wishing you and everyone all the best with their cases and hope everyone gets to reunite with their loved ones very soon inshAllah.
Hello Zaino - just to clarify that the application will be forwarded to the VO closest to his Residency at this point in time. Applications for Islamabad are being processed in London, just as FYI. Let us know if you need any help on your Docs, the members here are more that willing to help out.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
bublo ksa said:
Congrats Impresso....I am so glad to read that news... Alhamdulillah :)
God bless all of other forum members who r waiting for their process..
Thank you bublo ksa

bublo ksa said:
Thanx for ur reply, My medical is going to expire in June so if by chance i cross my medical date then what will b the possibility?
I am really very worried about it ???
Nothing to worry about - VO has an option of extending the Medical in the system for a few months, but if they feel that it will take longer, they may ask for a remedial. Some members have done their re-medical just after expiry and not waiting for VO to ask for one. Something to keep in mind as an option.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
19SRB75 said:
Congratulations Impresso!
Thank you 19SRB75 - just wanted to confirm if this is your time line, I must have missed your name as I didn't update your name on the sheet. I apologize for that .

ADVO Emailed Requesting to Submit Application Forms and Documents Required - March 2013
Application Forms and Documents Required Submitted - June 2013
ADVO Sent Medical Notice and Forms - February 17, 2015
Medical Exams. Done - Feb 26, 2015

Did you actually submit your application in March2013 ? or was it ADR from ADVO ?

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
zbaby said:
Well this is still a mystery that why our files are going to LVO, it doesn't have anything to do with the residing period except 12 months. i am in uae since 2009. there is something new in policies which we don't know ???
WOW - so you being in UAE since 2009 totally destroys the theory about a person having to stay in UAE for x number of days to be applicable for files to be forwarded to ADVO. I still am with the cause that LVO is going to eventually be stepping in to help out. Prob because they have more staffing.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
zbaby said:
MashaAllahh.. so happy to hear that. today while opening this forum page i just had a quick thought in my mind, may be Impresso got his PPR :eek:
Congratulations...n don't disappear from the forum. many ppl need you valuable advises here :)
JazzakaAllah Khair for your kind words - I will still be around and some of the member have my person email to keep in touch .

kathkath

Star Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2015
AOR Received.
11-03-2015
File Transfer...
16-03-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-12-2014
Hi,

I am new in this forum.
I have a question.

My husband applied for sponsorship. It was received on January 2015 and approved as sponsor on March. My file has been transferred as well to abu dhabi VO on the same month however I haven't receive any email from the VO if my file is receive. Is this normal that they do not notify if the file is receive by them?

Thanks

dedoz

Jan 9, 2012
Mississauga
zbaby said:
Well maybe as FRV said, sometimes they on how much time you have left in your UAE residency at the time you apply. That theory would match my case at least, as my wife has only couple of months left when we applied. but how knows maybe other factors also counts. like where are you document issued, like the ids and the marriage certificate.

zaino

Star Member
May 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2015
AOR Received.
September 18, 2015
File Transfer...
October 16, 2015
Impresso said:
Hello Zaino - just to clarify that the application will be forwarded to the VO closest to his Residency at this point in time. Applications for Islamabad are being processed in London, just as FYI. Let us know if you need any help on your Docs, the members here are more that willing to help out.

Hi thank you for spending your time to respond. I just have a question. In order for my husband to get a police clearance in UAE, does he just need to go to a police station and ask for a police clearance or does he need to bring certain documents or information with him? How does it work and how long does it take to get a police clearance? Thanks in advance

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
kathkath said:
Hi,

I am new in this forum.
I have a question.

My husband applied for sponsorship. It was received on January 2015 and approved as sponsor on March. My file has been transferred as well to abu dhabi VO on the same month however I haven't receive any email from the VO if my file is receive. Is this normal that they do not notify if the file is receive by them?

Thanks
Hello kathkath - Welcome to the forum. Congratulations on getting your sponsorship approval (SA), yes this is normal for ADVO ( Abu Dhabi Visa Office ). Only if they require additional documents from you, they will send you a request and include an Acknowledgment. Usually it takes upto 3 months from the time of SA for them to ask anything, so dont worry if you dont hear anything. However if you are anxious on what is going on with your application, you may always request for GCMS Notes .

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
zaino said:
Hi thank you for spending your time to respond. I just have a question. In order for my husband to get a police clearance in UAE, does he just need to go to a police station and ask for a police clearance or does he need to bring certain documents or information with him? How does it work and how long does it take to get a police clearance? Thanks in advance
From what I remember, my wife had to go the police station and simply ask for one - didn't take very long, think about a week or two. Other members here can correct me if I am wrong.

19SRB75

Oct 4, 2014
Impresso said:
Thank you 19SRB75 - just wanted to confirm if this is your time line, I must have missed your name as I didn't update your name on the sheet. I apologize for that .

ADVO Emailed Requesting to Submit Application Forms and Documents Required - March 2013
Application Forms and Documents Required Submitted - June 2013
ADVO Sent Medical Notice and Forms - February 17, 2015
Medical Exams. Done - Feb 26, 2015

Did you actually submit your application in March2013 ? or was it ADR from ADVO ?
Hi Impresso, once again congratulations.....happy for you and your wife. That good news is like telling me not to lose hope. It is an indication that we just need to hold on and wait patiently cuz all of us here will surely hear the good news in its due time.
By the way, my husband received an email from ADVO informing him that he will be receiving a request letter on obtaining a Saudi Police Cert.
March 13, 2013 was actually the day he received a letter from ADVO asking him to submit all the forms and required documents for family sponsorship.
Thank you and hopefully you wont leave the forum.

kathkath

Star Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2015
AOR Received.
11-03-2015
File Transfer...
16-03-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-12-2014
Impresso said:
Hello kathkath - Welcome to the forum. Congratulations on getting your sponsorship approval (SA), yes this is normal for ADVO ( Abu Dhabi Visa Office ). Only if they require additional documents from you, they will send you a request and include an Acknowledgment. Usually it takes upto 3 months from the time of SA for them to ask anything, so dont worry if you dont hear anything. However if you are anxious on what is going on with your application, you may always request for GCMS Notes .
Hi impresso thanks for your reply and congratulations as well:) can you guide me on how to rewuest for GCMS notes?

haldashti

Dec 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
14-03-2015
File Transfer...