Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
So I get a call, from my lawyer asking, when are you planning to go visit your wife. I said maybe next month. He goes - maybe she should fly to Canada for a Change !!

I paused for a second, thinking " Am I Hearing what I am Hearing ?? " - Alhamdulliah Alhamdulliah - Indeed after Hardship there is relief !!

We just got our PPR and I can't believe my eyes :eek: :eek: - what a journey !! I know we are all in the same boat - just hang in there and do not loose hope Insha'Allah

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
bublo ksa said:
Hey guys... any idea till when i can get PPR from ADVO?? My medical is going to expire in first week of June. I sent ADR in March still waiting for response....
Hang in there bublo ksa - they got your ADR and hopefully processing your background and security clearance. Wont be long before you hear good news from them - I would encourage your to order notes to see what is going on.

dedoz

Jan 9, 2012
Mississauga
Impresso said:
So I get a call, from my lawyer asking, when are you planning to go visit your wife. I said maybe next month. He goes - maybe she should fly to Canada for a Change !!

I paused for a second, thinking " Am I Hearing what I am Hearing ?? " - Alhamdulliah Alhamdulliah - Indeed after Hardship there is relief !!

We just got our PPR and I can't believe my eyes :eek: :eek: - what a journey !! I know we are all in the same boat - just hang in there and do not loose hope Insha'Allah
What great news, wish you and your wife a happy life in Canada, finally you are at the end station, congrats!

i2canada

Apr 18, 2010
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2014
File Transfer...
22-09-2014
Med's Done....
09-07-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Impresso said:

[/quot

Very happy to hear your news, Alhumdullah cases are moving forward from ADVO. I pray for all other members also. Wish you all the happiness with your wife and kids. Do let us know how you submit the passport. My wife still waiting for her passport ...it been 10 working days today.

zaino

Star Member
May 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2015
AOR Received.
September 18, 2015
File Transfer...
October 16, 2015
Hello everyone. I am New to the forum. Could someone kindly help me with a few questions?

I live in canada and i am a canadian citizen. I got married in february 2015 in pakistan, but my husband has been living and working in UAE for the past 3 years. He is originally from pakistan and was born in pakistan. I was told that i could not sponsor my husband from UAE since he is not a UAE citizen. Can i sponsor my husband from UAE if he is only a residing and working there for the past 3 years and that he isnt a citizen of UAE? Because everyone in the UAE live on visas. Can i sponsor my husband from the UAE or Does this mean that i would need to sponsor him from pakistan?

I am really confused. I dont know from where to start. I know that i have to fill in the applicatiom, but do i need to send everything like the Nikah Nama, Pictures, Phone bills, call logs, skype logs, medical and police record And other documents along with the application? How does it work and where do i start from?Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you

Also i just found out that i am pregnant. Would that fasten the process?

Tulip flower

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
Impresso said:

ooh masha allah
so happy to hear that
many many congratulaaaaaations

haldashti

Dec 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
14-03-2015
File Transfer...
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Passport Req..
16-09-2015
Impresso said:

Alhumdullilah Impresso, I am so happy for you. You've been so patient and so helpful to all of us here. Mabrook my brother, and all the best. Please keep us posted. YES, YES, YES..

CANCIT

Mar 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 15, 2014
Doc's Request.
June 22, 2014
AOR Received.
June 22, 2014
File Transfer...
April 22, 2014
Med's Done....
March 15, 2014
Impresso said:

omg I'm so happy for you!!! Long time waiting :D many many congrats brother !!

I myself am planning to go to MP now hope that helps some how.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
dedoz said:
What great news, wish you and your wife a happy life in Canada, finally you are at the end station, congrats!
Thank you dedoz - for your kind words ! Hope to hear good news from you all

i2canada said:
Very happy to hear your news, Alhumdullah cases are moving forward from ADVO. I pray for all other members also. Wish you all the happiness with your wife and kids. Do let us know how you submit the passport. My wife still waiting for her passport ...it been 10 working days today.
Thank you i2canada - Alhamdulliah Indeed - Thinking of going in person to submit the passport and showing them booked flight details to (maybe) expedite the process

Tulip flower said:
ooh masha allah - so happy to hear that -many many congratulaaaaaations
Thank you Tulip flower - hoping to hear good news from you any day as well InshaAllah

haldashti said:
Alhumdullilah Impresso, I am so happy for you. You've been so patient and so helpful to all of us here. Mabrook my brother, and all the best. Please keep us posted. YES, YES, YES..
JazakaAllah Khair Haldashti - One can only hold on to the rope of Hope. Indeed I will be around .

CANCIT said:
omg I'm so happy for you!!! Long time waiting :D many many congrats brother !!

I myself am planning to go to MP now hope that helps some how.

Thank you CANCIT - indeed go to your MP and try to open a case with them and emphais " What can my Local MP do for me ? " I am hoping that you hear some good news soon as well

mabbasi

May 31, 2007
zaino said:
Hello everyone. I am New to the forum. Could someone kindly help me with a few questions?

I live in canada and i am a canadian citizen. I got married in february 2015 in pakistan, but my husband has been living and working in UAE for the past 3 years. He is originally from pakistan and was born in pakistan. I was told that i could not sponsor my husband from UAE since he is not a UAE citizen. Can i sponsor my husband from UAE if he is only a residing and working there for the past 3 years and that he isnt a citizen of UAE? Because everyone in the UAE live on visas. Can i sponsor my husband from the UAE or Does this mean that i would need to sponsor him from pakistan?

I am really confused. I dont know from where to start. I know that i have to fill in the applicatiom, but do i need to send everything like the Nikah Nama, Pictures, Phone bills, call logs, skype logs, medical and police record And other documents along with the application? How does it work and where do i start from?Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/Themes/default/images/icons/modify_inline.gif

Same situation here. Yes you can sponsor your husband from UAE. No issues at all. You can send your package to CIC Mississauga.After approval they send your file to ADVO. They don't care if you are expecting baby. it will take a while so be patient. I would suggest you to find good lawyer.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
zaino said:

Hello Zaino,

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new family edition. As a Canadian Resident/Citizen you should be able to sponsor your spouse regardless where he is. The question now is where will the application be forwarded to ? If he is currently residing in UAE with a valid Resident Visa, most likely you application will be forwarded to Abu Dhabi. There are also chances that your Application may be forwarded to other visa office.

Indeed it is an overwhelming task but try to focus on gathering documents and evidence to prove your genuine relationship. To prove as such you will require the following ( the more the documents , the better it is )
- Marriage Certificate / License ( Translated in Eng if required )
- Wedding Card/ Invitation Cards
- Photographs ( Esp in groups from Engagement / Wedding / Reception / Trips / Family Get Together )
- Communication ( Phone Bills / Skype Log / WhatsApp / Facebook / Viber / Letters)
- Medicals
- police Clearance Certificate
- Hotel Receipts / Boarding Passes / Air Flight Tickets

Being Pregnant makes no different in the application .

zaino

Star Member
May 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2015
AOR Received.
September 18, 2015
File Transfer...
October 16, 2015
Impresso said:
Hello Zaino,

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new family edition. As a Canadian Resident/Citizen you should be able to sponsor your spouse regardless where he is. The question now is where will the application be forwarded to ? If he is currently residing in UAE with a valid Resident Visa, most likely you application will be forwarded to Abu Dhabi. There are also chances that your Application may be forwarded to other visa office.

Indeed it is an overwhelming task but try to focus on gathering documents and evidence to prove your genuine relationship. To prove as such you will require the following ( the more the documents , the better it is )
- Marriage Certificate / License ( Translated in Eng if required )
- Wedding Card/ Invitation Cards
- Photographs ( Esp in groups from Engagement / Wedding / Reception / Trips / Family Get Together )
- Communication ( Phone Bills / Skype Log / WhatsApp / Facebook / Viber / Letters)
- Medicals
- police Clearance Certificate
- Hotel Receipts / Boarding Passes / Air Flight Tickets

Being Pregnant makes no different in the application .

Thank you so much ''mabbasi'' and ''Impresso'' for the warm wedding wish and the quick reply . A lot less confused now. Will gather all the documents. Glad to know that i can sponsor my husband from the UAE. Because i just heard that sponsor for pakistan takes up to 40 months now. Absolutely absurd. And congratulations to you on having made through the end stage. Wishing you and everyone all the best with their cases and hope everyone gets to reunite with their loved ones very soon inshAllah.

bublo ksa

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Impresso said:

Congrats Impresso....I am so glad to read that news... Alhamdulillah :)
God bless all of other forum members who r waiting for their process..

bublo ksa

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Impresso said:
Hang in there bublo ksa - they got your ADR and hopefully processing your background and security clearance. Wont be long before you hear good news from them - I would encourage your to order notes to see what is going on.

Thanx for ur reply, My medical is going to expire in June so if by chance i cross my medical date then what will b the possibility?
I am really very worried about it ???

19SRB75

Oct 4, 2014
Impresso said:

Congratulations Impresso!