Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Passport Req..
16-09-2015
sponserincanada said:
Hi

I was wondering how I can send the e-medicals to ADVO
I did not submit my medical up-front and I got my SA stating:
"If your sponsored relative(s) has (have) not already done so, your relative(s) must provide an original Upfront Medical Report form (IMM1017B UPFRONT) signed by a Panel Physician or an E-Medical Up- front Medical Notification information sheet. Your relative(s) must complete the medical examination and, once completed, forward this information directly to the visa office noted above along with a copy of this letter. Your application has been transferred to the visa office noting this deficiency."

So whats the mailing office for ABVO?
Thanks
Hello sponserincanada. We have recently gone through the same thing. Most panels/hospitals now deal with eMedical. Use the following: http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx to find the panel for your country, we were worried as well as to how the results will make it to the visa office, but since this panel is chosen by the Visa office they know where and how to deal with these requests, we were assured the results will make it to the visa office. They will know what to do. Additionally, once the exams are completed they(panel/hospital) will send you a copy as well, you can in turn from your end upload the results with the SA letter via Case Specific Inquiry found here: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=abu%20dhabi&_ga=1.173060455.559482256.1429374629. If you don't mind please share with us your timeline. Good luck.

Apr 26, 2015
haldashti said:
Hello sponserincanada. We have recently gone through the same thing. Most panels/hospitals now deal with eMedical. Use the following: link to find the panel for your country, we were worried as well as to how the results will make it to the visa office, but since this panel is chosen by the Visa office they know where and how to deal with these requests, we were assured the results will make it to the visa office. They will know what to do. Additionally, once the exams are completed they(panel/hospital) will send you a copy as well, you can in turn from your end upload the results with the SA letter via Case Specific Inquiry found here: ink. If you don't mind please share with us your timeline. Good luck.
Thanks a lot for your detailed explanation

Timeline:
Application received: March 9th, 2015
AOR for SA: April 23th, 2015
SA: May 13th, 2015
Medicals done May 20th, 2015

CanSA

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
Hi all
Good news and Bad news
So i have got my SA =good news
They transferred my file to London visa office = bad news

My husband is living in Saudi Arabia, and the case file was sposed to go to the Abu dhabi office. Now i see that others files have been getting transferred to other visa offices instead of abu dhabi. However people thought it was due to backlog at abu dhabi which makes no sense for :
1) ADVO just decreased their timeframe from 15 months to 13 months on the CIC site in the past couple of months
2) LVO says processing times of 29 months.......29 :'( :eek: :eek: :eek:

s i dont understand how they are taking backlog of ADVO

and plus the CIC letter i received states that the " visa office was selected based on your relatives home address and the requirements of the Immigration.......etc etc"
well how on earth does his home address relate to London???

so my lawyer has now sent an email asking that the file be transferred to ADVO from LVO. Is this a good decision? What is the best case scenario here? What have others done who have had this happen?

zbaby

Nov 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO/Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Med's Done....
25-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-09-2015
CanSA said:
Hi all
Good news and Bad news

My husband is living in Saudi Arabia, and the case file was sposed to go to the Abu dhabi office. Now i see that others files have been getting transferred to other visa offices instead of abu dhabi. However people thought it was due to backlog at abu dhabi which makes no sense for :
1) ADVO just decreased their timeframe from 15 months to 13 months on the CIC site in the past couple of months

and plus the CIC letter i received states that the " visa office was selected based on your relatives home address and the requirements of the Immigration.......etc etc"

so my lawyer has now sent an email asking that the file be transferred to ADVO from LVO. Is this a good decision? What is the best case scenario here? What have others done who have had this happen?
Hi CanSa,

Congratulations for SA. well it has happened with me as well, i am in Dubai n my file has been sent to LVO saying it is because of the country of applicant. my husband tried to transfer our file to ADVO but LVO wasn't ready to do that saying it should be processed in this visa office as the applicant holds Pakistani passport and all pakistani citizens' applications are being processed in LVO.
so in short nothing happened and our file is kept in LVO, we can hope n pray for the best only.

maverick27

Nov 24, 2013
Hi Guys,

My wife put in the sponsorship application for me (I am based in Kuwait) in march for which we got the Sponsorship Approval on 7th May and the application was transferred to ADVO. I did the medicals beforehand and the status shows medicals received. I want know what are the next steps / communication that we will receive from the ADVO. We did the application process through a lawyer in Canada and have nominated her for any communication that we should receive.

Just wanted a clarity on this and thought experts on this forum could help me out.

Thanks! :)

i2canada

Apr 18, 2010
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2014
File Transfer...
22-09-2014
Med's Done....
09-07-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
faisikram said:
April 4, 2014 - Application submitted

October, 2014 - request to submit medical and police clearance

March, 2015 - request to submit the passport.

However, they replied again today with the same generic message.
Thanks for the message. we just hope that they respond soon.
Hi, just wondering if you got your passport back as yet? My wife submitted the passport almost 17 days ago but still didn't get it. She submitted at embassy in person and got Aramex receipt with tracking number. Tried emailing them but got same auto reply and nothing else.

CANCIT

Mar 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 15, 2014
Doc's Request.
June 22, 2014
AOR Received.
June 22, 2014
File Transfer...
April 22, 2014
Med's Done....
March 15, 2014
zbaby said:
Hi CanSa,

Congratulations for SA. well it has happened with me as well, i am in Dubai n my file has been sent to LVO saying it is because of the country of applicant. my husband tried to transfer our file to ADVO but LVO wasn't ready to do that saying it should be processed in this visa office as the applicant holds Pakistani passport and all pakistani citizens' applications are being processed in LVO.
so in short nothing happened and our file is kept in LVO, we can hope n pray for the best only.
That's odd because there have been so many Pakistani applicants that had their case processed in ADVO instead of LVO...

dedoz

Jan 9, 2012
Mississauga
CANCIT said:
That's odd because there have been so many Pakistani applicants that had their case processed in ADVO instead of LVO...
I have been told that, if you reside in a country other than the country your citizenship for less than 12 months, The application is sent to the VO responsible for the country of your citizenship. not sure how far that is true.

FRV

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
dedoz said:
I have been told that, if you reside in a country other than the country your citizenship for less than 12 months, The application is sent to the VO responsible for the country of your citizenship. not sure how far that is true.
However i was told that the appilcant must be ALLOWED to reside in the country of residency for more than a year. Which means when u apply ur residency visa's validity should be of more than a year. God knows whats exactly ryt...

dedoz

Jan 9, 2012
Mississauga
FRV said:
However i was told that the appilcant must be ALLOWED to reside in the country of residency for more than a year. Which means when u apply ur residency visa's validity should be of more than a year. God knows whats exactly ryt...
Thats an interesting point, that makes sense, At the time of the transfer my wife had only couple of months of residency left in her passport.

bublo ksa

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys... any idea till when i can get PPR from ADVO?? My medical is going to expire in first week of June. I sent ADR in March still waiting for response....

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
CanSA said:
Hi all
Good news and Bad news

Congrats on the SA - the dilemma about applications being routed to LVO is still unknown and not confirmed. Internal sources say the LVO will pivot the back pressure for a lot of the VO, but this info is not confirmed. The time line is worst possible scenario for each VO which doesn't make a lot of sense to me at all.

Isn't there a formal request for transferring the file from one VO to Another ? I would be curious to know what they say - please do keep us informed.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
maverick27 said:
Hi Guys,

My wife put in the sponsorship application for me (I am based in Kuwait) in march for which we got the Sponsorship Approval on 7th May and the application was transferred to ADVO. I did the medicals beforehand and the status shows medicals received. I want know what are the next steps / communication that we will receive from the ADVO. We did the application process through a lawyer in Canada and have nominated her for any communication that we should receive.

Just wanted a clarity on this and thought experts on this forum could help me out.

Thanks! :)
Congrats on your SA - give it 3-4 months for ADVO to request for any additional doc, if not you are in the clear and will have to wait until they either send your PPR or request for Re-Medical (depending on the time line )

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
dedoz said:
Interesting Point