AOR Received.
July 30, 2015
File Transfer...
September 10, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
26-11-2015
So I really need help guys... just on the last bit again to finish off the package ... Okay so Form IMM 5669... Question No. 9. which asks about Military or Association with organizations ... it says write "NONE" in the box if you have not been a member of any association/organization??

Now my question is... Do I write None in every box.. or None in the first row only is fine?

Please HELP ... Thanks :)

mccague

Sep 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 29, 2015
AOR Received.
July 30, 2015
File Transfer...
September 10, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
26-11-2015
Oh and in FORM IMM 5669 .. Question 12.. List of Addresses... The postal code doesnt fit in that small box? Do I put that on the separate sheet attached or just hand write it with black pen... ::) :'( :'(

I am providing a separate sheet anyways for the personal history...

Also the Supplementary Information Form from the Instructions Guide ask about the Travel History.. Is it the same as the Personal History in IMM 5669?

HanJay

Jan 17, 2015
CANCIT said:
Excellent news Hanjay! Congratulations!! :D

Just wondering did they ask you to do a re-medical?
thanks ....they didn't ask me to do a re-medical but I did do one as soon as the first medical expired, I just did it with out them asking, and send it advo.

igay

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Tulip flower said:
oh igay thanks alot for sharing ur experience ,u dont know how mush that relief my worries and make think thats normal
i wanna update that my husband did the remedical assesment and his physician mention its normal to transfer the result to india to help advo in their cases
hope that help anyone who maybe recieve the same request and be aware it will come from newdelhi medical centre not from official visa office
again I really apreciate ur help igay thank u
Yw Tulip flower, congratulations. You're almost there once u will submit the medical reassessment u will receive PP request from Advo soon. Congrats to Tamboy and best of luck to u and Impresso. I am sure u will have ur PP request soon.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NoorNoor said:
she will be 4 years old in august :), i already ordered the GCMS before 4 weeks but they didn't send it yet,but as you say our MP told us what we need and made the ADVO see our application so GCMS wont help us much now.

yes it`s hard of course but as you said everything happens for a reason Insha'Allah we will go to Canada soon in the same flight :)
Masha'Allah - You should be getting your notes anytime soon, you prob will see more details in your application from the Notes. Have a feeling ADVO is swamped therefore all there correspondence is turtle slow. Insha'Allah that would indeed be a great day.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
chilkootcee said:
I'm curious to know how many others who have applicants living in the UAE had their applications sent to the Amman office instead of the Abu Dhabi one? Someone told us that when you apply, you can request (in form of a letter) that the application go to a particular visa office. Hopefully this works for us. WE still haven't submitted yet as we are waiting on a couple of last minute documents. Also, I'm not able to get originals of all of the support letters so hopefully scanned docs do (the one that my mom sent through mail from Canada appeared to have been opened along the way??) Anyways, I'm staying with my husband here now (who is a resident) while I am on a tourist visa...and we have tons of photos of stuff we've done in the past and we were able to see each other during the development of our relationship cause I met him here while I was working. I hope it all works out for us and everyone insha'allah :)
Hello chilkootcee - we are still trying to wrap our heads around why applications are sent to Amman or London. The speculation is that Abu Dhabi is swamped and other Visa Offices are taking the back pressure. For your application do make sure you follow the instructions where they request for originals and where they request for copies. Make sure you give them group pictures showing friends and families in your pictures. All the best.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
dedoz said:
I called but the call center agent said there is nothing they can do ad i have to contact the Amman office!!! I checked the Amman thread, oh man, terrible. most going around the 20 months and no spread sheet for tracking. that sucks!
WOW - Are you still going to try to move to file to Abu Dhabi ?

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
mccague said:
So I really need help guys... just on the last bit again to finish off the package ... Okay so Form IMM 5669... Question No. 9. which asks about Military or Association with organizations ... it says write "NONE" in the box if you have not been a member of any association/organization??
Now my question is... Do I write None in every box.. or None in the first row only is fine?
I would write None in "Every" Box

mccague said:
Oh and in FORM IMM 5669 .. Question 12.. List of Addresses... The postal code doesnt fit in that small box? Do I put that on the separate sheet attached or just hand write it with black pen... ::) :'( :'(
I am providing a separate sheet anyways for the personal history...

Also the Supplementary Information Form from the Instructions Guide ask about the Travel History.. Is it the same as the Personal History in IMM 5669?
You can hand write the postal code if required .Travel History are places and duration of stay in the last 10 years I believe.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
This might be a repetitive question - but anyone here who got a re-medical request alone and got their PPR. Trying to gauge duration of time after re-medical request.

I know some members were asked for medicals along with additional docs, but what I am looking for is just a re-medical request and then a PPR and to see the time it takes. Do let me know if anyone got that. Thanks

mabbasi

May 31, 2007
My wife's Ecase updated today. Its says

Medical result has been received.

Now what? Will they ask me for extra documents? it means they have opened the file and processing has been started?

Tulip flower

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
Impresso said:
This might be a repetitive question - but anyone here who got a re-medical request alone and got their PPR. Trying to gauge duration of time after re-medical request.

I know some members were asked for medicals along with additional docs, but what I am looking for is just a re-medical request and then a PPR and to see the time it takes. Do let me know if anyone got that. Thanks
im in the same boat so iam also wonder how long it will take after re-medical request ,but i notice from people in this forum the range is from few days up to two months

Tulip flower

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
mabbasi said:

Now what? Will they ask me for extra documents? it means they have opened the file and processing has been started?
thats mean u passed the medical
the next will depend on the officer who is working on ur profile ,maybe u will get adr maybe not ,all options is open in this waiting journey

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
mabbasi said:

Most likely they wont ask you for any more documents - just to be on a safe side I would give it another month for them to ask for anything. All the best.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Tulip flower said:
im in the same boat so iam also wonder how long it will take after re-medical request ,but i notice from people in this forum the range is from few days up to two months
I guess we just have to keep waiting - Sometimes I really wish I knew who my Officer was and exactly was going on with the application.

i2canada

Apr 18, 2010
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2014
File Transfer...
22-09-2014
Med's Done....
09-07-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
We have submitted passport on 6th may, it's been around 12 days. I tried to track it through Aramex tracking number which was given at the time of pp submission. Can anyone suggest how many days it normally takes to get the pp back. The letter say 10 working day! Any guesses?