Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
faisikram said:
Hi Guys

We got the passports yesterday, Alhamdullilah. We got it delivered through Aramex.

Thank you for the suggestions.

All the best!
Congrats faisikram - which date in March did they ask you for your passport and which date did you send them ? Wanted to get a time line for how long it takes them to process a passport.

NoorNoor

Apr 12, 2015
Impresso said:
Hello NoorNoor, I didn't realize they lost your papers - how did you find that out and are they compensating you for the time lost ? If i understand correctly you got your Sponsorship Approval on 7th November from Mississauga and then the transferred the file to Abu Dhabi ?

You are right not much to dig into - yet they take time. If your docs are in order, they should be finishing your security and background check soon - have you already done your medicals ?
Hello Impresso,

about my paper loss,they ask for a whole new application for us but when we sent the new application our old papers found so they sent the old papers to ADVO and told us this loss wont effect our process time.
and yes they are compensating me now with working in my papers ,every thing in order ,they told my MP to wait for few weeks so they decide whether they want a whole medical test or just an ex-ray (because my first medical test is expired),are they ask for medical test before or after the security check ?

and i`m seeing that you applied in the same time which we applied can you tell me how they are working in your papers

thanks Impresso

Tulip flower

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
Impresso said:
Hello Tulip Flower - If I was in your place I would panic as well - but I would follow the instructions provided and send them the required docs ASAP - Once confirmed that the docs are uploaded I would order Notes Again to see what is going on.
This may be a case where other VO's are stepping in to help with the load of the application. Do let us know how things go.
you r absoloutely right impresso this is happen with some cases to help the vo with their loads
i already order notes but i will recieve it next month ,hopfully will hear good news before that

Tulip flower

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
igay said:
Hi Tulip Flower and Empresso, I got an email for medical reassessment before from Regional Medical Office in India. I just bring the email with me to the Panel Physician who did for my medical reassessment. Pls bring the copy of the email and the copy of ur first upfront medical especially the number with Barcode for their ready reference with ur remedical.just explain to your panel physician to send the result to India Tru email.thats WHAT I did with my medical reassessment before.

I hope my experience helps u a bit with ur problem. Good luck to u.
oh igay thanks alot for sharing ur experience ,u dont know how mush that relief my worries and make think thats normal
i wanna update that my husband did the remedical assesment and his physician mention its normal to transfer the result to india to help advo in their cases
hope that help anyone who maybe recieve the same request and be aware it will come from newdelhi medical centre not from official visa office
again I really apreciate ur help igay thank u

dedoz

Jan 9, 2012
Mississauga
It seems like CIC transfered my file from CPC-M to Amman instead of Abu Dhabi, Although my wife resides in Dubai. That sucks, Amman VO takes 22 months to decides.

Is there any chance i can move the file to Abu Dhabi VO? please help!

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NoorNoor said:
Hello Impresso,

about my paper loss,they ask for a whole new application for us but when we sent the new application our old papers found so they sent the old papers to ADVO and told us this loss wont effect our process time.
and yes they are compensating me now with working in my papers ,every thing in order ,they told my MP to wait for few weeks so they decide whether they want a whole medical test or just an ex-ray (because my first medical test is expired),are they ask for medical test before or after the security check ?

and i`m seeing that you applied in the same time which we applied can you tell me how they are working in your papers

thanks Impresso
Oh I see - do you know when did they send your old papers to ADVO ? Usually once the receive the first medical they start the security clearance - not sure but it may be different in your case. For medicals which are expired they usually ask for re-medical before they want to issue the visa.

We recently got a re-medical request on April 9th - that is the first and the only correspondence we had from Abu Dhabi since our application was submitted. I contacted my MP for some update - but haven't heard back anything from them since.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
dedoz said:
It seems like CIC transfered my file from CPC-M to Amman instead of Abu Dhabi, Although my wife resides in Dubai. That sucks, Amman VO takes 22 months to decides.

Is there any chance i can move the file to Abu Dhabi VO? please help!
Hello dedoz, Did they mention why was this transferred to Amman ? Sounds like Abu Dhabi has a huge back log. Ideally yes you can get Cases Moved - but it takes more time from what I heard. Best to inquire with CPC-M, they will be able to give you some pointers.

NoorNoor

Apr 12, 2015
Impresso said:
Oh I see - do you know when did they send your old papers to ADVO ? Usually once the receive the first medical they start the security clearance - not sure but it may be different in your case. For medicals which are expired they usually ask for re-medical before they want to issue the visa.

We recently got a re-medical request on April 9th - that is the first and the only correspondence we had from Abu Dhabi since our application was submitted. I contacted my MP for some update - but haven't heard back anything from them since.
they sent the old papers to ADVO and we don`t know any thing about the second papers ,btw i have a daughter and she is in my papers too,so i don`t know if these thing will speed the process.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NoorNoor said:
they sent the old papers to ADVO and we don`t know any thing about the second papers ,btw i have a daughter and she is in my papers too,so i don`t know if these thing will speed the process.
Oh Masha'Allah - how old is your daughter ? To be honest I do not think it speeds up the process but it def is a genuine proof of relationship. Would encourage you to order GCMS notes to see what is going on further in your docs. Most likely your MP has these notes already ( but it is only my guess, that MP's have a quicker way got getting the GCMS notes from VO's ) The notes will tell you where your application stands.

Sometimes it is a little hard to see that members who have applied before or after us have already got a PPR - but hey I believe everything happens for a good reason so Insha'Allah we will all be hearing from them soon.

dedoz

Jan 9, 2012
Mississauga
Impresso said:
Hello dedoz, Did they mention why was this transferred to Amman ? Sounds like Abu Dhabi has a huge back log. Ideally yes you can get Cases Moved - but it takes more time from what I heard. Best to inquire with CPC-M, they will be able to give you some pointers.
Hey Impresso, I didnt really ask why they sent the application to Amman and not to Abu Dhabi, ill call them tomorrow and ask about that. Can you tell he how to request moving the application to Abu Dhabi? wht you think its going to take time to move the application? is there any known story? link?

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
dedoz said:
Hey Impresso, I didnt really ask why they sent the application to Amman and not to Abu Dhabi, ill call them tomorrow and ask about that. Can you tell he how to request moving the application to Abu Dhabi? wht you think its going to take time to move the application? is there any known story? link?
I was told by my lawyer, that once the file has been sent to a visa office and then we request for a file transfer to another office, it usually takes time as they have to locate the file - open file - move file (blah blah blah ). In all honesty I am not aware of the formal process to request for a file move, but placing my self in your shoes - my first source of information would be from CPC-M and also posting on a separate thread to get inputs from senior members on this forum. I would be curious to find out as well.

Have you seen members here who have there files in Amman and how long is the average processing time regardless of what the website says ?

NoorNoor

Apr 12, 2015
Impresso said:
Oh Masha'Allah - how old is your daughter ? To be honest I do not think it speeds up the process but it def is a genuine proof of relationship. Would encourage you to order GCMS notes to see what is going on further in your docs. Most likely your MP has these notes already ( but it is only my guess, that MP's have a quicker way got getting the GCMS notes from VO's ) The notes will tell you where your application stands.

Sometimes it is a little hard to see that members who have applied before or after us have already got a PPR - but hey I believe everything happens for a good reason so Insha'Allah we will all be hearing from them soon.
she will be 4 years old in august :), i already ordered the GCMS before 4 weeks but they didn't send it yet,but as you say our MP told us what we need and made the ADVO see our application so GCMS wont help us much now.

yes it`s hard of course but as you said everything happens for a reason Insha'Allah we will go to Canada soon in the same flight :)

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
I'm curious to know how many others who have applicants living in the UAE had their applications sent to the Amman office instead of the Abu Dhabi one? Someone told us that when you apply, you can request (in form of a letter) that the application go to a particular visa office. Hopefully this works for us. WE still haven't submitted yet as we are waiting on a couple of last minute documents. Also, I'm not able to get originals of all of the support letters so hopefully scanned docs do (the one that my mom sent through mail from Canada appeared to have been opened along the way??) Anyways, I'm staying with my husband here now (who is a resident) while I am on a tourist visa...and we have tons of photos of stuff we've done in the past and we were able to see each other during the development of our relationship cause I met him here while I was working. I hope it all works out for us and everyone insha'allah :)

dedoz

Jan 9, 2012
Mississauga
Impresso said:
I was told by my lawyer, that once the file has been sent to a visa office and then we request for a file transfer to another office, it usually takes time as they have to locate the file - open file - move file (blah blah blah ). In all honesty I am not aware of the formal process to request for a file move, but placing my self in your shoes - my first source of information would be from CPC-M and also posting on a separate thread to get inputs from senior members on this forum. I would be curious to find out as well.

Have you seen members here who have there files in Amman and how long is the average processing time regardless of what the website says ?
I called but the call center agent said there is nothing they can do ad i have to contact the Amman office!!! I checked the Amman thread, oh man, terrible. most going around the 20 months and no spread sheet for tracking. that sucks!