Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
I have a a couple of observations / questions with IMM3911e - Guide for residents of the Middle East, one of which has already been mentioned and noted by CIC (although I'm not sure when they will update their form) but I'm also wonder

1. The forms required to be completed by "Residents of Abu Dhabi" should say "Residents of UAE"

2. The photo specifications in Appendix B do not mention that they need to be taken by a commercial photographer (although this may be implicit when it says "take this with you to the photographer" and does not mention that the name / complete address of the studio needs to be on the back of at least one photo.

Has anyone had issues with photos taken / printed on their own (meeting all of the measurement and other specification) with just the date taken / name / date of birth of the person written on the back of each?

Thanks!

Cindy

NoorNoor

Apr 12, 2015
Hello everyone,

I Got me re-assessment of medical test and ask me to tell the pp to send it in India visa office it`s a great news for me but i want your Experience about how long will they take to send us the PPR after the re-assessment . Impresso I hope you got your PPR now

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
i2canada said:
We have submitted passport on 6th may, it's been around 12 days. I tried to track it through Aramex tracking number which was given at the time of pp submission. Can anyone suggest how many days it normally takes to get the pp back. The letter say 10 working day! Any guesses?
Did you email them - usually previous members have mentioned that they reply to the emails for PPR

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
chilkootcee said:
I have a a couple of observations / questions with IMM3911e - Guide for residents of the Middle East, one of which has already been mentioned and noted by CIC (although I'm not sure when they will update their form) but I'm also wonder

1. The forms required to be completed by "Residents of Abu Dhabi" should say "Residents of UAE"

2. The photo specifications in Appendix B do not mention that they need to be taken by a commercial photographer (although this may be implicit when it says "take this with you to the photographer" and does not mention that the name / complete address of the studio needs to be on the back of at least one photo.

Has anyone had issues with photos taken / printed on their own (meeting all of the measurement and other specification) with just the date taken / name / date of birth of the person written on the back of each?

Thanks!

Cindy
In regards to the picture - we made sure they are upto the specification as mentioned in the CIC website and we have the details on the back. We have done that with all our pictures for CIC including PR Card Renewals and Citizenship.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NoorNoor said:
Hello everyone,

I Got me re-assessment of medical test and ask me to tell the pp to send it in India visa office it`s a great news for me but i want your Experience about how long will they take to send us the PPR after the re-assessment . Impresso I hope you got your PPR now
Mabrook NoorNoor - that is indeed a wonderful news. We sent our medicals on 13th April and we are still waiting. I have heard from members that it can take from 4 to 8 Weeks but I am seeing other Members ( e.g People who applied in Moscow ) they have been waiting for 3 months after sending in their re-medicals. Just superb slow..

i2canada

Apr 18, 2010
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2014
File Transfer...
22-09-2014
Med's Done....
09-07-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Impresso said:
Did you email them - usually previous members have mentioned that they reply to the emails for PPR
Thanks for suggestion. I will do that today. I hope that you get the ppr soon. After re medical there's no reason of delay. Learning from my experience I can say they just take time at literally every step to justify long processing times they have set.

Tulip flower

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
i2canada said:
Thanks for suggestion. I will do that today. I hope that you get the ppr soon. After re medical there's no reason of delay. Learning from my experience I can say they just take time at literally every step to justify long processing times they have set.
did u try to contact ur MP ?u have the right to do that cause its exceed 13 months for u now

yr97

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tulip flower said:
did u try to contact ur MP ?u have the right to do that cause its exceed 13 months for u now
Finally, Decision made on eCas for the sponsorship approval.
We sent you a letter on May 14, 2015 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

bublo ksa

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yr97 said:
We sent you a letter on May 14, 2015 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Congrats.... At least stage one has done now :) keep cross your fingers

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Tulip flower said:
Hey Tulip Flower - anything from your side ! I am at a point where I keep wondering if waiting for more than a year is even worth !! Insha'Allah still hoping for some good news.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
yr97 said:
Congrats yr97 - would you be kind enough to share your time line as in when you submitted your application and did your medicals. I do not see you on the spread sheet.

yr97

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Impresso said:
Congrats yr97 - would you be kind enough to share your time line as in when you submitted your application and did your medicals. I do not see you on the spread sheet.
Thanks Impresso.

Medicals done February 25th, 2015
Application received March 19th, 2015
AOR for SA April 23th, 2015
SA May 14th, 2015 (still waiting for the mail/email though)

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
yr97 said:
Thanks Impresso.

Medicals done February 25th, 2015
Application received March 19th, 2015
AOR for SA April 23th, 2015
SA May 14th, 2015 (still waiting for the mail/email though)
Thank you - Would be curious to see where your application will be forwarded to ! I am guessing you opted for Abu Dhabi ?

yr97

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Impresso said:
Thank you - Would be curious to see where your application will be forwarded to ! I am guessing you opted for Abu Dhabi ?
Yes. My wife lives in Qatar. Just called my CIC, they confirmed my SA and told me my file was referred to Abu Dhabi. I still have to apply for CSQ though.

Apr 26, 2015
Hi

I was wondering how I can send the e-medicals to ADVO
I did not submit my medical up-front and I got my SA stating:
"If your sponsored relative(s) has (have) not already done so, your relative(s) must provide an original Upfront Medical Report form (IMM1017B UPFRONT) signed by a Panel Physician or an E-Medical Up- front Medical Notification information sheet. Your relative(s) must complete the medical examination and, once completed, forward this information directly to the visa office noted above along with a copy of this letter. Your application has been transferred to the visa office noting this deficiency."

So whats the mailing office for ABVO?
Thanks