+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse sponsorship Abu Dhabi office

FRV

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
FRV said:
Hey can sumone let me kno that while filing the application do i need to submit my wife's original educational documents or just copy?
Plz anyone who has an idea reply back soon
Kindly let me know that do i need to send my wife's original education documents while filing the application???
Quick response will b highly appreciated

dedoz

Jan 9, 2012
Mississauga
FRV said:
Kindly let me know that do i need to send my wife's original education documents while filing the application???
The Checklist says dont send original documents unless explicitly stated!

i2canada

Apr 18, 2010
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2014
File Transfer...
22-09-2014
Med's Done....
09-07-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
FRV said:
Photocopy. I submitted photocopy of my wife's educational certificates.

Hassenfe

Feb 19, 2015
Hi Guys!

I have finally heard back from ADVO, they requested a proof of communication ( photo, letters, email and phone bill ) for the past 6 months. The problem is my husband and I don't call each other direct line, we use IMO , Line, whatsapp and skype. When i send my application i provided copy of our whatsapp converstaion as well as skypee records . I have also visited him once since our marriage and am going to see him end of this month. I am just frustrated how can i proof our relationship? has anyone pass thru similar situation? what advice do you guys give me? :(

CANCIT

Mar 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 15, 2014
Doc's Request.
June 22, 2014
AOR Received.
June 22, 2014
File Transfer...
April 22, 2014
Med's Done....
March 15, 2014
Hassenfe said:
Hi Guys!

I have finally heard back from ADVO, they requested a proof of communication ( photo, letters, email and phone bill ) for the past 6 months. The problem is my husband and I don't call each other direct line, we use IMO , Line, whatsapp and skype. When i send my application i provided copy of our whatsapp converstaion as well as skypee records . I have also visited him once since our marriage and am going to see him end of this month. I am just frustrated how can i proof our relationship? has anyone pass thru similar situation? what advice do you guys give me? :(
That's not a problem. Me and my wife talk on Skype and Whatsapp mostly and they send me a proof of communication as well last year and I sent them my whatsapp and Skype logs as well as a few times I call her directly from my cell phone. Provide lots of Whatsapp screenshots, that's what we did. we provided like 5-6 for each month. We also sent in Skype screenshots as well. I also visited my wife, so I sent in pictures for those times we were together as well my ticket, my boarding pass, my passport stamp, any hotels, or car rentals or any gift receipts. The key in ur case will be pictures with ur husband when we went and visited. And...if you have already purchased ur ticket to visit ur husband send in the ticket as well showing that u are going to visit him again...hope this helps let me know if u have anymore questions.!! good luck.

faisikram

May 3, 2015
Hi Guys

We got the passports yesterday, Alhamdullilah. We got it delivered through Aramex.

Thank you for the suggestions.

All the best!

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
CANCIT said:
Nothing on my end!! Still waiting for them to send me my re-medical!! Hopefully Inshallah soon. I am hoping your PPR comes soon! I know u did your re-medical shortly after Tamyboy.
Insha'Allah Soon - we are cautiously hopeful - never know how long it will take.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Lamis said:
hey we i just checked ecas and it says Medical results have been recieved..
anyone knows whats the next step ??
The ECAS is not always reliable - must be taken with a grain of salt. But on a side note, usually after the medicals have been uploaded the first time, they being the steps for Security and Background Check.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
igay said:
Hi Tulip Flower and Empresso, I got an email for medical reassessment before from Regional Medical Office in India. I just bring the email with me to the Panel Physician who did for my medical reassessment. Pls bring the copy of the email and the copy of ur first upfront medical especially the number with Barcode for their ready reference with ur remedical.just explain to your panel physician to send the result to India Tru email.thats WHAT I did with my medical reassessment before.

I hope my experience helps u a bit with ur problem. Good luck to u.
Thanks for the info igay (+1 for you )

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
FRV said:
Hey can sumone let me kno that while filing the application do i need to submit my wife's original educational documents or just copy?
Plz anyone who has an idea reply back soon
Hope you already got your answer but just in case - we handed in copies not originals( it should also be mentioned in the help guide on how to fill out the documents - make sure you read them )

CANCIT

Mar 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 15, 2014
Doc's Request.
June 22, 2014
AOR Received.
June 22, 2014
File Transfer...
April 22, 2014
Med's Done....
March 15, 2014
HanJay said:
hey guys

himdallah got my ppr on may 7th. whats the best way to send in the passport?
Excellent news Hanjay! Congratulations!! :D

Just wondering did they ask you to do a re-medical?

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NoorNoor said:
Hello Impresso

I applied in 22/4/2014 and because of the loss of the papers our eligibility letter had been delayed till 7/11/2014,i already but my security check from Kuwait in my papers and I have been living in Kuwait my whole life, I`m 24 years old , so I think their is no history to dig into.... i think :)
so what is your opinion
Hello NoorNoor, I didn't realize they lost your papers - how did you find that out and are they compensating you for the time lost ? If i understand correctly you got your Sponsorship Approval on 7th November from Mississauga and then the transferred the file to Abu Dhabi ?

You are right not much to dig into - yet they take time. If your docs are in order, they should be finishing your security and background check soon - have you already done your medicals ?

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hassenfe said:
Hi Guys!

You can print both skype and whatsapp msgs ( in whatsapp you can email the conversation to yourself then print ) - They want to see ongoing relationship for the last 6 months so nothing to worry about. Send them your planned ticket and ternary and hotel bookings with both your names together. IMO should have logs as well you can print. You can also send them skype video screen shots with both of you in the picture.

Also kindly share with us your timeline. Thanks