+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse sponsorship Abu Dhabi office

FRV

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
torontormcf said:
My Spouse moved to Dubai 2 years ago, yet the application was sent to London for processing.
I have a feeling yours will be London as well.
Oh no :/ thts so sad to hear. Ur marriage was from dubai courts or pakistan?
How fast is london office? Whts general tym period thy take?

dedoz

Jan 9, 2012
Mississauga
torontormcf said:
My Spouse moved to Dubai 2 years ago, yet the application was sent to London for processing.
I have a feeling yours will be London as well.
The way I understood the process, at the SA stage, they look if the application needs a "local knowledge" either about the applicant or the documents, if not then they keep the file in Canada, if it does they send if to the best VO with "local knowledge". so it seems in your case it was determined that LVO has better knowledge about the application than ADVO. that just my guess.

Tulip flower

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
Hi everyone
i need urgent help
my husband got an email requesting him to do re-medical exam with all his info and file #
the issue that the enail come from newdelhi medical centre which is so wiered and they give him 7 days only to do it and they said if u r outside india send the result to india !!!!!!!
im confused now cause its from india and we r not indian and because they give one week only which is so unusual

so plzzz if there anyone have similar situation or get remedical letter recently can share it and tell if that normal specially impresso and tamyboy cause i they recieved it recently

i2canada

Apr 18, 2010
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2014
File Transfer...
22-09-2014
Med's Done....
09-07-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
tamyboy said:
Hi guys, we have received passport request couple days ago :) . Good luck to you all.
Manyy congrats :). Your request was just on way after my case. So happy to see that PPRs are coming in quickly now. I pray for rest of members also. I have submitted the passport in person to embassy in Abu dhabi last Wednesday. Let's pray I get it back soon.

Sarim

Aug 13, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London... Resident United Arab Emirates... National Pakistan...
App. Filed.......
02, June 2015
AOR Received.
09, July 2015... AOR2 10, Aug 2015
File Transfer...
29, July 2015... In Process 6, Aug 2015
Med's Request
Upfront 23, May 2015
Interview........
Waived... Decision Made 12, Nov 2015
Passport Req..
24, Nov 2015... Passport Sent 1, Dec 2015
VISA ISSUED...
09, Dec 2015... PP & COPR rcvd 16, Dec 2015
LANDED..........
19, May 2016
normally over all cases take how much processing time in abu dhabi visa office? don't give me link for processing time i know officially 13 months but i am talking about people experiences.

haldashti

Dec 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
14-03-2015
File Transfer...
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Passport Req..
16-09-2015
tamyboy said:
Hi guys, we have received passport request couple days ago :) . Good luck to you all.
Congrats tamyboy. Thanks for sharing the good news.

haldashti

Dec 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
14-03-2015
File Transfer...
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Passport Req..
16-09-2015
Sarim said:
normally over all cases take how much processing time in abu dhabi visa office? don't give me link for processing time i know officially 13 months but i am talking about people experiences.
Hello Sarim.
Have a look at http://tinyurl.com/mtpx3z5. Impresso maintains the sheet. Please share your timeline with the rest of us. Good luck.

Sarim

Aug 13, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London... Resident United Arab Emirates... National Pakistan...
App. Filed.......
02, June 2015
AOR Received.
09, July 2015... AOR2 10, Aug 2015
File Transfer...
29, July 2015... In Process 6, Aug 2015
Med's Request
Upfront 23, May 2015
Interview........
Waived... Decision Made 12, Nov 2015
Passport Req..
24, Nov 2015... Passport Sent 1, Dec 2015
VISA ISSUED...
09, Dec 2015... PP & COPR rcvd 16, Dec 2015
LANDED..........
19, May 2016
haldashti said:
Hello Sarim.
Have a look at http://tinyurl.com/mtpx3z5. Impresso maintains the sheet. Please share your timeline with the rest of us. Good luck.
Hello Haldashti, My file on last stages i will send in June 1st week because my medical is on 23rd May.

Can u please advise me how prove of relationship pictures will label?? from back side or use any software to write text on it?

Please suggest.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
FRV said:
Ya that i have too. Pix are supposed to be sent lose right? We have many pictures how should i identify which picture is reference for which question? I should write behind pix ?
Hello FRV,

Yes pictures are supposed to be loose - believe there is a process on what info you need to write at the back of the picture like Date/Where the Picture was taken/ Who all are in the picture - you may number you picture as well and use the number as a reference in your answers.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
FRV said:
I just read it on the cic site that visa office is allocated to ur relative according to their home country or their place of residence if thy r living thr from mor thn a year.

Its been onli 3 months my wife has shifted to dubai from pakistan. Will her case go to pakistan VO??
What if we want ADVO?
Any one with similar scenario pls help
Believe they go on your current residency - also a point to be noted that LVO is taking some load from different VO's this is not official information - but there is a chance that your file might be sent to London.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NoorNoor said:
Hello guys,

I have good news today,thanks to (Impresso) who advice me to contact my MP ,the MP have an answer about my delay from ADVO and they are working in my application ,they said all of papers are and finished except the medical and the security check .

first about my medical :they will contact me within few week and tell me whether they want a whole medical or only ex-ray (it depend on India visa office approval)

second: I don't know how long the security check will take, any one can help me.

finally thank u very much, this forum is great and i wouldn't`t reach any thing without your help :)
Hello NoorNoor,

This is indeed some good news for you to get some traction on your application - Would you be kind enough to share your time line ?

The security check is a little different compared to background check. Security Check involves various parties and Org who basically give's the VO a Green Light that you are of no threat. Certain Cases takes a month or two and some have taken more, depending on where you apply and where have you been in the past ( basically they wanna dig into your history )

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
dedoz said:
The way I understood the process, at the SA stage, they look if the application needs a "local knowledge" either about the applicant or the documents, if not then they keep the file in Canada, if it does they send if to the best VO with "local knowledge". so it seems in your case it was determined that LVO has better knowledge about the application than ADVO. that just my guess.
For Family Sponsorship the file once attained an approval goes to the Applicants Closest VO - LVO is stepping in to take some backlogs ( not an official statement yet )

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Tulip flower said:
Hi everyone
i need urgent help
my husband got an email requesting him to do re-medical exam with all his info and file #
the issue that the enail come from newdelhi medical centre which is so wiered and they give him 7 days only to do it and they said if u r outside india send the result to india !!!!!!!
im confused now cause its from india and we r not indian and because they give one week only which is so unusual

so plzzz if there anyone have similar situation or get remedical letter recently can share it and tell if that normal specially impresso and tamyboy cause i they recieved it recently
Hello Tulip Flower - If I was in your place I would panic as well - but I would follow the instructions provided and send them the required docs ASAP - Once confirmed that the docs are uploaded I would order Notes Again to see what is going on.
This may be a case where other VO's are stepping in to help with the load of the application. Do let us know how things go.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
tamyboy said:
So glad to hear the good news brother !! I can't stop smiling ;D - Finally Some Awesome News ! Hope you are doing your PPR Dance - All the best.