Waived
Passport Req..
20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2014
LANDED..........
21-11-2014
mrsldr said:
hello guys!!!! Got my passport with visa already... got it may 06, 2014.... to God be the glory :)
That's great news! Bon voyage...

What is the validity of your visa?

Ghadeer

Feb 17, 2014
Salam to all of you
can any one give me the number of abudhabi office, I emailed them twice but no responce .

thank u

JenPin

Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
Doc's Request.
08-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-01-2014
File Transfer...
SA : 28-01-2014
Med's Done....
24-10-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2014
LANDED..........
21-11-2014
Ghadeer said:
Salam to all of you
can any one give me the number of abudhabi office, I emailed them twice but no responce .

thank u
Hi Ghadeer,

You cannot contact the Abu Dhabi Visa Office by telephone. You have to drop them an email and only if your application has exceeded the average processing time they will reply to your emails.

May I ask when did you submit your application?

Ghadeer

Feb 17, 2014
well thank you for answering me, I submitted my application last September and then they replied on February asking for my passport and 3 pictures and my husband's exit visa because he is working in Saudi , so I just want to ask them what should we do can they freeze our application for now, because my visa is expiring 28/07 as it was mentioned in their email, my husbund is sponsoring me. we want to extend our staying in Saudi one more year, I sent an enquery to this forum before.

JenPin

Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
Doc's Request.
08-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-01-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
24-10-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2014
LANDED..........
21-11-2014
Ghadeer said:
well thank you for answering me, I submitted my application last September and then they replied on February asking for my passport and 3 pictures and my husband's exit visa because he is working in Saudi , so I just want to ask them what should we do can they freeze our application for now, because my visa is expiring 28/07 as it was mentioned in their email, my husbund is sponsoring me. we want to extend our staying in Saudi one more year, I sent an enquery to this forum before.
I don't believe you can ask them to freeze your application or to hold it back until you decide to move to Canada. If you do not comply with their request, your application for PR will be rejected and you will have to re-apply all over again which will make your case complicated for the future.

The reason they ask your husband to cancel his visa is because they want him to move to Canada so you will join him once the visa is issued to you.

I would suggest considering all options before you make your decision.

All the best!

mrsldr

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 12, 2013
Doc's Request.
from ADVO- December 09, 2013
AOR Received.
from ADVO- December 09, 2013
File Transfer...
to ADVO- September 30, 2013
Med's Done....
July 07, 2013
Interview........
waive!!!!
Passport Req..
april 16, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
april 29, 2014. Passport sent back to me: May 6, 2014
LANDED..........
July.........
JenPin said:
That's great news! Bon voyage...

What is the validity of your visa?
it's valid only until july 2014..

ketocdn

Apr 17, 2014
I received a second document request by email on May 11.

I filed my application on: Sept 13, 2013.
Medical was done on: Aug 21, 2013
Document Request: Dec 9,2013
In process: April 10,2014
2nd Document Request: May 11, 2013(Sent the required document on May 11)

So I guess the revisit was 30 calendar days.(April 10 to May 11)

They never requested my husbands passport with the document so god knows how long this will take. Hopefully before my medical expires in August.

My husband is waiting on the PR so he can quit his job and we can move the next week lol. We are in the process of selling our stuff now. I hate not knowing what the heck is going on.

JenPin

Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
Doc's Request.
08-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-01-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
24-10-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2014
LANDED..........
21-11-2014
ketocdn said:
I received a second document request by email on May 11.

I filed my application on: Sept 13, 2013.
Medical was done on: Aug 21, 2013
Document Request: Dec 9,2013
In process: April 10,2014
2nd Document Request: May 11, 2013(Sent the required document on May 11)

So I guess the revisit was 30 calendar days.(April 10 to May 11)

They never requested my husbands passport with the document so god knows how long this will take. Hopefully before my medical expires in August.

My husband is waiting on the PR so he can quit his job and we can move the next week lol. We are in the process of selling our stuff now. I hate not knowing what the heck is going on.
I am sorry to hear that Keto. May I ask what documents were requested the second time?

ketocdn

Apr 17, 2014
Background information. For personal history my husband left a gap between the time he had graduated and the time he started working. He should have put that he was unemployed. It was our fault as we failed to follow the instructions properly

TheRippleEffect

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
Doha - Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2013
Doc's Request.
Submitted everything on the first go
AOR Received.
18-02-2013
Med's Request
30-04-2014
Med's Done....
Submitted on the first go - got second request too
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
hello everyone! i got my PPR yesterday guys! alhamdulillah... just don't understand a few other related documents they have asked for though:

1. Proof of you sponsor's permanent relocation to Canada: when my sponsor/my wife is already in Canada. I can however give them proof that she is already in Canada from her pay stubs etc...

2. Cancelled residence permit of the country I am living in: This is a big problem. If they want me to stay in this country and send them the passport cancelling my RP, I will basically be breaking the rule of this country. This doesn't make sense to me.

Can please anyone advise? I believe a lot of people have gotten their PPR recently, and some of them probably got a similar kind of request. How did they deal with it?

Looking forward to hear from you guys...

Cheers, and keep the patience up, you could be next... :)

b0465682

Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/10/2013
AOR Received.
06/11/2013
File Transfer...
08/11/2013
Med's Request
02/08/2014
Med's Done....
02/20/2014
Passport Req..
4/28/2014
VISA ISSUED...
5/05/2014
LANDED..........
1/06/2014
How to get the Police Clearance Certificate from Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Waived for your Canada PR application.

Anyone who has tried to obtain a Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) from Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) must know the difficulties pertaining to this procedure. The CIC website shows certain steps that are completely different from what Saudi authorities are expecting you to follow.

When I sponsored my wife, we had the same dilemma. Initially we thought it would delay the process because we had to wait till the Visa Office (VO) send us the official request letter to be produced to KSA authorities and then initiate the long and arduous process. But with research we were able to get the PCC from KSA waived and I want to share my two cents for everyone’s benefit.

***First and foremost, you need to be a resident in good standing. Meaning, you need to have clean PCC from all the countries you have resided. Any grey area could raise red flags within immigration authorities and the following procedure will not hold applicable or practical. Therefore, ensure all your other PCC are clean and free of any law violation***

Step 1: Follow the procedure and contact your local KSA embassy. If they are helpful, follow the procedure, take finger prints and obtain the actual PCC. This is the most convenient.

Step 2: If step 1 seem not possible, follow the next steps to get it waived.
What VO immigration officials expecting is your effort. They are already aware of the difficult procedure from KSA. They made guidelines for you to make an effort. This should begin by the time you submit your application to Mississauga. Write to your local KSA consulate or embassy and ask for information and procedure. Email them and save all sent emails. Its highly unlikely they will email you back because KSA officials are extremely unhelpful. Send them an email every month, call them. Keep all records. You can find VO email addresses through a simple “google search”.

One additional step would be to visit the foreign affairs bureau and send them an email through their online “contact us” section. It will send a copy to your personal email. Save it for future purposes.
 http://www.mofa.gov.sa/sites/mofaen/MAINCONTACTUS/Pages/ContactGeneral.aspx

Step 3: Keep repeating step 2, save all emails and correspondence.

Step 4: The Canadian VO will request for PCC from KSA with an official request letter addressed to the Saudi Embassy with your file number included. You will receive this by email or post. Take this to the Embassy and request for the procedure or how to obtain fingerprints. Then follow the procedure they recommend.

If step 4 fails and the KSA embassy officials are unhelpful or mention they are not authorize to assist you then email them. Email/call until you get a written confirmation of their unwillingness to help your case.
Note: In my case, we followed all the above procedures. We were sent back from the local Saudi Embassy. They asked us to contact my wife’s Consulate office where she is a citizen of. The trick was to attach the “request letter” sent by the VO. The local KSA Embassy emailed us rudely to contact the Riyadh embassy where she is a citizen of.

Step 5: After failing all the legal procedures, we wrote a cover letter to the VO who is handling our case. We attached all the emails sent/received. Phone conversation records (Bills). We showed that we genuinely tried to communicate.

**In order to get it waived, next step is very very important**
Step 6: We found out that KSA do a background check every time a resident leaves the country. Meaning a criminal record will be performed and an exit visa/stamp will be issued when the resident leaves KSA. So if you have any such criminal record, you will not be allowed to obtain the stamp thus leave the country for that matter. My wife explained this in the cover letter (CIC VO already know this) and attached all the exit stamps from KSA, which proved she had NO criminal record.

**Note you need to have CLEAN PCC’s from every other resident country in order for CIC to waive this requirement**

We received our Passport request and CIC VO never requested for our PCC from KSA.

Hope this helps.

nano1987

Apr 9, 2014
TheRippleEffect said:
hello everyone! i got my PPR yesterday guys! alhamdulillah... just don't understand a few other related documents they have asked for though:

1. Proof of you sponsor's permanent relocation to Canada: when my sponsor/my wife is already in Canada. I can however give them proof that she is already in Canada from her pay stubs etc...

2. Cancelled residence permit of the country I am living in: This is a big problem. If they want me to stay in this country and send them the passport cancelling my RP, I will basically be breaking the rule of this country. This doesn't make sense to me.

Can please anyone advise? I believe a lot of people have gotten their PPR recently, and some of them probably got a similar kind of request. How did they deal with it?

Hi Ripple Effect,

My husband got the PPR last week and he had sent all the docs along with his passport yesterday. We had a similar request "Proof of you sponsor's permanent relocation to Canada" and I (the sponsor) live in Canada. So I wrote them the following letter and I had signed it at the bottom:
"This is to inform you that I, the sponsor, do not live in Qatar nor in any other gulf countries hence I do not have a Gulf residence Visa. I have always resided in Canada ever since I landed on {the date I landed}. I have provided my passport copies to show that I have not left Canada since I returned from my trip {I happen to be on a trip in 2013 for a month}. I have provided bank statements, phone bills, pay stubs, and an employment letter showing that I am settled here and I do not plan to reside elsewhere."

I have no info about the other request! Hope this helps & good luck :)

P.S. if you happen to write a similar letter, do not copy & paste the exact same format for your own sake :)

TheRippleEffect

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
Doha - Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2013
Doc's Request.
Submitted everything on the first go
AOR Received.
18-02-2013
Med's Request
30-04-2014
Med's Done....
Submitted on the first go - got second request too
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
nano1987 said:
Hi Ripple Effect,

My husband got the PPR last week and he had sent all the docs along with his passport yesterday. We had a similar request "Proof of you sponsor's permanent relocation to Canada" and I (the sponsor) live in Canada. So I wrote them the following letter and I had signed it at the bottom:
"This is to inform you that I, the sponsor, do not live in Qatar nor in any other gulf countries hence I do not have a Gulf residence Visa. I have always resided in Canada ever since I landed on {the date I landed}. I have provided my passport copies to show that I have not left Canada since I returned from my trip {I happen to be on a trip in 2013 for a month}. I have provided bank statements, phone bills, pay stubs, and an employment letter showing that I am settled here and I do not plan to reside elsewhere."

I have no info about the other request! Hope this helps & good luck :)

P.S. if you happen to write a similar letter, do not copy & paste the exact same format for your own sake :)
Hi nano!! Thanks a lot for your feedback! I was thinkin of giving them proof of my wife stayin in canada too along with a cover letter.. And of course i wont copy paste your stuff.. Now i just need to know what to do abt this 'cancellation of qatari RP' too.. Is your husband currently staying in qatar too? May i have his contact detail so that maybe him and i can talk or like meet? I am living in qatar too... Thanks again for your input.. U can message me his phone number... :)

JenPin

Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
Doc's Request.
08-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-01-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
24-10-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2014
LANDED..........
21-11-2014
TheRippleEffect said:

Mabrook!!!

That's great news RippleEffect. Hope you get your visa real soon... ;)