Passport Req..
12-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
JenPin said:
Mabrook!!!

That's great news RippleEffect. Hope you get your visa real soon... ;)
thanks JenPin... :) you guys are next inshah - Allah soon...

nano1987

Apr 9, 2014
TheRippleEffect said:
Hi nano!! Thanks a lot for your feedback! I was thinkin of giving them proof of my wife stayin in canada too along with a cover letter.. And of course i wont copy paste your stuff.. Now i just need to know what to do abt this 'cancellation of qatari RP' too.. Is your husband currently staying in qatar too? May i have his contact detail so that maybe him and i can talk or like meet? I am living in qatar too... Thanks again for your input.. U can message me his phone number... :)
I don't mind actually except that I don't know how to send it privately :)

TheRippleEffect

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
Doha - Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2013
Doc's Request.
Submitted everything on the first go
AOR Received.
18-02-2013
Med's Request
30-04-2014
Med's Done....
Submitted on the first go - got second request too
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
nano1987 said:
I don't mind actually except that I don't know how to send it privately :)
my email ID is miraj9999@gmail.com :)

JenPin

Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
Doc's Request.
08-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-01-2014
File Transfer...
SA : 28-01-2014
Med's Done....
24-10-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2014
LANDED..........
21-11-2014
ketocdn said:
Background information. For personal history my husband left a gap between the time he had graduated and the time he started working. He should have put that he was unemployed. It was our fault as we failed to follow the instructions properly
I hope they get back to you with the PPR real soon.

Its good to hear good news from other applicants, that means that our turn is next!! ;D

AMJ

Mar 2, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
TheRippleEffect said:
thanks JenPin... :) you guys are next inshah - Allah soon...
It took nearly 500 days for TheRippleEffect to reach from submittal of the application to the PPR while Dear JenPinn's application is just 150 days old.
DM seems far far away !!!!

TheRippleEffect

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
Doha - Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
18-02-2013
Med's Request
30-04-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
AMJ said:
It took nearly 500 days for TheRippleEffect to reach from submittal of the application to the PPR while Dear JenPinn's application is just 150 days old.
yeah my medical req. was once sent in october..., but I never got their emails... learned from the CAIPS notes it said i was sent med req... and got the request again this month... sooo yeah... u can see where it got delayed...

JenPin

Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
Doc's Request.
08-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-01-2014
File Transfer...
SA : 28-01-2014
Med's Done....
24-10-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2014
LANDED..........
21-11-2014
AMJ said:
I am trying to be positive for all of us. :-[

It is really unfortunate that TheRippleEffect had to wait this long and really hope this doesn't happen to anyone else.

ARAD

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 13, 2014
AOR Received.
july 17 2014
Med's Done....
March 2014
Interview........
Na
Passport Req..
Dec 21 2014
Hi Guys
I've Been Following the thread for a while. although our case is a pretty straight forward spousal Sponsorship, i decided to have a lawyer in Dubai represent us. Anyway, the application was submitted Yesterday. so wish us luck.
For any newbies, find below a list of docs we sent in. keep in mind, i had more than what is stated below, however, my lawyer (who has sucessfully submitted about 45 cases in the last couple of years with only 1 interview request, actually asked us not to make the file too big or give too much, as it looks like we are overcompensating, so she took a very simple, rather minimalist approach to the case). keep in mind, we only had a civil marriage here in dubai, my biggest worry was that we didnt yet have a wedding and are waiting to move to canada to have a reception and a ceremony. except for that I and my wife both reside in Dubai, I obviously am the sponsor, and the rest is pretty normal.

so here is a list of what we sent it except for the applications.
marriage certificate translation
about 80 photos
joint bank account
joint credit card
phone call history (since we met in 2012)
letter of invitation to live with from my parents in Canada
letter of invitation to work (job Offer) from my brother
3 quotes from moving companies
(i wanted to send in our Whatsapp massages which was mostly in Farsi, and over 150 pages only for the past year, the lawyer advised not to do so, as they may ask us to translate the whole thing, and god knows how much that would've cost)
letter of employment from my company
personal and join account bank statement
my wife's divorce papers as she was married for a short time 10 years back
Applicant's medical certificate
abudhabi Residency Questionnaire ( although my lawyer has advised not to send it in now, its too soon)

and that's pretty much it.

I hope this list helps some of the new members, as this forum helped me find a direction on how to put everything together.

Good Luck to all of us

ketocdn

Apr 17, 2014
ARAD said:
Hi Guys
I've Been Following the thread for a while. although our case is a pretty straight forward spousal Sponsorship, i decided to have a lawyer in Dubai represent us. Anyway, the application was submitted Yesterday. so wish us luck.
For any newbies, find below a list of docs we sent in. keep in mind, i had more than what is stated below, however, my lawyer (who has sucessfully submitted about 45 cases in the last couple of years with only 1 interview request, actually asked us not to make the file too big or give too much, as it looks like we are overcompensating, so she took a very simple, rather minimalist approach to the case). keep in mind, we only had a civil marriage here in dubai, my biggest worry was that we didnt yet have a wedding and are waiting to move to canada to have a reception and a ceremony. except for that I and my wife both reside in Dubai, I obviously am the sponsor, and the rest is pretty normal.

so here is a list of what we sent it except for the applications.
marriage certificate translation
about 80 photos
joint bank account
joint credit card
phone call history (since we met in 2012)
letter of invitation to live with from my parents in Canada
letter of invitation to work (job Offer) from my brother
3 quotes from moving companies
(i wanted to send in our Whatsapp massages which was mostly in Farsi, and over 150 pages only for the past year, the lawyer advised not to do so, as they may ask us to translate the whole thing, and god knows how much that would've cost)
letter of employment from my company
personal and join account bank statement
my wife's divorce papers as she was married for a short time 10 years back
Applicant's medical certificate
abudhabi Residency Questionnaire ( although my lawyer has advised not to send it in now, its too soon)

and that's pretty much it.

I hope this list helps some of the new members, as this forum helped me find a direction on how to put everything together.

Good Luck to all of us
There is absolutely no need for a lawyer. IMO its just a waste of money.

ARAD

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 13, 2014
AOR Received.
july 17 2014
Med's Done....
March 2014
Interview........
Na
Passport Req..
Dec 21 2014
yes ketocdn, i agree, i never suggested there was a need for a lawyer.
but the point of the post was to possibly help someone who is new to this. thats all.

TheRippleEffect

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
Doha - Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
18-02-2013
Med's Request
30-04-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
hi guys...

is it ok to go back to your home country and send them the passport along with other documents?

it is because they have asked me to cancel my residence permit (RP) from Qatar before sending it to them... but i will only have 7 days to stay in qatar after my RP gets cancelled... after that my exit permit will be cancelled and i will be deemed illegal... so i was thinking once my RP gets cancelled, i can go back to my home country, and send the canadian embassy my passport from there... and when canadian embassy is done attaching my visa into my passport, they can send it to my home country's address? has anyone done this before? will the canadian embassy be ok with it? please let me know asap guys.. thanks... :)

tsm

Mar 7, 2014
Hi ripple, are you sure they asked you to cancel your visa? It should only be for the sponsor I.e. your wife if I'm not mistaken. I didn't have to cancel my UAE visa only my wifes.

TheRippleEffect

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
Doha - Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
18-02-2013
Med's Request
30-04-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
tsm said:
Hi ripple, are you sure they asked you to cancel your visa? It should only be for the sponsor I.e. your wife if I'm not mistaken. I didn't have to cancel my UAE visa only my wifes.
exactly my point! and also, my wife is not even with me... she's been in Canada for ages... well she did visit Qatar... but only visit... i am pretty sure they are making a mistake... an embassy cannot simply ask someone to break a country's law like this... this is weird... they cannot return my passport within 7 days, but once i cancel, my stay in Qatar becomes illegal, and my sponsor made it very clear to me, that he won't take any responsibility if i stay more than 7 days once my RP gets cancelled, and might even get arrested... i have already emailed the VO explaining my situation... let's see what happens.. i will keep you guys posted...