AOR Received.
21st June 2018
File Transfer...
04th August 2018
Med's Request
29th June 2018
Med's Done....
09th July2018
I applied in March, and in May they returned my package as i missed to sign on one of the forms....
However, i re-sent the application in may again...but, before sending in the application i also applied for a TRV which was later rejected in late May... This all happened after my application was returned and before i sent it again .
Now, my question is...since my application has now reached the last stage and i am waiting for my PPR...(which i feel might take sometime looking at the current trend) ...Can i apply for a TRV ??
How safe would that be???
I really want to visit my Husband and waiting for the PPR seems to take some more time...
Can anyone suggest please

monkeys89

Aug 24, 2018
Category........
FAM
I applied in March, and in May they returned my package as i missed to sign on one of the forms....
However, i re-sent the application in may again...but, before sending in the application i also applied for a TRV which was later rejected in late May... This all happened after my application was returned and before i sent it again .
Now, my question is...since my application has now reached the last stage and i am waiting for my PPR...(which i feel might take sometime looking at the current trend) ...Can i apply for a TRV ??
How safe would that be???
I really want to visit my Husband and waiting for the PPR seems to take some more time...
You can apply, and likely be denied again, for the same reasons. Unless you can somehow prove that the reasons why they denied your TRV have changed.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
If rejected once the same will appear as "Previous Attempt" on their system. Like he said unless you can resolve the cause of rejection it would be waste of time and make the case more complicated for a while. On the other side say got TRV , who will submit PPT for stamping. I am not sure on that. Since you say Case is on the last stage>its advisable to forget TRV 4 now. Rest is your own decision. thnx

Reactions: Mrs sandhu

Sureno2007

Apr 16, 2018
Hi everyone.

Got a question for the knowledgeable people on this board.

My wife applied for a open work permit while awaiting for the PR, How long does it take to get the work permit?

Thank you everyone and patients

monkeys89

Aug 24, 2018
Category........
FAM
Hi everyone.

Got a question for the knowledgeable people on this board.

My wife applied for a open work permit while awaiting for the PR, How long does it take to get the work permit?

Thank you everyone and patients
Generally some time.

Did she apply in the same package as the spousal application? She's an inland application? Typically around 4 months after receipt of application, provided you get an AOR.

Did she apply separately, after submitting the application? It would only come after approval in principle, right at the end of the processing.

Sureno2007

Apr 16, 2018
Generally some time.

Did she apply in the same package as the spousal application? She's an inland application? Typically around 4 months after receipt of application, provided you get an AOR.

Did she apply separately, after submitting the application? It would only come after approval in principle, right at the end of the processing.

bryan.eseque

Sep 25, 2018
Hello everyone.

Anyone here who knows how long will it take for the passport request after receiving an email re pre arrival services.

Me and my wife sent spousal application on feb 22, 2018. And til now we dont receive any updates. It's been more than a month since we receive the pre arrival mail. I'm currently unemployed and planning to look for a job if i have to wait more time.

Thank you. :(

Mmihb2000

Sep 24, 2018
Guys . For common law is it a must that one of the partner has the PR.
Both of us have never been to canada . And we intend to open an express entry file togather
Is it applicable
Appreciate your help guys

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hello everyone.

Anyone here who knows how long will it take for the passport request after receiving an email re pre arrival services.

Me and my wife sent spousal application on feb 22, 2018. And til now we dont receive any updates. It's been more than a month since we receive the pre arrival mail. I'm currently unemployed and planning to look for a job if i have to wait more time.

Thank you. :(
I found a guy his timeline:-
Pre-Arrival Letter: Jan , 2018
DM: March , 2018
PPR: March , 2018
It took over 2 months so you may like to wait 2-3 months may be need DM or BCG us still going on.

Mmihb2000

Sep 24, 2018
I found a guy his timeline:-
Pre-Arrival Letter: Jan , 2018
DM: March , 2018
PPR: March , 2018
It took over 2 months so you may like to wait 2-3 months may be need DM or other docs or just slow
Single man I have question . For common law is it a must that one of the partner hasthe PR.
Both of us have never been to canada . And we intend to open an express entry file togather
Is it applicable

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Single man I have question . For common law is it a must that one of the partner hasthe PR.
Is it applicable
Sorry 4 express entry may be possible but there are other threads for this category. And here are few links for more info:-
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility.html

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/results-by-topic.asp?top=29
https://www.canadavisa.com/express-entry.html#gs.lDJWSWc

Last edited: