+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Teddy01

Star Member
May 29, 2018
Hi All,
Any Dec 2017 applicant who has got something from ndvo?
Have ndvo started processing Dec 2017 applications or yet to?
Can someone pls highlight on this!

Thanks

Alex-mes88

Sep 27, 2018
Hello.. I applied for my wife as a sponsor back in July 23‚ 2018 and I haven't received any notification.. I send my application to Nova Scotia not mississagua, they changed the location.. My wife is in south america.. Would you guys tell me if the waiting time is normal? Thank you

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hello.. I applied for my wife as a sponsor back in July 23‚ 2018 and I haven't received any notification.. I send my application to Nova Scotia not Mississauga, they changed the location.. My wife is in south america.. Would you guys tell me if the waiting time is normal? Thank you
Welcome here! Have a seat relax:) You are with same as most here , got to wait 1-2 may be 3 WEEKS> at the worst be4 you hear anything from them . At this stage no 1 can assure u of any time line since Sydney is facing overloads of files hence lot of delays. I wish you may hear something by the end of this month or early Oct. Take care:D

Alex-mes88

Sep 27, 2018
Welcome here! Have a seat relax:) You are with same as most here , got to wait 1-2 may be 3 WEEKS> at the worst be4 you hear anything from them . At this stage no 1 can assure u of any time line since Sydney is facing overloads of files hence lot of delays. I wish you may hear something by the end of this month or early Oct. Take care:D

Thank you soo much for the reply.. I was just worried.. On the website it says that the maximum time for th e process is 12 months do you think that's truth? My concern is that my daughter is with her and she is a baby. I want them to be here as soon as possible..