+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Hunie_luvin

Sep 28, 2018
  • Hi can anyone help me out with some advice to my story. So I have sponsored my spouse before but had cancel the Paper work cause we were young and having problem. I have 2 kids with this man and want him to here so my boys can have their dad and I can have my family back. Is it possible for me to sponser him again?i had hired a person I had ripped me off a whole lot of money. Now I’m here.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Thank you soo much for the reply.. I was just worried.. On the website it says that the maximum time for th e process is 12 months do you think that's truth? My concern is that my daughter is with her and she is a baby. I want them to be here as soon as possible..
I agree only partially with 12 months , few cases may be YES. But when start of anything is many months late? We all know Sydney CPC is behind due to lot of overloads of files. Say a train leaves a stn. 4 hours late how it would reach destination in time unless driver speeds it like crazy? So unless they leave us all with a spl note for all VOs 4 fast processing I doubt that all will be below 12 months. Late start in the beginning will reach final point late. And if Sydney is working continuously BUT not informing applicants at all and are going to tell us all of a sudden, that file is sent to V.O,. then I can say NO Problems. This is my opinion only other members may not like this idea. Thanks

Last edited:

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Thank you soo much for the reply.. I was just worried.. On the website it says that the maximum time for th e process is 12 months do you think that's truth? My concern is that my daughter is with her and she is a baby. I want them to be here as soon as possible..
No prob frnd. This website gives FALSE alarms. I advise others to relax but cannot control myself to check her every day and night! We are humans and have ties to the families+ emotions. This site continues same warning even you did not check for 2-3 days. But finally same answer comes back that Nothing is found.. As far as 12 MONTH =NOT 4 all only few will get it done. I agree only partially with 12 months , few cases may be YES. But when start of anything is many months late? We all know Sydney CPC is behind due to lot of overloads of files. Say a train leaves a stn. 4 hours late how it would reach destination in time unless driver speeds it like crazy? So unless they leave us all with a spl note for all VOs 4 fast processing I doubt that all will be below 12 months. Late start in the beginning will reach final point late. And if Sydney is working continuously BUT not informing applicants at all and are going to tell us all of a sudden, that file is sent to V.O,. then I can say NO Problems. This is my opinion only other members may not like this idea. Thanks May see this link what others did in the past, This petition had 795 supporters:-
https://www.change.org/p/significant-delay-in-processing-of-pr-applications-for-inland-provincial-nominees

Last edited:

Shola Ola

Sep 28, 2018
Hello, please I need help. I applied for permanent residence through paper base application in November last year. I did my medical in May and I received pre-arrival letter on 16th of June. I just got married and I want to add my husband to my application. I called CIC customer service and I was given an email address to write to about adding my spouse. I waited for 10 business days no reply. I resend it over and over again no reply. I contacted CIC customer service again and I was sent an email containing the documents I needed to fill and send to Immigration for processing. Now my question is where am I going to send my application to? Am I going to scan it and upload it through web form? Or Am I going to send it to Sidney? Thanks

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hello, please I need help. I applied for permanent residence through paper base application in November last year. I did my medical in May and I received pre-arrival letter on 16th of June. I just got married and I want to add my husband to my application. I called CIC customer service and I was given an email address to write to about adding my spouse. I waited for 10 business days no reply. I resend it over and over again no reply. I contacted CIC customer service again and I was sent an email containing the documents I needed to fill and send to Immigration for processing. Now my question is where am I going to send my application to? Am I going to scan it and upload it through web form? Or Am I going to send it to Sidney? Thanks
I think SYDNEY is the right place if they want you to freshly apply for spouse. They may not simply add your spouse if you married just now.

Curious15

Nov 29, 2017
thanks for all the help guys.just a quick question.i got the letter saying i am eligible to apply for canadian permanent residency.seems like its going thru the final phase.i applied 20 sept 2017.is it okay if me amd my spouse move out of province at this stage? will it effect the process?

redhotgalego

Star Member
Aug 20, 2015
I applied inland in early December and yesterday got both approval to become a sponsor for my wife and approval of eligibility for me (approval in principle, I imagine this is). It is my understanding that the final approval should come either today or within the next few days, am I right?

Something interesting to note is that yesterday I submitted a scan of my passport since I just renewed it, and these news came a couple of hours later. So I wonder if they got some notification about me submitting a document to my application, decided to take a look at it and processed the sponsor approval and AIP or it´s just a coincidence. What do you guys think? Did I just crack the code to get them to process stuff slightly faster? xD

Reactions: trinirock

redhotgalego

Star Member
Aug 20, 2015
I applied inland in early December and yesterday got both approval to become a sponsor for my wife and approval of eligibility for me (approval in principle, I imagine this is). It is my understanding that the final approval should come either today or within the next few days, am I right?

Something interesting to note is that yesterday I submitted a scan of my passport since I just renewed it, and these news came a couple of hours later. So I wonder if they got some notification about me submitting a document to my application, decided to take a look at it and processed the sponsor approval and AIP or it´s just a coincidence. What do you guys think? Did I just crack the code to get them to process stuff slightly faster? xD
I just got an email telling me that they forwarded the passport to the office, so I guess it was just a coincidence after all.

samantha.bonin

Star Member
Jun 11, 2017
App. Filed.......
July 12, 2018
AOR Received.
September 29, 2018
File Transfer...
October 26, 2018
Med's Request
October 2, 2018
Med's Done....
October 16, 2018
Passport Req..
December 14, 2018
Question. I haven't received AOR yet, however I was able to link my application to my account today (September 28th). It was received July 12th. Status only says that it was submitted, so I don't quite know what this all entails at this moment. Because I was able to link it, does this mean my application is not going to be sent back for any possible missing information or wrong forms, etc?

trinirock

Star Member
May 2, 2017
App. Filed.......
8th March 2018
Doc's Request.
12th March 2018
AOR Received.
26th April 2018
File Transfer...
07th May 2018
Med's Request
10th August 2018
Med's Done....
25th August 2018
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
25th October 2018
VISA ISSUED...
12th November 2018
Question. I haven't received AOR yet, however I was able to link my application to my account today (September 28th). It was received July 12th. Status only says that it was submitted, so I don't quite know what this all entails at this moment. Because I was able to link it, does this mean my application is not going to be sent back for any possible missing information or wrong forms, etc?

My husband was able to link his account online before receiving AOR 1 as well! Our application wasn't returned but each case is different. I would say your application was complete since it was entered into IRCC system.

samantha.bonin

Star Member
Jun 11, 2017
App. Filed.......
July 12, 2018
AOR Received.
September 29, 2018
File Transfer...
October 26, 2018
Med's Request
October 2, 2018
Med's Done....
October 16, 2018
Passport Req..
December 14, 2018
That's what I was thinking too! At least I hope so :p

Brad1998

Sep 29, 2018
Hello,

thank you for the assistance in advance.

my question is, I am a Canadian citizen by birth but for many years have been living in another country, if I am to sponsor my wife through the outland sponsorship application and describe myself as a Canadian citizen living outside Canada with intentions of returning, would there be an issue if I migrate/visit Canada prior to my wife's PR approval in order to prepare for her arrival? Would the immigration officers consider as misrepresentation of my location?

Elton yryku

Apr 25, 2018
In the tracking number does it says that it started proccessed on date.......if it says that it means that your okay otherwise they wouldn't started processing it at all

Elton yryku

Apr 25, 2018
I'm having the hardest times geting too make this gkey thing with my account it saying thst is no application conecting too it I email the cic but no answer back as usaley, soo meaby I'm mssing something can you show me how you did it please

Elton yryku

Apr 25, 2018
It has pass 3 months since they asked for my medical Chek and since that time I haven't heard anything else after that how long usaley get from medical examination for geting the next step.thanks everyone

Reactions: Alda