+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Alda

Sep 13, 2018
hello everyone I have a question.
it was 5 months from the CIC's medical request , 3 months from sending them to the office rome.
how much time can I get in my office? I am november 2017 applicant the sponsor is approved and everything they requested was submitted 3 months ago, 3 months without any news can anyone tell me how many time we should wait? Is so frustated ☹☹

afurslucy

Sep 26, 2018
Hello everyone! :)

I hope you can help with my question, I have OSWP, it's valid till 2020 but I'm not sure that my application will be approved. I'm thinking about the plan B and have a question - do you know, in case of refusal will my OSWP be cancelled?

I've almost finished 1 year with my current employer in Canada and I'm thinking to apply for PR through Can Experience class in January but I'm not sure weather they will leave my OSWP or no..

Thank you for your help in advance!!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello everyone! :)

I hope you can help with my question, I have OSWP, it's valid till 2020 but I'm not sure that my application will be approved. I'm thinking about the plan B and have a question - do you know, in case of refusal will my OSWP be cancelled?

I've almost finished 1 year with my current employer in Canada and I'm thinking to apply for PR through Can Experience class in January but I'm not sure weather they will leave my OSWP or no..

Thank you for your help in advance!!
No - it won't be canceled.

Alda

Sep 13, 2018
Which days Ecas make changes on our application when we check
I see somewhere on tuesday and friday , is this true ?

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Which days Ecas make changes on our application when we check
I see somewhere on tuesday and friday , is this true ?
My best guess as I already replied is whenever they do MTC. And it is done on early mornings Eastern S.Time of Canada, that's when they ONLY upload latest infos. Which days? 1 can easily see that note on the web before 1 logs in. But 1 must wait for that notice to disappear which takes over 4-5 hours total. Many members have seen after Tuesdays they got AOR1. Helpful I hope :)

Reactions: Alda

Alda

Sep 13, 2018
My best guess as I already replied is whenever they do MTC. And it is done on early mornings Eastern S.Time of Canada, that's when they ONLY upload latest infos. Which days? 1 can easily see that note on the web before 1 logs in. But 1 must wait for that notice to disappear which takes over 4-5 hours total. Many members have seen after Tuesdays they got AOR1. Helpful I hope :)
Am waiting for ppr , in process show in ecas on line 3 from 3 months , i dont know what to think

negarmh

Star Member
Jul 18, 2014
I saw someone asking about work permits and PR applications. Thought I ask about my situation as well.
I am currently on open work permit (through graduating from my degree), which expired May 2019. Since there was 8 months left of it, I didn't apply for OWP with my inland Spousal PR application. My PR application has been received and linked to the online account, as of five days ago.

Now, I am guessing my PR application would not be approved by May 2019. If this is the case, how should I proceed? Do I need to apply for renewal of my OWP, 3 months before it expires? Can I apply for renewal with the pretext of my PR application? Or would applying for PR give me permission to keep working until I get a response, even if I don't renew the OWP?

Anyone had similar experience?