File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thank you for responding, will that be 13 months from when they first received the application (but lost it) or from the date they have put down on the update page which is January? They have confirmed in writing that they misplaced the application and apologiesed but this is where I am
Your situation is very unusual - so I don't think any of us can comment on that.

Lele74

Apr 25, 2018
London
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
22/01/2018
Doc's Request.
25/3/2018
File Transfer...
25/04/2018
Med's Request
25/03/2018
Your situation is very unusual - so I don't think any of us can comment on that.
Thank you, it is an unusual situation and a frustrating one.

Hafsa_ahmed

Jan 3, 2018
Hi ,my spouse application has been transferred to London visa office , approx how much time does LVO take to complete the process ?

Thank you

show_aib

Aug 25, 2015
Hi guys,
For country specific requirements:
India – Instruction(s) for documents
  • Birth certificates issued in this country: If a birth is registered late, include the original baptism certificate and other original documents establishing identity such as:
    • Old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate), and
    • Voter's ID card.
-->My wife's birth is registered late, she has a valid birth certificate with registered date of 2016.
-->We are not able to find any fifth class/Middle school certificates.
-->Any suggestion, what else we can attach.
Thank you !!

i_adrianes

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
HI GUYS, A QUICK QUESTION ( WE ARE FINALIZING OUR INLAND APP), IS IT OKAY TO SUBMIT THE LATEST 2 YEARS OF T4 AND PAY STUBS INSTEAD OF AN NOA?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Thank you for responding, will that be 13 months from when they first received the application (but lost it) or from the date they have put down on the update page which is January? They have confirmed in writing that they misplaced the application and apologiesed but this is where I am
Your husband can come to Canada as a visitor while the app processes.

I suggest you contact your MP and have them inquire about processing your app urgently due to IRCC's admitted screw-up.

shahriar6567

Star Member
Dec 5, 2017
Guys, can you help me with this, please?
Does every inland applicant receive the request to send SchA? because I haven't yet!
I am a Jan applicant (16 Jan) and we applied inland, we got our AOR, my OWP got approved and yet no SchA request!
what should I do?

pnkj

Sep 25, 2015
Hi fellows,

I am a Canadian permanent resident. I am the sponsor and I recently applied for the spousal sponsorship for my wife under the family class sponsorship (spouse living outside Canada), haven’t got any file number yet

My question, Is it possible for my wife to come and visit me in Canada on a visitor visa. Will that effect our file?

Thanks in advance :)

Reactions: Ashunagar

Elton yryku

Apr 25, 2018
HI everyone I'm the person ho is being sponsored and my wife delivered our application 3 days ago it the mailing tracking number says that it has been delivered.does anyone can help us what happened next after how much time we should be getting the imail from them or any information?

Elton yryku

Apr 25, 2018
HI everyone I'm the person ho is being sponsored and my wife delivered our application 3 days ago it the mailing tracking number says that it has been delivered.does anyone can help us

Elton yryku

Apr 25, 2018
HI everyone I'm the person ho is being sponsored and my wife delivered our application 3 days ago it the mailing tracking number says that it has been delivered.does anyone can help us what happened next after how much time we should be getting the imail from them or any information?

E.R.Z784

Apr 13, 2018
Normally it takes 4-8 weeks before you will be given an application number.

Elton yryku

Apr 25, 2018
Hi everyone my application is Outland and we just mailed a couple days ago we think we have make an amazing work on it beacuse it took us over 7 months too delivers does anyone can tell me wich is the normal time that we should be start rolling now how it works beacuse we don't know a lot about this part now.And it has any albanian or someone ho is related too a albanian I would like too contact and get help and give help.