+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Little Pharaoh

Jan 16, 2018
Hello everyone,

I am Canadian and I am sponsoring my wife who is Egyptian. One of the country specific requirement of Egypt for the principle applicant (my wife) Is to send form IMM 5562 which is related to the travel history. She should fill in the travel history for her self, her spouse and any dependent children.

My question is should we write down the travelling history of mine?? It is a little bit confusing, because it says the travelling history outside the country of origin or residence for the last 10 years. I immigrated 7 years ago from Egypt to Canada.

Some people in the forum claim that in this situation the travel history is only required for the principle applicant as the spouse is the sponsor (Canadian person).

I hope to hear back as soon as you can as the time is a little bit crucial.

Thanks

Gaziz123

Mar 6, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
06-03-2018
AOR Received.
17-04-2018
Med's Request
24-04-2018
Med's Done....
26-04-2018
Hello everyone,

I am Canadian and I am sponsoring my wife who is Egyptian. One of the country specific requirement of Egypt for the principle applicant (my wife) Is to send form IMM 5562 which is related to the travel history. She should fill in the travel history for her self, her spouse and any dependent children.

My question is should we write down the travelling history of mine?? It is a little bit confusing, because it says the travelling history outside the country of origin or residence for the last 10 years. I immigrated 7 years ago from Egypt to Canada.

Some people in the forum claim that in this situation the travel history is only required for the principle applicant as the spouse is the sponsor (Canadian person).

I hope to hear back as soon as you can as the time is a little bit crucial.

Thanks
PA only

Reactions: Little Pharaoh

Little Pharaoh

Jan 16, 2018
Hello guys I have another question regarding where should I mail the application.

I am Canadian and I am currently living outside Canada, and I am applying under the family class.

I am going to use DHL or Fedex service to send the application which mail address should I use?

Best regards,

vanprincess93

Jan 27, 2018
Hi guys, I'm a July applicant.
I received a landing letter a couple days ago, it says that the processing of my application has been completed and I will be contacted by IRCC Vancouver office for an appointment. And then I checked my PR application status and it says "decision made". I didn't receive any other mail but this email with attached landing letter. Is this appointment a kind of interview? When would I be expecting to get contacted by them? Is it possible to set up an appointment by me calling them? I can't wait to hear anything from them! Please help, it would be appreciated!

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello guys I have another question regarding where should I mail the application.

I am Canadian and I am currently living outside Canada, and I am applying under the family class.

I am going to use DHL or Fedex service to send the application which mail address should I use?

Best regards,
Whole section of the guide that clearly explains that...

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5289-sponsor-your-spouse-common-law-partner-conjugal-partner-dependent-child-complete-guide.html#mail

vanprincess93

Jan 27, 2018
Going to interview tomorrow for Inland Sponsorship PR. They rrquire all original work and study oermits but for some reasons I lose already the older permits. Will this be a ground for refusal? ;(
Hi there! Would you be able to share your experience about the landing interview? Plus, if you don't mind, which city you had the intervew in! Thanks in advance! :)

Reactions: empatio

Angieooooo

Oct 23, 2017
I came to Canada as a worker two years ago I failed to renew my work permit and I applied for TRV to extend my stay four months I submitted paper application on Feb 22 which is gonna take 118 days to be processed now I am married to my bf who is Canadian citizen, I am planning to apply for sponsorship what shall I mention in the application form when they ask about my immigration status in Canada, can I write worker( which is expired) or visitor which is pending and what about UCI number?

Little Pharaoh

Jan 16, 2018
I totally agree with you that is pretty clear in the complete guide, however I need a second opinion.
Do you think I should go with the address which is specified to the courier even we are submitting the application from Cairo, Egypt.

Thanks again for your quick answer.

Salyd

Nov 24, 2017
Hi does anybody know what it means when they ask for passport request for permanent residence to Canada they ask where the dependent is gona be intending in living in Canada means? Well what if my husband and I dont have a place to stay overthere yet should we place an address of a friend for now and if we find a place to rent later we can update it with IRCC?

Drache

Apr 27, 2018
Filling forms...
Sponsorship outland.
Do I have to add my stepson (living in another country with his mother ) in the form Schedule A and the Generic app, as my dependant? I´m the PA my husband(sponsor) is living with me outland, the child (his son) won´t go to Canada with me. please! some advice.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Filling forms...
Sponsorship outland.
Do I have to add my stepson (living in another country with his mother ) in the form Schedule A and the Generic app, as my dependant? I´m the PA my husband(sponsor) is living with me outland, the child (his son) won´t go to Canada with me. please! some advice.
Your step-son is not included as a dependent but must be listed on IMM5406 and IMM5481.

Reactions: Drache

planningtogo

Aug 1, 2011
Bacolod, Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

My wife is from the Philippines but she's currently living in Dubai. We have just finished her medical and submitted the Schedule A form and her police certificates but she just moved to a new address. Can someone please help me on how to update IRCC about this change? We are still waiting for an update from IRCC about the forms that we have submitted. thanks!