+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

stewart2412

Jul 10, 2017
Hi everyone,

We are 12 months into our application process, no issues so far (touch wood) We just received a notice this morning that the "Eligibility Passed" for our INLAND spousal sponsorship application. Does anyone know what is next? What this means? or is anyone at the same stage?
Any information would be great!

Good luck everyone!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Question regarding my husband's address (Canadian address). His residential address is the same as his mailing address but it is a PO number. On the guide, I read just now that if PO box is not available, there should be street number. But the other day, when we were filling out the forms, his PO number won't fit in the PO box field of the form so I just put it on the street name field. What do you think is the best approach here?
Does he have a PO number because he lives in a rural area?

goteborg

Mar 6, 2018
hey guys anybody knows when cic transfer your file to an international office of canada to process the visa process how many times it takes and why they do this ?

thanks

goteborg

Mar 6, 2018
Hi everyone,

We are 12 months into our application process, no issues so far (touch wood) We just received a notice this morning that the "Eligibility Passed" for our INLAND spousal sponsorship application. Does anyone know what is next? What this means? or is anyone at the same stage?
Any information would be great!

Good luck everyone!
its a good news ;)

weekend_work

Nov 29, 2017
Hi, please I need little Help. I am a permanent resident of Canada living in Quebec, I want to sponsor my wife for permanent residency. presently she is studying in Ottawa. Her present status in Canada is study permit(soon she will be getting her work-permit). we got married in Ottawa and have a marriage certificate.

Initially, when she came to Canada in 2015, she came on an official passport with her Father ( Her Father works in High Commission of some home country) so she came with him on an official passport, but after marriage, she has surrendered her official passport and now she has a normal citizen passport of her home country.

So, my doubt/Question is :- if I sponsor her for PR as my spouse, is there going to be any problem/objection from the government of Canada.

if you can please ans my question or refer to some information resource to clarify my doubt, I will be really grateful.

berrknots

Oct 17, 2017
Going to interview tomorrow for Inland Sponsorship PR. They rrquire all original work and study oermits but for some reasons I lose already the older permits. Will this be a ground for refusal? ;(

dimples7881

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
Question. I'm a Canadian citizen, been married since 2016, been together since well technically 2014 when we started talking met him in 2015 ,Oct, married him Jan 2016, lived with him in Jamaica for a year, still together been through a lot, we have interview in may, we submitted everything in original application, pictures , money I sent, proof of visits, holidays, everything as we are 1000000% legit, they've asked for a relationship statement on how our marriage or relationship has progressed, and any other evidence to be brought by him personally to interview, is this a bad thing?? Plus pay the permanent resident fee and bring receipt, plus medical proof, we've done everything, to bring in with him to his interview, the only thing they said we must do separate is get a new police check as ours expired, April 2,2018.. But anyone been through or had email stating bring such and such is this put on all interview emails, bring any other evidence you that is not on file , to support your marriage or relationship ... Along those lin

dimples7881

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
Question. I'm a Canadian citizen, been married since 2016, been together since well technically 2014 when we started talking met him in 2015 ,Oct, married him Jan 2016, lived with him in Jamaica for a year, still together been through a lot, we have interview in may, we submitted everything in original application, pictures , money I sent, proof of visits, holidays, everything as we are 1000000% legit, they've asked for a relationship statement on how our marriage or relationship has progressed, and any other evidence to be brought by him personally to interview, is this a bad thing?? Plus pay the permanent resident fee and bring receipt, plus medical proof, we've done everything, to bring in with him to his interview, the only thing they said we must do separate is get a new police check as ours expired, April 2,2018.. But anyone been through or had email stating bring such and such is this put on all interview emails, bring any other evidence you that is not on file , to support your marriage or relationship ... Along those lines????

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi, please I need little Help. I am a permanent resident of Canada living in Quebec, I want to sponsor my wife for permanent residency. presently she is studying in Ottawa. Her present status in Canada is study permit(soon she will be getting her work-permit). we got married in Ottawa and have a marriage certificate.

Initially, when she came to Canada in 2015, she came on an official passport with her Father ( Her Father works in High Commission of some home country) so she came with him on an official passport, but after marriage, she has surrendered her official passport and now she has a normal citizen passport of her home country.

So, my doubt/Question is :- if I sponsor her for PR as my spouse, is there going to be any problem/objection from the government of Canada.

if you can please ans my question or refer to some information resource to clarify my doubt, I will be really grateful.
She has a normal passport and not a diplomatic one, so there will be no issue.