+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

KateChurchill

Jul 17, 2016
snow_ski said:
Yes it worked. You saved me.. thanks,,,......
When the application is ready for submission, does the validation barcode page(s) go to the front of the form (even though it prints as the last page)?
Thanks!

Jul 26, 2016
In august my wife is going to put in our application to sponsor me from the UK. We need to put her forms and my forms in the same package Yeah? We leave nothing behind to wait for the cic to tell us to send something else? This is what I have understood anyways but just a little confusing. Any help is great thank you very much

Dan

Nov 19, 2015
regarding Super visa / sponsorship

Hi have couple of Questions,

-can i apply for super visa and my mom apply for sponsorship of my dad at the same time?
-if so, would the processing time be different?
-if the person is already residing in Canada, does the sponsorship application take longer to process?[/color]

thanks
Inder
[/font]

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Danielhobbs123 said:
In august my wife is going to put in our application to sponsor me from the UK. We need to put her forms and my forms in the same package Yeah? We leave nothing behind to wait for the cic to tell us to send something else? This is what I have understood anyways but just a little confusing. Any help is great thank you very much

Dan
Yes - same package. Send everything to Mississauga.

snow_ski

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KateChurchill said:
When the application is ready for submission, does the validation barcode page(s) go to the front of the form (even though it prints as the last page)?
Thanks!
I am not done yet with the forms. But I believe those barcode pages will go at the top of generic form. When I applied for my immigration I did that and that was the rule.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Danielhobbs123 said:
Do we need to get anything imparticular signed from a doctor or anything like that?? For an outland sponsorship ? Thank you ;) :D
You need to complete a medical using one of the medical practitioners approved by CIC. The list is on the CIC web site. This is a very basic requirement of applying.

CDNPR2014

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Danielhobbs123 said:
Do we need to get anything imparticular signed from a doctor or anything like that?? For an outland sponsorship ? Thank you ;) :D
a medical exam is required with one of the CIC approved doctors around the world. At the end of the exam, the doctor will give the applicant an "emedical receipt" which needs to go in the application package. the doctor will submit the results through the online medical portal, and the receipt is how CIC connects the results to the right application. So yes, you need a form from the CIC approved doctor in order to be approved for sponsorship - either inland or outland.

Jul 26, 2016
Ow sorry I may not have explained myself very well... I mean when you have to get certain documents certified like if you go to get a new passport... do we need to do anything like this with anything within the package??
Thanks for your comments :)

CDNPR2014

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Danielhobbs123 said:
Ow sorry I may not have explained myself very well... I mean when you have to get certain documents certified like if you go to get a new passport... do we need to do anything like this with anything within the package??
Thanks for your comments :)
no, all that needs to be submitted in the package regarding medical is the "emedical receipt" the CIC doctor gives you. there is nothing to be certified and no extra medical documentation is required upfront.

Noa-Narcis

Jun 19, 2016
Hello everyone,

This is my situation

1.We received your application for permanent residence on February 25, 2016. (Missassuaga)
2.We started processing your application on April 7, 2016. ( Vienna)
3.Medical results have been received.

My wife is in Canada,Im in Germany but I have Croatian passport.
All my police record form Croatia and Germany were translated on English.All fees were payed upfront,everything.
We did sent our pictures,our conversation that we made when we were apart.

I did my medical exam in Germany (Hannover) ;sent my 8 passport pictures with all information.

But my status for PR is still in process.
Its been 4 months,how long i need to wait to get answer ?
I did read here everything,average people wait 5-6 months now,is that correct?

Also while we are waiting,she has visited me.
I did send all new photos and information in Vienna, like some update for them.Is it good idea?

Thank you

BonManush

Star Member
May 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-Sep-2015
AOR Received.
13-Nov-2015, SA: 27-Nov-2015, AOR2: 01-Dec-2015
File Transfer...
30-Nov-2015
Med's Request
06-Jun-2016 (re-medical)
Med's Done....
06-Jun-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-Jul-2016
LANDED..........
14-Aug-2016
You may find more answers on the vienna thread here: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/vienna-office-t74361.0.html

You did great sending in additional docs. No one can tell you exactly how long it will take.

Tevenneely

Jul 8, 2016
I'm filling out the history from when I was 18, and I wanted to know how I would state that I haven't been in school for a period of almost 2 and a half years due to my sister going missing?? I am on a student visa and I have been in and out of school ever since 2011 till now. Would this be a problem with cic,please help :eek:

Noa-Narcis

Jun 19, 2016
BonManush said:
You may find more answers on the vienna thread here:
You did great sending in additional docs. No one can tell you exactly how long it will take.

Thx,here is more activ people :))
We also asked for GCMS,and now waitng for that.

Jul 26, 2016
Hi.

I've applied for PR under Spouse or common-law partner, I have received an email about police certificate, I have sent t, a week after I got an email asking me to complete all the documents after I read the email again I found there is a form, I did complete the form. my question is what should I write in Enquiry box I have to write 1500 character(s) I need some help please, what should I write.

Thank you