Apr 27, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FORM: Application to sponsor, sponsorship agreement and undertaking

In the 2nd page Should I keep the "Sponsor residency declaration" part empty as I am only a PR, not a citizen yet. Or should I select 'no' answer?

FORM: Additional family information

Do both sponsor and sponsored person need to fill it up (2 separate) or it's only for sponsored person to complete?

CDNPR2014

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
snow_ski said:

In the 2nd page Should I keep the "Sponsor residency declaration" part empty as I am only a PR, not a citizen yet. Or should I select 'no' answer?

Do both sponsor and sponsored person need to fill it up (2 separate) or it's only for sponsored person to complete?
1. i am not sure. i am not familiar with the question or what it's asking.
2. only the PR applicant(s) (sponsored person) needs to fill out the form. the canadian sponsor does not fill out the form.

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
March 24, 2016 AOR2 April 15, 2016
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Queue- August 29, 2016 Waived- November 15, 2016
Passport Req..
November 17, 2016 DM- November 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
snow_ski said:

Hi.

If you are only a PR you must reside in Canada during the processing of the application.

Since you are not a Canadian citizen living exclusively outside Canada you do not fill out that section as it states in the instructions that section is only completed if you are a Canadian citizen living exclusively outside Canada.

Jul 26, 2016
Hey everyone some advice please.

My wife is currently studying dentistry in montreal but originally from new brunswick. After her last two and half years she has a contract from a dental surgery in new brunswick for a job. We want to live there but want to apply for our visa now incase it takes ages etc. Her parents are going to write letters and everything saying they will let me stay there etc. Do you think this will affect our application as she studies in quebec but we want to apply for outbound application for new brunswick?

Help pleeaaaase

Thanks

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
Danielhobbs123 said:
Hey everyone some advice please.

My wife is currently studying dentistry in montreal but originally from new brunswick. After her last two and half years she has a contract from a dental surgery in new brunswick for a job. We want to live there but want to apply for our visa now incase it takes ages etc. Her parents are going to write letters and everything saying they will let me stay there etc. Do you think this will affect our application as she studies in quebec but we want to apply for outbound application for new brunswick?

Help pleeaaaase

Thanks
No, it won't.

ToothFairyBae

Jul 27, 2016
Hello !
I'm currently trying to sponsor my husband. I have a question about the fees that we have to pay. So ... do we have to pay the fees all at once, or it's better to pay the first part and see if I can actually sponsor my husband (cause I think i'm going to be a gooodddd sponsor but, just in case?).
Thanks people !

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ToothFairyBae said:
Hello !
I'm currently trying to sponsor my husband. I have a question about the fees that we have to pay. So ... do we have to pay the fees all at once, or it's better to pay the first part and see if I can actually sponsor my husband (cause I think i'm going to be a gooodddd sponsor but, just in case?).
Thanks people !
Of the total amount of $1040, you must pay at least $550 when you submit the application. This is the $75 fee to assess you as the sponsor, and $475 for his fee.

You send everything together (in one big envelope/parcel/box, whatever).

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
ToothFairyBae said:
Hello !
Thanks people !
Hi.

To add to Ponga's advice, if you are found to be ineligible to sponsor you will be refunded all fees minus the $75 sponsor fee.

I recommend paying the RPRF fee upfront (so the full $1040) to avoid a potential delay from CIC having to request it later.

mahmooti

Jul 26, 2016
hi
im a PR,and want to get married!my wife has a multiple visitor visa and we plan to get married here in canada and after that she will be back to
her country !

1-should i apply as outland sponsorship?

2-after starting the process could she come back here again with her multiple visa?(sb told me while she is under process she cant come back to canada!!!)

3-my income in 2015 was nothing because i had no job is it has a bad effect on my sponsorship file ?

thanks

CDNPR2014

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
mahmooti said:
hi
im a PR,and want to get married!my wife has a multiple visitor visa and we plan to get married here in canada and after that she will be back to
her country !

1-should i apply as outland sponsorship?

2-after starting the process could she come back here again with her multiple visa?(sb told me while she is under process she cant come back to canada!!!)

3-my income in 2015 was nothing because i had no job is it has a bad effect on my sponsorship file ?

thanks
1. yes
2. yes
3. no.

snow_ski

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ImABule said:
Hi.
If you are only a PR you must reside in Canada during the processing of the application.
Since you are not a Canadian citizen living exclusively outside Canada you do not fill out that section as it states in the instructions that section is only completed if you are a Canadian citizen living exclusively outside Canada.

This was my question:

But if I keep that place empty without yes no answer, it's not letting me validate the form.

Please someone help

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
snow_ski said:

This was my question:

But if I keep that place empty without yes no answer, it's not letting me validate the form.

Please someone help
Then answer "No"

snow_ski

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ImABule said:
Then answer "No"

FORM: Sponsorship questionnaire
Q. 5. What is the highest level of education you have completed?
I selected post-graduate studies. Now here what does number of years completed means? Is it total number years I have studied or only number of year spent to do post graduate that is my 1 year mba.

Q. 10.
Were you yourself sponsored to come to Canada?
I didn’t understand this question. I applied by myself (without anyone’s help) for immigration in 2014, landed in 2015. So does that refer sponsorship? What should be my answer yes or no?

FORM: Sponsorship Evaluation
After Question 3, Number of family members and persons included in undertaking in effect and not yet in effect
I never sponsored anyone, only now I am sponsoring my husband. So I put 1 in #4 yourself and 1 in 5 A) Current undertaking;; then in 7) total number of person I wrote 2. Am I correct with this part?

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
snow_ski said:

FORM: Sponsorship questionnaire
Q. 5. What is the highest level of education you have completed?
I selected post-graduate studies. Now here what does number of years completed means? Is it total number years I have studied or only number of year spent to do post graduate that is my 1 year mba.

Q. 10.
Were you yourself sponsored to come to Canada?
I didn’t understand this question. I applied by myself (without anyone’s help) for immigration in 2014, landed in 2015. So does that refer sponsorship? What should be my answer yes or no?

FORM: Sponsorship Evaluation
After Question 3, Number of family members and persons included in undertaking in effect and not yet in effect
I never sponsored anyone, only now I am sponsoring my husband. So I put 1 in #4 yourself and 1 in 5 A) Current undertaking;; then in 7) total number of person I wrote 2. Am I correct with this part?
Hi.

1. Yes. Enter how long you studied your highest level of education, in your case 1 year.

2. You immigrated independently, and therefore were not sponsored.

3. Yes, that is correct. However, enter "0" for the other parts of the question that don't apply to you.

Valkriz

Feb 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2015
Med's Request
04-08-2016 (second medicals)
Med's Done....
Upfront, second medicals 11-08-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
31-08-2016
Hi to all,

My husband's papers are currently in ARC process. They requested his ARC in January we submitted it end of Feb (5 months it's been now) and they told us our papers are in final stages and the ARC is our last step. We just came across on my husband's application that his parents occupation information is INCORRECT. It says his dad is a "homemaker" and his mom under "unemployed" which are both very wrong as they both have occupations. Our question is that should we worry on these wrong info in terms of it delaying or affecting my husbands application? What can be the consequences of this? Do they use these information to base their decisions as well, can it affect us?

Thank you for any feedback.