Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2016
AOR Received.
16-6-2016
Hi,
We have received application/case nos for outland family sponsorship. With this application/case number can I apply for temporary resident visa from India?
I want to take a short visit of 2 months approx to meet my husband in Toronto before finally getting my PR . Is this possible? Plz pls suggest, Can I apply for my temporary visa and chances of approval?

canadianseoul

Jul 25, 2016
Hi everyone! Thanks for this great post! I was wondering if anyone might be able to assist me with this question. My spouse and I are about to submit out in-land application, however, one small concern we have (we have heard from different sources different answers)..my spouse resided in South Korea and about 1 week before he left, to come to Canada he obtained his criminal background check (he tried to time it as close as possible to leaving). We heard we might get a rejection notice because the document was not done after he left the country and there was a week or so between the issue date and his departure. Does anyone know if this will be a problem? I dont see why we would need him to do it from Canada since the amt of work and time to get it seems far worse than him being in Korea and getting it done.

Thanks in advance!! :)

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Ishita said:
Hi,
We have received application/case nos for outland family sponsorship. With this application/case number can I apply for temporary resident visa from India?
I want to take a short visit of 2 months approx to meet my husband in Toronto before finally getting my PR . Is this possible? Plz pls suggest, Can I apply for my temporary visa and chances of approval?
Yes - you can certainly apply. The chances of approval are likely on the lower side. But you can definitely try.

Nov 19, 2015
Hi, i have couple of questions
Can i apply for super visa and my mom apply for sponsorship of my dad at the same time?
if so, would the processing time be different?
-if the person is already residing in Canada, does the sponsorship application take longer to process?

Thank you

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
Sponsor approval 03/jun/16
AOR Received.
in process on 09 june 2016
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
started processing june 13
Med's Request
Up front done in January 2016
Med's Done....
Background check 26 sept 2016
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
Ishita said:
Hi,
U can give it a try no guarantee

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
Sponsor approval 03/jun/16
AOR Received.
in process on 09 june 2016
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
started processing june 13
Med's Request
Up front done in January 2016
Med's Done....
Background check 26 sept 2016
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
canadianseoul said:
Hi everyone! Thanks for this great post! I was wondering if anyone might be able to assist me with this question. My spouse and I are about to submit out in-land application, however, one small concern we have (we have heard from different sources different answers)..my spouse resided in South Korea and about 1 week before he left, to come to Canada he obtained his criminal background check (he tried to time it as close as possible to leaving). We heard we might get a rejection notice because the document was not done after he left the country and there was a week or so between the issue date and his departure. Does anyone know if this will be a problem? I dont see why we would need him to do it from Canada since the amt of work and time to get it seems far worse than him being in Korea and getting it done.

Thanks in advance!! :)
You are absolutely fine and tell those haters it wont get your application rejected

rvasandia

Aug 12, 2015
OTTAWA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 14
Doc's Request.
Nov 25
AOR Received.
Nov 14
Hello Everyone!

I just applied application today for my spouse. Just wondering processing time for Work permit and Spouse inland application?
Please provide feed back! Thanks!

snow_ski

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here is my situation.

I am a Canadian PR living in Toronto. Got married few months back going back to my home country. Then I came back in Toronto and my husband is a US green card holder (PR), and He's living in USA. Now as I will be submitting my application to sponsor him based on the situation I guess it's a 'outland' situation. Did I figure it correct? Please correct me if I am wrong.

Also anyone here have a organized list/outline of documents I need to submit other than the forms! I clear outline will help me to organize everything easily. So if anyone have created their own plz help me out.

Many thanks.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
snow_ski said:
Here is my situation.

I am a Canadian PR living in Toronto. Got married few months back going back to my home country. Then I came back in Toronto and my husband is a US green card holder (PR), and He's living in USA. Now as I will be submitting my application to sponsor him based on the situation I guess it's a 'outland' situation. Did I figure it correct? Please correct me if I am wrong.

Also anyone here have a organized list/outline of documents I need to submit other than the forms! I clear outline will help me to organize everything easily. So if anyone have created their own plz help me out.

Many thanks.
Yes - you need to apply outland.

Follow the instructions here step by step to ensure your application is complete: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp

snow_ski

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scylla said:
Yes - you need to apply outland.

Follow the instructions here step by step to ensure your application is complete: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp
Can't open the Generic Application form IMM 0008 and
Application to sponsor IMM 1344
Rest all are working fine.
Here is the link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp
Any solution anyone !! :(

Siempreamor

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Our timeline is 17 months. How long will it take to have our application finalized as a decision has been made.
Thank you once again for your advise and or suggestions.

Jul 26, 2016
My wife is going to try and sponsor me in august... just one quick question we are going to be doing our application in mostly English but some of her documents like work contract are in French... I thought I read that we can use french and english but please correct me if I am wrong

Many thanks everyone :D

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
March 24, 2016 AOR2 April 15, 2016
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Queue- August 29, 2016 Waived- November 15, 2016
Passport Req..
November 17, 2016 DM- November 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
Danielhobbs123 said:
My wife is going to try and sponsor me in august... just one quick question we are going to be doing our application in mostly English but some of her documents like work contract are in French... I thought I read that we can use french and english but please correct me if I am wrong

Many thanks everyone :D
Yes, French is fine.

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
snow_ski said:
Can't open the Generic Application form IMM 0008 and
Application to sponsor IMM 1344
Rest all are working fine.
Here is the link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp
Any solution anyone !! :(
ignore the message "Please wait..." and save the form to a place on your computer. Do not try and open it from the downloaded menu (i.e on Chrome). Go to explorer or Adobe application and open the file from your computer. You now should be able to see the form and edit it.

C.

snow_ski

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chilkootcee said:
ignore the message "Please wait..." and save the form to a place on your computer. Do not try and open it from the downloaded menu (i.e on Chrome). Go to explorer or Adobe application and open the file from your computer. You now should be able to see the form and edit it.

C.
Yes it worked. You saved me.. thanks,,,......