17-05-2016
Med's Done....
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
21-09-2016 DM
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2016 COPR
thanks cemppj

Maybe my perception that th VO Paris does not have "so much" work looking at the spreadsheets is false, due to the fact that possibly a bunch of french speakers are applying through that VO , but do not use this Canada forum that is mainly in English

THanks

Siempreamor

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Hi! I was wondering if someone could give me some advise. I'm Canadian and my husband is American. Our sponsorship application is Outland. It's in "permanent residency in progress". We were asked for my husband to obtain his son's medical exam which we have already submitted. We sent CIC a copy of the receipt of the exam.
It's now been seventeen months. I was wondering if anyone has an idea how much longer our application will take as we've submitted all requested documents.
Thank you. We appreciate your advise.

CDNPR2014

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Siempreamor said:
Hi! I was wondering if someone could give me some advise. I'm Canadian and my husband is American. Our sponsorship application is Outland. It's in "permanent residency in progress". We were asked for my husband to obtain his son's medical exam which we have already submitted. We sent CIC a copy of the receipt of the exam.
It's now been seventeen months. I was wondering if anyone has an idea how much longer our application will take as we've submitted all requested documents.
Is the child accompanying or not accompanying? The delay can be because of the child if there are custody issues.
I would highly recommend applying for the electronic file notes known as GMSC notes as well as get in touch with the Canadian sponsor's MP and request help at this point. Your processing is beyond the posted processing time online, so the MP may be able to find out what's holding up the application. It is not common for US citizen applications to take so long...

Siempreamor

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
thank you for your reply. There aren't custody issues in our situation. My husband's son isn't accompanying. It just seems to be taking longer than we expected.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Siempreamor said:
thank you for your reply. There aren't custody issues in our situation. My husband's son isn't accompanying. It just seems to be taking longer than we expected.
But there were significant delays obtaining a medical for your husband's son. Given this, you have a non-standard application and I think it's going to be difficult for any of us to guess how long you still have to wait.

Chris101

Jan 31, 2011
Hi Guys,
Please help. So I've completed the forms as the sponsor and my wife has completed her forms and will be sending them to me. Do I have to consolidate and then mail it into Mississauga? Or do I send my forms in and then my wife sends her forms in after I have been approved to sponsor her? I guess I can just google it but I like this forum :)

Sunset0505

Dec 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Miss/Ottawa/LA and July/15 in LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
08JUL2015
AOR Received.
09APR2014/SA 05JUN2014
File Transfer...
15JUL2014
Med's Request
2nd-01JUN2015/3rd 15JUL2015
Med's Done....
29/03/14& 15/06/15& 03/08/15/mailed 01/11/2015
Interview........
03NOV2015 in LA
Passport Req..
IP 23SEP15/DM 12/12/15
LANDED..........
29APR2016
Siempreamor said:
I would get a hold the Doctor and find out if the son's emedical has been reviewed....it took us three months to find out that CIC could not figure out how to open the efile and we had to courier the info with the help from the doctors office....

xls

Mar 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
25-11-2016
AOR Received.
06-12-2016
File Transfer...
12-12-2016
Med's Done....
24-10-2016
Passport Req..
28-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2017
LANDED..........
17-10-2017
Chris101 said:
Hi Guys,
Please help. So I've completed the forms as the sponsor and my wife has completed her forms and will be sending them to me. Do I have to consolidate and then mail it into Mississauga? Or do I send my forms in and then my wife sends her forms in after I have been approved to sponsor her? I guess I can just google it but I like this forum :)
Please note that both set of documents should sent as one package.

Goodluck.

Misu111

Jul 20, 2016
Chris101 said:
Hi Guys,

You need to send both your sponsor app and your wife's at the same time.

Make sure all the signatures are there and the barcodes are legible. In areas you are not required to give information write Not Applicable. Do not leave any blanks. It is recommended you write in detail and append the answers that pertain to relationship history as there is not enough space in the forms. Make sure you have lots of photos of you and your wife together with family members. Photos can be be singles. Describe each photo in the rear. Make a copy of your entire file before you send it in.

Good luck!

Siempreamor

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Thank you for your reply to my message. You're suggesting I contact the doctor that did my husband's son medical exam. The doctor can tell if the exam has been reviewed??
We appreciate your advise. Thank you once again.

rmv

Star Member
Dec 15, 2015
I got passport renewal while being in Canada and before I submit inland application with OWP. Do I need inform CIC about new passport number somehow? Isn't my MyCIC account based on my passport information (old passport)? I have linked my paper PR application in it and also my change status application is done via it.

Sonia1408

Jul 24, 2016
Morning to everyone. I'm new user and I'd like someone help me out with this:

Sponsorship
We received your application to sponsor February 2, 2016
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 10, 2016
We started processing your application on March 9, 2016

Permanent Residence
We received application for permanent residence on February 2, 2016
We started processing application on May 10, 2016

My husband is Canadian and I am Venezuelan. Our profile in CIC saying this. How many more months do you guys think we have to wait? Or what is next? Since On May 5th we aren't know nothing about CIC. I did medical on April 4th!

Lookfast

Star Member
Jul 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
19-07-2016
File Transfer...
Sa and file transfer 24Nov2016. Aor2 12 December
Med's Done....
11-03-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting ?
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting ?
LANDED..........
Soon
Hemrup123 said:
Hello Everyone,

Category Fam
Visa Off New Delhi
App Filed 31 March 2016
AOR1 23 April 2016
SA 16 May 2016
File Transferred 20 May 2016
Passport Req waiting
Visa Issued Waiting
Landed Waiting

It's too fast Gud luck for next step

:) :) :)

kristiina89

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
When I use IRCC Webform (special enquiry to send pdf) do I get any email or message that CIC have received it? How I know my file is there and everything is alright?

Cheshire

Jun 15, 2016
Hello, everyone. I'm looking for an info which is definitely available somewhere on cic website or here, but i just can't ask right question/make right search request.

After visa issued for my wife to come to Canada, how much time does she has before visa expires? We are still gathering documents and information, but i want to know after we receive positive(if we do) answer, how fast we have to enter canada before her visa expires and if we don't, do we have to start over?

Not necessary to give the answer, just point me to the info/link. Would be grateful for either.