Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
11-07-2015
starrbeam said:
Hello!

I am Canadian living in Japan and about to sponsor my japanese husband for spouse sponsorship. I am currently not working as we just had a baby who is now 3 months. will that affect the application or if i send along my husbands salary paperwork will that be fine?
No it won't affect your application. Simply show how you will support yourself in Canada, and give lots of proof that you intend to return to Canada (such as job plans, housing plans, letters from family etc).

amjad3126

Star Member
May 20, 2014
Hi Every one
Me and my spouse receive email for AIP last week. They now requested medical and security check for my spouse. My question is that how long it will take from now before we receive final decision and set up the interview or landing which ever applicable.

Please guide me in this regard.

Once they issue us the PR card, is that condition for few years or its for the full 05 years span. We have one baby boy too.

GustavesF

Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
AOR Received.
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
08-10-2015
amjad3126 said:
Hi Every one
Me and my spouse receive email for AIP last week. They now requested medical and security check for my spouse. My question is that how long it will take from now before we receive final decision and set up the interview or landing which ever applicable.

Please guide me in this regard.

Once they issue us the PR card, is that condition for few years or its for the full 05 years span. We have one baby boy too.
Stop spamming this question in every topic please.

Aquakitty

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2011
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2015 - SA Received: 20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
11-07-2015
amjad3126 said:
I am not spamming sir, instead its nice if you reply to my question. I did not get reply from any one.
Well you did post the same question 5x. You have to have some patience, everyone here is just a user like you volunteering time to help with knowledge.

tiffy

Sep 3, 2015
hiiii......13 mnth complete m not get any response from embassy ...how much processing time spouse visa 18 months or 16 ...m from India punjab.my medical expire when I get remedical request .....m 25July 2014 applicant.....when I check embssy work on which month file status19 mrch show there...but my frind 25 June 2014 applicant she got visa ....wht is this .??

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
aoa
i want to get some expert opinion here.
here is my case timeline.
i had nikah in jan 2011, filed the immigration application in july 2011, file transfer to ISB in oct 2011, additional documents were asked in june 2012, have been in inerview queue since nov 2012(got to know through e-mail).
my inlaws planned for rukhsati in 2013 but there wasn't any function(personal reasons by my inlaws). there wasn't any waleema reception. my husband lived with me for 1 month(sep 2013). after going back he didn't contact me and then i received another additional pictures request from embassy in jan 2014. i didn't had any specific pics so i just sent some pics from my sister-in-law marriage ceremony(sep 2013).
our relationship was not normal from any aspect. before rukhsati my husband used to call me 4 or 5 times a week and i thought of it as long distance that would get clear after we'll start living together. but the gap increased so much that he didn't care about me while living here and then going back to canada. he then withdrew the application in jan 2015. Our families sat together to resolve this issue, but my husband didn't say a word because he didn't want to marry since start.
in may 2015 it was finalized that we have to go for divorce. my inlaws have also moved to canada. i have been waiting since then and i have not yet received my documents back from embassy nor my divorce papers. now my ecas status is also not available any more.
i want to know what should i do now because i'm fed up of all this situation and i want to start my life once more but i'm helpless here.
should i write email to embassy or should i contact some lawyer in pakistan.

Please help me!!!!

kgurunaathan

Sep 4, 2015
Re: Got Visa but confused on dependent visa.

Dear Friends / Colleagues

I got my passport stamped with immigrant visa and confirmation of PR letter. I haven't landed to canada yet.

1) What I have understood is if I get married in couple of months or future before entering canada , I have to update my marital status to Canada Immigration and give my visa back with spouse applications. In that scenario what will be the processing time for my spouse. Do I need to undergo all IELTS, Medical test , PCC again. Is IELTS exam mandatory again for me. Kindly help me on this. I was in the impression to get married after getting PR and never thought that it would delay further.

Thanking you.

kangamoose

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/08/2015
AOR Received.
02/09/2015
File Transfer...
AOR2 06/10/2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11/07/2015
Passport Req..
DM 10/02/2016 Passport Copy Request 11/02/2016
LANDED..........
03/03/2016
Quiet Storm said:
he then withdrew the application in jan 2015
If he has withdrawn the application, there is nothing you can do.

DanSlh

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2014
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2015
File Transfer...
07-05-2015 AOR2............: 15-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
19-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
02-07-2015
Quiet Storm said:
he then withdrew the application in jan 2015. Our families sat together to resolve this issue, but my husband didn't say a word because he didn't want to marry since start.
in may 2015 it was finalized that we have to go for divorce. my inlaws have also moved to canada. i have been waiting since then and i have not yet received my documents back from embassy nor my divorce papers. now my ecas status is also not available any more.
i want to know what should i do now because i'm fed up of all this situation and i want to start my life once more but i'm helpless here.
should i write email to embassy or should i contact some lawyer in pakistan.

Please help me!!!!
I'm not sure about what are you asking.
Since he withdrew the application, there's nothing you can do.
Canada is a free country and can't force people to keep married.

kangamoose

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/08/2015
AOR Received.
02/09/2015
File Transfer...
AOR2 06/10/2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11/07/2015
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
03/03/2016
kgurunaathan said:
Dear Friends / Colleagues

I got my passport stamped with immigrant visa and confirmation of PR letter. I haven't landed to canada yet.

1) What I have understood is if I get married in couple of months or future before entering canada , I have to update my marital status to Canada Immigration and give my visa back with spouse applications. In that scenario what will be the processing time for my spouse. Do I need to undergo all IELTS, Medical test , PCC again. Is IELTS exam mandatory again for me. Kindly help me on this. I was in the impression to get married after getting PR and never thought that it would delay further.

Thanking you.
That's correct, you would need to inform CIC of your marriage, you will then need to add your spouse to the application. You wouldn't need to have another medical unless asked to do so by CIC.

You should understand that you don't have PR until you land in Canada, so by getting married before you land you're changing your application from single to married and your spouse needs to be assessed. Your only alternative is to land then get married and sponsor your spouse to come to Canada.

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
DanSlh said:
I'm not sure about what are you asking.
Since he withdrew the application, there's nothing you can do.
Canada is a free country and can't force people to keep married.

i don't bother about pr or immigration crap
i just want to get divorce papers and my educational documents back fro embassy.
is there any way i can get the papers?

kangamoose

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/08/2015
AOR Received.
02/09/2015
File Transfer...
AOR2 06/10/2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11/07/2015
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
03/03/2016
Quiet Storm said:
i don't bother about pr or immigration crap
i just want to get divorce papers and my educational documents back fro embassy.
is there any way i can get the papers?
Nowhere in you're original post did you ask this. It will depend on your visa office if you will get them back, I've heard of some people getting documents such as birth and marriage certificates returned. Why did you send original educational documents? This is not a requirement for spousal sponsorship..

You will need to contact the visa office and request them back, send them an email with your application number and UCI and outline your situation.

As for divorce papers, depending on your province you need to be separated for a certain period of time before you can file for divorce. Consult with a family lawyer to get a better understanding of that process.

LOVECANADALOVE

Jun 11, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello seniors

im a full time student, in 2nd year of office administration legal, im taking OSAP
im sponsoring my husband,
plz tell me what document should i submit
im not working at all
plz anybody give me a guideline

thank u