+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
yesterday jul5 2022 i got a mail with the application number starting with F. and medical instruction letter with that email.

my question is. i linked my file online but i didnt got BIL request yet.. is it normal to get BIL and medical request separate and how long it might take for BIL request to come
Yes, it is normal for different things from IRCC to take more than a single working day.

SamSlpe

Jul 6, 2022
Hello, Please help.
I received CoPR document number that starts with T and it ends same as my passport. But i haven’t received CoPR. On Ecas it says decision made.
does this mean I am approved or not yet ?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello, Please help.
I received CoPR document number that starts with T and it ends same as my passport. But i haven’t received CoPR. On Ecas it says decision made.
does this mean I am approved or not yet ?
So far that copr number jist means they've allocated a number to your file.

It means approved when you get the passport request.

SamSlpe

Jul 6, 2022
So far that copr number jist means they've allocated a number to your file.

It means approved when you get the passport request.
I am an Inland applicant, not outlander.
How much do you think i should wait after getting copr document number. Because as i said, on Ecas it says decision made..

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I am an Inland applicant, not outlander.
How much do you think i should wait after getting copr document number. Because as i said, on Ecas it says decision made..
All right, until the portal letter or whatever it's called.

And no idea. My point was that the copr number is a technical step and we do not know how long it may take after that.

pedipbk

Jul 2, 2021
Hello,

my wife as PA got her visa and coming to Canada. On paper when applying the destination intended to live mentioned Toronto. Now I am in Ottawa and want to get a ticket to Ottawa. As Montreal is close to Ottawa and now fares are slightly cheaper I am planning to get her a ticket to Montreal and then I go to pick up my wife at Montreal airport and bringing her to Ottawa. Is it a problem that her final destination on the ticket is QC and different from forms?

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hello,

my wife as PA got her visa and coming to Canada. On paper when applying the destination intended to live mentioned Toronto. Now I am in Ottawa and want to get a ticket to Ottawa. As Montreal is close to Ottawa and now fares are slightly cheaper I am planning to get her a ticket to Montreal and then I go to pick up my wife at Montreal airport and bringing her to Ottawa. Is it a problem that her final destination on the ticket is QC and different from forms?
It should not be a problem (both cities are in Ontario). She can tell the officer her onward travel plan (spouse picking her up and travel with private vehicle)

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Hello friends I need help.. can anyone tell me how to send police certificate and schedule form through webfom.. I have representative he can send through webfom.. please let me know.. thank you

tubkal

Star Member
Jun 8, 2022
Hello friends I need help.. can anyone tell me how to send police certificate and schedule form through webfom.. I have representative he can send through webfom.. please let me know.. thank you
Hey I sent it through the webform and received an email a week later acknowledging its receipt. You should have instructions on how to submit it on the email they sent you. You can also submit it through the GCKey platform if you linked your application there.

Reactions: YVR123

Hanouni

Star Member
Jun 20, 2022
Hi guys i have a question if someone got their copr while they are inside canada as a visitor do they have to leave and get back in? Or what is the right thing to do?
(Ouland application)

Reactions: P4L1

tubkal

Star Member
Jun 8, 2022
Hi guys i have a question if someone got their copr while they are inside canada as a visitor do they have to leave and get back in? Or what is the right thing to do?
You can either flagpole, leave and return or validate it at an IRCC office. Most inland applicants are receiving eCOPRs which don't require leaving Canada

Reactions: Hanouni and YVR123

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
You can either flagpole, leave and return or validate it at an IRCC office. Most inland applicants are receiving eCOPRs which don't require leaving Canada
Outland applicants who are in Canada when they receive ppr can do the same virtual landing as inland applicants.

If IRCC knows the applicant is in Canada, they should offer this as default.

Reactions: Hanouni

Tammu

Mar 9, 2020
I have PR .I recently got married and applied visitor visa for my spouse . After waiting for two months we lost hope on visitor visa approval and applied for spouse PR and not received AOR yet … now we got passport request for visitor visa. She may travel to canada immediately. What will happen to our Outland spousal sponsorship? What is the best case for my spouse to get PR. If she gets Spousal PR approved while she is in Canada, does she need to go to home country ?

Jazzed

Star Member
Jan 15, 2022
I have PR .I recently got married and applied visitor visa for my spouse . After waiting for two months we lost hope on visitor visa approval and applied for spouse PR and not received AOR yet … now we got passport request for visitor visa. She may travel to canada immediately. What will happen to our Outland spousal sponsorship? What is the best case for my spouse to get PR. If she gets Spousal PR approved while she is in Canada, does she need to go to home country ?
Did you read armoured message above you?
He said:
Outland applicants who are in Canada when they receive ppr can do the same virtual landing as inland applicants.

If IRCC knows the applicant is in Canada, they should offer this as default.

Same applies to you. Once your spouse arrives in Canada you update IRCC with her new address.

If they require an interview she may have to leave but not all applications lead to an interview.