+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

I will

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Jan 2022 applicant
Aor,medical,bio,file transfer all done. Jun 8 ircc send additional document request and we submit same day ...
how long does it take to check adr???

Jul 3, 2022
hello,
is there any WhatsApp group for spousal sponsorship as I am planning to apply for outland sponsorship this month?
I need guidance and regular updates before I submit to minimize mistakes.

any response would be appreciated.

Jul 3, 2022
HELLO,
Need guidance regarding my spouse's different names in different documents. His first name on his birth certificate is "HARSHIT" and all other legal documents(educational, driving license, Passport, Aadhar card) says his first name as "HARSHILBHAI". so should I apply for a new birth certificate or affidavit work in this case when applying for outland spousal sponsorship?

As it takes ages to get a new birth certificate. so should I wait until I get a new one or should apply with an affidavit of different names of one person?

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Smitpatel

Nov 26, 2020
Hi everyone Please suggest me what to do. Its urgent

I am sponsor. I applied online for l inland spousal sponsorship in october 2021. Its been more than 8 months but I only receives pre aor in march 2022. After that No other updates other than this. Also sponsor created or tracker and no updates on that. Please tell me what should I do. Tried calling ircc they keep on saying we received application and just wait for AOR. Also tried Mp but he said same wait.

Please help me what should I do ? Apply on paper or other suggestions please.

Sethu510

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
Hi,
My son is a PR and landed in Mar'22. He plans to get married by the end of this year. He would like to know the options available / best option to get his spouse earlier in Canada after marriage.
What I understood the option available are:
1. Spouse sponsorship which takes more than 23 months as of now ( from usual 8-12months)
2. Study permit/visa ( normally takes 3-6months) for course of one year and then apply for (inland) spouse visa from there.
Please suggest if better options from your experience. TIA

lincolnys

Apr 25, 2021
Hi, I got an email this morning that says "Consent and Declaration form must be signed by the Principal Applicant."

Where can I get that form to fill it? The email does not say anything at all. They just want me to fill and send them.

Dan90’s

May 2, 2018
Applied March 30. Wife from United States. Applied Online Outland . Just got letter today saying

"Please note your application has been rejected for the following reason:
USE OF REPRESENTATIVE (IMM 5476)
Your application package is being returned to you because it has been identified that you may be using a representative and/or have not properly completed the required Use of Representative (IMM 5476) form."

I have copy of application that submitted and this form was fully filled out and signed. I used the latest form downloaded the day I submitted the application.

The guide even does say if your the spouse and want updates, etc. you need to fill this form out. The letter reads like a spouse can't be a representative.

Very confused.
Thanks.
Is it possible to send a copy of the letter here or just post what the letter says, maybe me or someone on here can then be of help because from my understanding and what I just saw on the official website after checking, a spouse can be a representative. So it is possible you missed something..And I believe most spouses are the PA's representatives unless I'm wrong.

GSM786

Feb 6, 2022
Hello Guys, I have a question in regards to Online Spouse sponsorship....I had applied to sponsor my wife in Feb 2022 from Quebec.
Her file is in process and I am presently waiting for her CSQ. However, it's been more than 2 months that I have been waiting for her CSQ and it's still in processing.

In the meantime I got a job offer from Ontario and have the option to move there in which case I won't need the CSQ. However, I am a bit hesitant to change my address or change destination while her file is in process?

Do you guys think moving out of Quebec or changing address mid process may negatively impact processing time for my sponsorship file?

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Eligibility is completed on pr tracker and also received pre arrival. But they are not updating the medical, is it normal bcs its been 25 days not of medical done. TIA

Reactions: attkhan

annasteve

May 3, 2022
Hi guys,

After medical exam the doctor gave out e-medical info sheet. So do I upload it via web form or do I have to mail it out to the case processing centre? I received an email that says "NOTE: Proof of completion of the medical examination along with a copy of this letter must be sent to this office." so I'm a bit confused. Thank you in advance.

P4L1

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
Hi guys,

After medical exam the doctor gave out e-medical info sheet. So do I upload it via web form or do I have to mail it out to the case processing centre? I received an email that says "NOTE: Proof of completion of the medical examination along with a copy of this letter must be sent to this office." so I'm a bit confused. Thank you in advance.
Upload it through webform

willowo4

Star Member
May 3, 2021
Hi guys,

You don’t need to do anything, the instruction on the email says :

How to complete your Immigration Medical Examination
Book an appointment with a Panel Physician in your area as soon as possible. If you are unable to complete your medical examination within the 30 day timeframe provided, it is your responsibility to inform the IRCC office responsible for processing your application as soon as possible.

Once your medical examination has been completed the Panel Physician will submit medical results to IRCC for assessment. To obtain a copy of your Immigration Medical Examination please ask the panel physician at the time of your appointment.

Reactions: armoured

Nick1617

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
hello i applied for inland sponsorship for my wife on june 15th 2022 and yesterday jul5 2022 i got a mail with the application number starting with F. and medical instruction letter with that email.

my question is. i linked my file online but i didnt got BIL request yet.. is it normal to get BIL and medical request separate and how long it might take for BIL request to come

and how long it might take to get some update about the file once the medical is done.

just wondering.
thanks