Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
Re: What if ?

sulumor said:
What if you start the sponsorship as "employed" and after that you quit ?

How long you have to be employed before your sponsorship to be approved ?

When you send in the file or when they start working on it ?

I know it's not a requirement the income, or a job, but i want to change the province and i will have to quit my job and i dont know how fast i ll find another one and so on so i'd prefer to clarify this matter.

Also, a second question, if anyone knows, please, can you go back to your country for 1 week let's say, during the sponsorship process ?

And when that would be a good moment ?

Probably after you are approved as sponsor, am I right ?

So basically after i am approved as sponsor I can be unemployed and this won't affect the process ?

Thank you very much and good luck all.
1) Then you should be very careful that you do not find yourselves on the receiving end of a Section A39 refusal. If your spouse does not have employable skills or work outside the home or English/French language skills, and you do not have considerable savings to live off until you find another position, be very careful about being unemployed while sponsoring.

2) Sponsoring a spouse does not require a specific employment history.

3) If you move during the process, and do not have a new position to go to, it can negatively impact the sponsorship. See 1) above for reason. If you have savings to live on, ensure you have a specific plan for this move to show how you intend to support yourself and your spouse.

4) Yes you may visit with your spouse for a week or so. Do not make plans for extended stays (more than a month) if you are a PR. You must be found to be residing in Canada during the sponsorship process as a PR. A good time is after you have been approved as a sponsor.

5) You can be unemployed, but it cannot be a long-term state.

needmyhushand

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Visa Office......
jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
File Transfer...
04/26/2011
YES CHARLIE THAT IS SO TRUE BECAUSE AFTER I SENT IN MY APP I CHANGE JOB AND THE IMMIGRTAION CALL MY HUBBY ASKING FOR MY NEW JOB INFO EVEN I WAS ALREADY APPROVED THIS PROCESS IS SO DIFFERENT FOR EVERYONE SO PLEASE BE CAREFUL

love bird 43

Aug 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear leon and seniour members,
as i have won my spousel appeal , after request background decleration fprms, medical request ,
pcc , from, uk, and pakistan, from canada high commission london , its been nearly 6 monthes now,
and i applied my caips, it says something that could,nt understand , like

(1) FILE SENT TO VEF FOR CRIM REVIEW
----------------------------------------B123456789 DDC 3-MAY-2011

(2) ISF created using sch1 ,
file
after PLS RTN FILE TO PXU
---------------------------------- B123456789 PXU 09 - 05-2011 ---------------------------

(3) NAMES TAKEN AS PER IMM8
FILE TO SSD
--------------------------------------- B123456789 IEV 14--MAY-2011------------------------

MY BFD IS 21 SEP 2011,
PLZ ADVISE,THANKS

sulumor

Sep 12, 2011
Re: What if ?

CharlieD10 said:
1) Then you should be very careful that you do not find yourselves on the receiving end of a Section A39 refusal. If your spouse does not have employable skills or work outside the home or English/French language skills, and you do not have considerable savings to live off until you find another position, be very careful about being unemployed while sponsoring.

2) Sponsoring a spouse does not require a specific employment history.

3) If you move during the process, and do not have a new position to go to, it can negatively impact the sponsorship. See 1) above for reason. If you have savings to live on, ensure you have a specific plan for this move to show how you intend to support yourself and your spouse.

4) Yes you may visit with your spouse for a week or so. Do not make plans for extended stays (more than a month) if you are a PR. You must be found to be residing in Canada during the sponsorship process as a PR. A good time is after you have been approved as a sponsor.

5) You can be unemployed, but it cannot be a long-term state.
Thank you very much, Charlie !

All the best !

Danostar

Jun 12, 2011
Good Day everyone

I am a Canadian Citizen and I married my wife in the Philippines. This thread helped me a great deal. Now, I shall post my timeline for all of you to see and review. Type SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP.

It's important to mention that substantial evidence was sent with the application, emails for 1 1/2 years (about 200), telephone records before and after marriage ( about 1000 calls), letters, and about 250 photos documenting all trips, honeymoon and several other things including plane boarding passes proving we travelled together.

April 18th, 2011 Application sent to Mississauga
April 20th, 2011 Application received by CPR.
May 19th, 2011 Approved to sponsor (notified by email)
June 3rd, 2011 Application received at Manila Office AOR.
August 10th, 2011 Letter dated July 26th, 2011 received by wife: Passport and add.documents req.
August 18th, 2011 Passport and add.documents dropped off at Manila office basement
August 20th, 2011 Manila starts processing
Sept 20th, 2011 Visa Received (interview waived)

TOTAL TIMELINE Exactly 5 months

Wife will be landing at YVR Oct 2nd....YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS EVERYONE

ericc

Sep 21, 2011
Congratulations, Donastar!!!

We would like to hear from in canada spousal sponsorship Applicants.

Thank you.

sheila la

Star Member
May 12, 2010
Ontario Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18Aug14
Doc's Request.
11Oct14
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Sponsorship Approval 13Jan15, file sent to Cairo
Med's Request
13Jan15
Med's Done....
14Feb15
Interview........
Not Expected as this is a child sponsorship
lilyy00 said:
thank you so much , i guess the application is processed there now because the visa office is in cairo
Hi lilyy00

Why don't you come on over to this thread. We have one started for Cairo for late last year and this year.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/cairo-visa-office-t69666.0.html;msg1012262#msg1012262

super8

Sep 23, 2011
Message: hi em currently in USA on H1B and want to get info. on Canada immigration.
I want to file for skilled worker only for me, once i get approved i will go back to us and finish my current contract job which will be over in 1-2 years.
IF i am a permanent resident and i have not stayed in canada for past 2 yrs after getting my PR, now i want to move to canada and i want to file for my spouse and my child how long will it take and do i have to stay in canada or i can stay in USA and we all can come together to canada once they get their visas.
please porvide me with the info as em willing to do so.

fast

Star Member
Jul 23, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2011
LANDED..........
16-11-2011
Hi guys!

I 'm wondering of my E-CAS, it's shown my mailing address today.

What is it means?
Does anyone had same experiences?
Thnx !

enna00

Star Member
Aug 5, 2011
fast said:
Hi guys!

I 'm wondering of my E-CAS, it's shown my mailing address today.

What is it means?
Does anyone had same experiences?
Thnx !
Most people have said there address appeared and reappeared becuase of a glitch on ecas and many people are experience delays

A

asma khan

Re: Spousal sponsorship (Plz help me)

if husband and wife came to canada on PR both, and they want to get divorce becoz their marriage was forced marriage so they both are living seprately after 3 days of ariving ,but the PR card address was same for delivery , so they can take divorce after a year living seprately ...so i want to ask u that is it possible that husband can give her a divorce certificate from pakistan (becoz they both are from pakistan),becoz the documents process is here in canada is too problemtic specially in these types of cases.and they are planning after getting divorce after a year living seprately so they will get divorce certificate from pakistan personally.and on coming tax return they can change there status from married to divorcee..so is this rit process???
and the wife wants to marry in pakistan again to whom she loves..so can she do after 3 or 4 months of getting divorce?? is it legel ??? although she is just PR in canada not citizen rit now.
plz help me in this regard accordingly

love bird 43

Aug 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
to asma khan,
you will get very hard time , if you come in to canada with a spouse and,m specily , after quick, divorce , or, sepration,
one of my friend did that and his , new wife came , on her 5th medical, even , that person was, nearly going to .
deported from canada.

love bird 43

Aug 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TO ASMA KHAN,
canada immegration is very strikt now, because of you fraud people,
dont ask these kind of rubish questions , you think immegration is foolish???
this forum is for geniun case people, not like you,, shame on you kind of guys...
i knw very well what you want to ask,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

love bird 43

Aug 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TO ASMA KHAN,
you kind of people of from pakistan ,,, do it like that , thats why immegration has put 24 months from
for you pakistani guys, shame on you, i know what you mean. if your marrege , then why you both came to canada ,
for sponser your spouses....................shame on your thinking shamer,,shame