VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2011
LANDED..........
16-11-2011
me too, like Khakalove and love bird 43
Shameeeeeeeeeee......... :eek:

shah7

Sep 24, 2011
my current mailing address on Ecas is not appearing correctly although i filled in the forms correctly i made the case specific inquiry through there online web system but they didnt respond or changed it wat should i do plzzzz help me anyone i corrected them yesterday and today but there was no reply and they didn't made the correction please help me thanks in advance

M

magpie

shah7 said:
my current mailing address on Ecas is not appearing correctly although i filled in the forms correctly i made the case specific inquiry through there online web system but they didnt respond or changed it wat should i do plzzzz help me anyone i corrected them yesterday and today but there was no reply and they didn't made the correction please help me thanks in advance
If I am not mistaken some where on the page where you made the change it says on the site that it can take up to 15 days to make the changes. I did a mailing change and that is what I read.

shah7

Sep 24, 2011
magpie said:
If I am not mistaken some where on the page where you made the change it says on the site that it can take up to 15 days to make the changes. I did a mailing change and that is what I read.

is it enough that i did the case specific inquiry through there web system or do i have to send them a mail through post to otify of this mistake i m really worried if they tried to send the documents on that addresss then i wud be in huge trouble cz they wont get to me then nd its completely there mistake nd thatx for the reply moreover i m applying from pakistan so plz help me regarding that .........i will be thankful to u

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
To asma khan
For that kind of stupidy cic takes time to delay process.

M

magpie

mirjahan said:
To asma khan
For that kind of stupidy cic takes time to delay process.
Stupidity is not a prerequesit for employment but it is a definate asset when wanting a job with them. Most of them can not read or understand english that well either. Maybe their call centre is also in a foreign country like Rogers Cable or Bell Telephone have their call centre.

pringdave

Sep 25, 2011
Hi this makes me feel better ! thanks .. were planning also to get my Visa but the problem is when we start and where my husband should go? to the immigration office? and how much it will cost plss help us ! he is a canadian cetizen and where married here in the philippines i want your help :(..!

M

magpie

pringdave said:
Hi this makes me feel better ! thanks .. were planning also to get my Visa but the problem is when we start and where my husband should go? to the immigration office? and how much it will cost plss help us ! he is a canadian cetizen and where married here in the philippines i want your help :(..!

Go to the CIC website and they will have all the instruction on it. You can download the forms which are fillable and there is also a section to calculate the fees and where to send the applications.

Spritz

Star Member
Mar 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey all
I keep finding good and bad thigns about this spousal sponsorship. I'm working now to get my T4 slips.. but unfortunately Canada is very slow with that.
Now I have... kind of a good thing... slash confusing thing
My work... just offered to sponsor my husband... for a work permit. How ever that works.
And ... I'm not sure how that works, .... but ya, I was very excited to hear that.
But I'm not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing. If I let them do that or not
Is it faster.. or... slower... will he still be accepted to come or not... does he have to pay more money or do I have to pay more money
I dont know what happens
Canada any one offer a little advise?
Spousal sponsor or Work permit sponsor thing?

Thank you, so much

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
Spritz said:
Hey all
I keep finding good and bad thigns about this spousal sponsorship. I'm working now to get my T4 slips.. but unfortunately Canada is very slow with that.
Now I have... kind of a good thing... slash confusing thing
My work... just offered to sponsor my husband... for a work permit. How ever that works.
And ... I'm not sure how that works, .... but ya, I was very excited to hear that.
But I'm not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing. If I let them do that or not
Is it faster.. or... slower... will he still be accepted to come or not... does he have to pay more money or do I have to pay more money
I dont know what happens
Canada any one offer a little advise?
Spousal sponsor or Work permit sponsor thing?

Thank you, so much
First, before you get all excited, a Work Permit is a temporary status. It is different from being sponsored as a spouse in that the person has a limited amount of time to remain in Canada (until the permit expires).

1) In order to successfully sponsor your husband for a work permit, your company will need a positive Labour Market Opinion (LMO) saying that they can hire a foreign national for the job. So they need to get the LMO before they can offer him the position.

2) If your husband is approved for the WP, you will still need to sponsor him as your spouse in order for him to remain in Canada. A WP is not a permanent status, it is temporary.

3) Your husband would be responsible for paying the fees associated with the WP application.

4) It MAY be processed faster than a spousal sponsorship, but that is not guaranteed. You may also do them simultaneously.

Spritz

Star Member
Mar 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh I see
So.. it's not garaunteed... to work faster
but I can do them together?
As in the work has the Labour Market Opinion done and when thats done we complete the work permit form adn the sponsor ship forms at the same time and hadn them in together?

How much is the work permit anyways?

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012

Yoonglai

Star Member
Sep 25, 2011
Saint John, New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 27, 2013
Med's Done....
May 21, 2013
Passport Req..
Nov 19, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
CPR Dec 9, 2013
Hi Leon,

I am in the process of going through family class application for my wife and two boys. We are all in our third year in Tianjin China, as I am an international school teacher. I was just going through part 2 of the application package, and looking at the questions for principal applicant, background information. Good God, they want addresses formy wife from 27 years ago! I can't even remember our address in Australia 10 years ago! Do they really need details that long ago?

Please advise,

John

mapleleafs2011

Star Member
Oct 19, 2010
Just a quick question.

I was following the "Guide to sponsorship" [IMM 3900]

Up until Step 3 where it says "Pay the Fees"

Basically, at this point I haven't filled out any of the Applicant forms yet. Am I suppose to pay for the Sponsor + Principal Applicant + Right of Perminent residence fee now?

Once the fees are paid, do I mail in my sponsor application seperate from my spouses application?

I'm applying outbound.

Sounds a bit dumb.. but it doesn't mention it too much :(

Thanks for the help in advance.