+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Thanks for replying. ECAS just shows that they have sent medical instructions. And I am not sure about GCKey. Her lawyer told them that results aren’t received yet. Her country of birth was wrong. She didn’t get reply of that webform as well.
Since she has a lawyer, she should task the lawyer to straighten this out.

Reactions: Pink567

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Okay. What is the expected time period? Is the time period counted after submission of results or the day she gave her medical?
It's covid time. It used to be days. Now it may be longer. There are variations between countries, medical providers, inputting data at the other end, availability of the medical evaluator at IRCC, etc. A week or two or three is not excessive. If it runs to say six to eight weeks, then deal with it.

Your friend's file seems to have other issues like country of birth. Perhaps that's adding to it, I don't know. But you'll drive yourself and lawyer crazy if you expect each step to never have a delay.

Reactions: Pink567

Pink567

Oct 22, 2020
It's covid time. It used to be days. Now it may be longer. There are variations between countries, medical providers, inputting data at the other end, availability of the medical evaluator at IRCC, etc. A week or two or three is not excessive. If it runs to say six to eight weeks, then deal with it.

Your friend's file seems to have other issues like country of birth. Perhaps that's adding to it, I don't know. But you'll drive yourself and lawyer crazy if you expect each step to never have a delay.
Okay. I will tell her to stop panicking. Thank you so much

Reactions: armoured

Luys5000

Sep 5, 2020
Hi guys , have any 2020 feb pr applicant receive passport requst please reply if any one and please share time line

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Yea rt I am MARRIED BUT SINGLE due to to Canadian Govt policies of not letting spouses join together :( suspect all as fakers
yes that is what I meant. We MARRIED but SINGLE>gov't policy suspect all as fakers.
I was definitely unprepared for this new sponsorship process. I sponsored my old wife over 15 years ago and I thought it was simple...internet was still dialup type.... but things have really changed for the worse now and much more complex with all this gckeys and adr remedicals rePCC's and all this bullshit of trying to prove we are not fakes.

Reactions: singleman

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
yes that is what I meant. We MARRIED but SINGLE>gov't policy suspect all as fakers.
I was definitely unprepared for this new sponsorship process. I sponsored my old wife over 15 years ago and I thought it was simple...internet was still dialup type.... but things have really changed for the worse now and much more complex with all this gckeys and adr remedicals rePCC's and all this bullshit of trying to prove we are not fakes.
Fully agree with you . FAKERS still make them fools . They do 1st marriage with lot of money deal , then they divorce then ex sponsor marry here =all clear they successfully got out of by 100% cheating ..I know 3 men how they reached here from IND. BUT deptt suspect us who SINGLE for many years even if we are crying alone , suffering and fakers are sitting with bros and sisters + may be parents and all

• Wow
Reactions: Phalos

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
We have to wear lot of things just to prove our honesty ; we have to spend 300,000 and lots more to do expensive marriage , expensiive HALLs, parties honeymoon and what not. Still NO WAY must go to Interview

Reactions: Phalos