singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Thank You for your reply:)

However I am still confused when you said rest few docs need to be self attested? My checklist nowhere mentions of attestation etc unless docs are not in English or French..All my docs are in English including Marriage Certificate!

Thanks
Ritvik
I did not say SELF attested required, neither I did any docs. Perhaps U are worried about an affidavit etc. I sent simple photo copies of most,Attested copies of Marriage Cert, her school certificates, PCC in original.Why you worry about self thing? Attested by a NOTARY Public is all I did for few docs as said. thanks

RamMur

Aug 17, 2015
Hello all,

I am a Canadian citizen and I have a question to senior members regarding my daughter. The back ground for the question is as follows

We have got PR for the whole family in 2011 including my daughter. We all got our PR card as well. Subsequently my daughter got married in 2012 and moved to Singapore. She got her citizenship in Singapore. After getting her citizenship she cancelled her Canadian PR. She has 2 kids now. They both are Singapore citizens as well. Now there is some misunderstanding with her spouse and would like to move to Canada with the 2 children.

Can I sponsor my daughter and her kids to move to Canada permanently?

Please respond.

Munaf2018

Jul 9, 2018
Kitchener
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
missussaga
Hello all,

I am a Canadian citizen and I have a question to senior members regarding my daughter. The back ground for the question is as follows

We have got PR for the whole family in 2011 including my daughter. We all got our PR card as well. Subsequently my daughter got married in 2012 and moved to Singapore. She got her citizenship in Singapore. After getting her citizenship she cancelled her Canadian PR. She has 2 kids now. They both are Singapore citizens as well. Now there is some misunderstanding with her spouse and would like to move to Canada with the 2 children.

Please respond.
Yes ofcourse

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hello all,

Please respond.
She got married U said, that also mean she is no more your dependent. No body stops you from applying but it will be a new application. Should wait for expert advice since she cancelled her PR too.

Virtuallyviks

Nov 11, 2018
She should give you account number for Application. Also UCI number;-you should have your own.I had no AOR1 , was sucessfully logged in ECAS by filling in receipt number of the payment made+ few more details. JUST ask her receipt number starting with Rxxxx xxxx , then put your own DOB+country of birth, let us know if you saw the magic screen :)
Have successfully logged into ECAS with Both of our UCI.
Her tab shows Decision made and case have been fw to Delhi.
Mine shows Medical results have been received.

This is my 6th month since my case is in DelhiVO

Reactions: singleman

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Have successfully logged into ECAS with Both of our UCI.
Her tab shows Decision made and case have been fw to Delhi.
Mine shows Medical results have been received.

This is my 6th month since my case is in DelhiVO
Very glad to know that now you can log in . It sounds to me that PPR is coming soon. Then dont forget a party here for all members! :) Party if not possible throw good words of cheers! Thank U etc etc...

Reactions: Virtuallyviks

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
To the best of my understanding NDVO is EVER fast than many years be4. I read few members wrote here about NDVO's speed is v good in last 2 months. Looks like they got new management or something big changed there! On the other hand I can agree some cases are STUCK with few complications in files or Back Ground checks but patience pays.

Reactions: Hs@645

Virtuallyviks

Nov 11, 2018
Very glad to know that now you can log in . It sounds to me that PPR is coming soon. Then dont forget a party here for all members! :) Party if not possible throw good words of cheers! Thank U etc etc...
.yes of course, it goes without saying.
I wish this come out to be true. :)