Passport Req..
xx-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
xx-11-2016
LANDED..........
xx-11-2016
Re: Spousal sponsorship (CONFUSED)

Jeni123 said:
Please help! I've made a mistake in the past. We are now married, but when I was still dating my husband, after he came to visit me in my country, there was one time that we decided to try and apply for a Temporary Resident Visa for me. However, we know that TRV's are hard to get and you must show them that you have enough ties to your country and that you make enough money so we decided to declare and make up a better job but fake job as my job and that I was making enough money to go to Canada and that I would definitely come back to my country because I had a really good job. Unfortunately, that TRV was refused/denied. And now we're married and we are to send in our Spousal Sponsorship application, problem is there's a question on FORM IMM 5669 about the past 10 years history. I am willing to tell them the truth about the refused/ denied TRV but my dilemma is do i tell them the job that we made up for the TRV application or do I declare the true job and history that i have for the past 10 years? How will it affect the application? What should we do? :'( :'(

PLEASE HELP! We SERIOUSLY need it. Thank you so much

The refusal of the TRV isn't going to affect you, but lying on that application "might" comeback to haunt you.
I say "might" because spousal sponsorship and TRV are of independent of each other. However, in the sponsorship/PR application you have to state that you did apply to come to Canada and got refused.

Now, on the current application, DO NOT LIE. state your real job if you have one.
I recommend talking to an immigration consultant even better an immigration lawyer who has more experience in this fact.
Good Luck!

haz2016

Sep 26, 2016
many thanks for your help. I was totally forgetting the landing confirmation paper (COPR)

thanks once again

CDNPR2014 said:
to land, he will need his passport and the approval paper known as the COPR. he doesn't need the stamp in his passport, because he is visa exempt. the counterfoil stamp is what allows a person to travel to (get on a plane to) canada to land as a pr. simply having a us passport allows your son to do that. the COPR and the fact his intention is to land as a pr is what makes him different than a visitor. When your passports come back, his approval paper should be with yours (unless it's sent separately). the passport and copr is all that's needed to land.

3bosy87

Dec 12, 2015
3bosy87 said:
Greetings

My spouse had just received an email letter regarding her permanent resident Visa to Canada, and The visa office want her original passport and her dependents passport also. In the middle of the letter in red shows the visa validity. So my question is does that means she is going to receive her visa to enter Canada?... My other question is regarding my dependents who I applied for their proof of citizenship but they were also included in my spouse application as dependents. So my question is will my dependents also receive a visa? or no ? Can anyone please answer my questions????

Sherzad

Feb 27, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

Can anyone guide me for some additional documents as Afghan national that I need for spouse sponsorship.
The questions and those forms that confuse me are as following:
In additional information for Afghan nationals there forms include which I cannot find most of them in CIC website but they are in the guide 3911e DON’T KNOW IF I CAN PRINT AND USE THEM ?
The forms are such as: Supplementary Information Form-Afghanistan. Education Background and work experience. Authorization to Disclose Information- Afghanistan [1]
RESIDENCY Questionnaire-Afghanistan. Proof of Relationship to sponsor and etc.
The above forms or text are as a form in the guide 3911 but I don’t know if I can use them.

1] Since I am not living in Afghanistan but the Authorization to Disclose information is address to ISLAMABAD Pakistan. I am residing in Turkey. What should I do for authorization disclose information?
AND when I should fill these documents? Do I have to fill them along with my application for permanent resident and send it to my sponsor? (But my sponsor “Wife” is also now in Turkey with me.)
Please give me your opinion and experience those who pass through the process.
And if anyone could tell me also that how can I rate their profile.

Thanks in advance

3bosy87

Dec 12, 2015
Greetings Everyone:

I don't understand why no one can answer my question. Please let me make my question more clear. First of all i am a Canadian Citizen who sponsored my spouse to come to Canada. Any for our two daughters who are minor children, I provided all their info and documents and added them as dependents with my spouse(wife) application but for the purpose of array i applied for their proof of citizenship. So my daughters can receive their citizenship directly. But two weeks ago my daughters proof of citizenship application got refused because of the their photograph were the wrong specs. Then two days ago my spouse got accepted to enter Canada as she is going to receive her PR visa. The send us an email saying the visa validity date, and they wanted us to send my spouse original passport and my "Dependents"(daughters) passport . We know they want the original passports so they can make the PR visa for my spouse but my question is about my daughters who are considered as minor children and dependents. The question is since they want my dependents(daughters) passport also does that mean they will receive a PR visa too?Huh or what?.... The tricky thing is they already know i am applying for my dependents(daughters) Citizenship. They know my dependents never went medical check because they got refused.. i am just confused because why else would they request my dependent(daughters) passport and two photographs with my spouse's visa?Huh i was thinking obviously it was so they can get a visa too because I added them as dependents in my spouse application and i checked Yes in the question will they be accompany the sponsored. The bigger problem is if they dont give my daughter's a visa and only my spouse, then my wife visa might expire and my daughters cannot be left behind and that cannot happen as they are only 2 and 4 years old and need to enter Canada with their spouse(mother). Does anyone have suggestions for me on what The circumstances of my daughter(dependents) is Huh?. I would really appreciate it if someone can help me answer my questions. Looking forward to hearing back from you all. Thank you

TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
3bosy87 said:
Greetings Everyone:

I don't understand why no one can answer my question. Please let me make my question more clear. First of all i am a Canadian Citizen who sponsored my spouse to come to Canada. Any for our two daughters who are minor children, I provided all their info and documents and added them as dependents with my spouse(wife) application but for the purpose of array i applied for their proof of citizenship. So my daughters can receive their citizenship directly. But two weeks ago my daughters proof of citizenship application got refused because of the their photograph were the wrong specs. Then two days ago my spouse got accepted to enter Canada as she is going to receive her PR visa. The send us an email saying the visa validity date, and they wanted us to send my spouse original passport and my "Dependents"(daughters) passport . We know they want the original passports so they can make the PR visa for my spouse but my question is about my daughters who are considered as minor children and dependents. The question is since they want my dependents(daughters) passport also does that mean they will receive a PR visa too?Huh or what?.... The tricky thing is they already know i am applying for my dependents(daughters) Citizenship. They know my dependents never went medical check because they got refused.. i am just confused because why else would they request my dependent(daughters) passport and two photographs with my spouse's visa?Huh i was thinking obviously it was so they can get a visa too because I added them as dependents in my spouse application and i checked Yes in the question will they be accompany the sponsored. The bigger problem is if they dont give my daughter's a visa and only my spouse, then my wife visa might expire and my daughters cannot be left behind and that cannot happen as they are only 2 and 4 years old and need to enter Canada with their spouse(mother). Does anyone have suggestions for me on what The circumstances of my daughter(dependents) is Huh?. I would really appreciate it if someone can help me answer my questions. Looking forward to hearing back from you all. Thank you
the answer is easy .
1- your daughters won't receive visa because they are Canadian .
2- send the correct Photos for your daughters proof of citizenship. and get the proof and then Canadian passport
3- it seems you never told CIC that your daughters were Canadian citizens , you may need to explain that to them .
5 and most important you need to hurry and get the proof of citizenship and passports for your daughters , let the embassy know about this .

3bosy87

Dec 12, 2015
Thank you for replying back to me, but can you please explain how calm they want my dependents passports with my spouse's passport that have to be send to visa office???.. I already send them a letter letting them know that i will be applying for my daughter's proof of citizenship. I don't understand what they would do with my daughter's passports other than the reason they give them a visa.....

TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
3bosy87 said:
Thank you for replying back to me, but can you please explain how calm they want my dependents passports with my spouse's passport that have to be send to visa office???.. I already send them a letter letting them know that i will be applying for my daughter's proof of citizenship. I don't understand what they would do with my daughter's passports other than the reason they give them a visa.....
Canadian citizens and PRs are not eligible for Visa , they can't issue visa on Canadian Passport . in your app you mentioned your daughters were moving with you to Canada and apparently you missed to mention their Canadian citizenship , if that' true that what caused the request of their passports .
Send the passports as requested , if you can't because you don't have them , you need to explain the situation again one more time to your Visa office .

Amoo9

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT/04/2016
How long does it take after the cic says we have started spouse application for the next step....and what can be the possible status update

3bosy87

Dec 12, 2015
I am sorry i think you misunderstood me. When i sponsored my spouse in her application you have to add your dependents, which is my two daughters. My daughter are not canadian's and are boring in Iraq but becauuse I am canadian citizenship holder and as their father I applied for their proof of citizenship to make them Canadian citizens. When i sended my spouse's application I added a letter explaining that I would be applying for my daughter's proof of citizenship and that I would still send all their information and documents requested in my spouse's application but i would not be paying their processing fees with my spouse application but instead i would be paying the processing fee's for their proof of citizenship. So Canada already knew that i was applying for their proof of citizenship. But now for my spouse's application, came to a finalization where a letter was send to us few days back saying that PR visa was going to be issued to her and it says visa validty date. They were requesting that she send her passports and her accompanying dependents which are my daughters passports to the visa office. they also wanted photographs for her and her dependents which are my daughters. So they know from the letter i send that obviously they do not have canadian passports since i am applying for their proof of citizenship. That's why i am confused and asking why they want my daughter's passports tooo. When i called the visa office they told me since that any original passport requested to the visa office means they will be receiving a visa. Sin e Canada knows my that daughters intend to travel with my spouse, does that mean maybe they want to give them a visa too because they know they cannot be left behind? or what?

3bosy87

Dec 12, 2015
greetings:

thank you so much for replying back.. By the way I want to mention that IRCC already knows that i was going to be applying for my daughter proof of citizenship as I told them in a letter that i send with my spouse's application. But when they send that letter few days saying they were issuing a PR visa to my spouse, and what got me confused is that in the email it says and i quote their words " You and all your accompanying dependents must travel to Canada and present your immigration documents at a Canadian Port of Entry before they expire. The validity of the visas cannot be extended."

Then they said i quote "Documents to submit:

Original signed valid passport for yourself and each accompanying dependent:

Each person, including minor children, must have their own passport with at least two blank pages in each passport"

In my spouse application in the dependent form IM0008 I added my two daughters, and in the question 11 for both daughter's "will you accompany principal applicant to Canada"? I checked Yes.. So does that have an effect since IRCC knows that my spouse can't leave my daughters behind maybe that could be why they are also giving them a visa? or no?

From what they said in the letter doesn't that mean they want their passports so they can give them a visa also or what??

Looking forward to hearing back from you.. I appreciate it.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
3bosy87 said:
"Documents to submit:

Original signed valid passport for yourself and each accompanying dependent:

In my spouse application in the dependent form IM0008 I added my two daughters, and in the question 11 for both daughter's "will you accompany principal applicant to Canada"? I checked Yes.. So does that have an effect since IRCC knows that my spouse can't leave my daughters behind maybe that could be why they are also giving them a visa? or no?

From what they said in the letter doesn't that mean they want their passports so they can give them a visa also or what??
It is a generic letter. They are not specifically requesting your daughters passports.

You screwed up by adding them as dependents in the application. The IMM008 clearly states not to list Canadian dependents. You are very lucky the app wasn't returned because of it.

Send your wife's passport and include proof that you have applied for your daughters' Certificates of Citizenship just in case.

xls

Mar 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
25-11-2016
AOR Received.
06-12-2016
File Transfer...
12-12-2016
Med's Done....
24-10-2016
Passport Req..
28-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2017
LANDED..........
17-10-2017
Family Class
Sponsorship application (per application) $75.00
Principal applicant $475.00
A family member of the principal applicant who is under 19 years of age and is not a spouse or common-law partner or A family member of the principle applicant who is 19 years of age or older who has been unable to be financially self-supporting since before the age of 19 due to a physical or mental condition $150.00
Right of Permanent Residence Fee $490.00

Total: $1190

I am applying for my wife and my baby. She's 3 yrs old. Can someone please confirm if I'm paying the right amount?

The major issue I have is with the sponsorship application. Should it be twice the amount ($150) as it states per application.

Jeni123

Nov 19, 2016
Thank you SL_Chica. I'm just worried that they would compare the TRV application to the spouse application, since spouse application's asking for my history for the past 10 years. SO, it's confusing me what to do. Thank you again!

CDNinHH

Star Member
Aug 3, 2016
Thailand
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 May, 2016
AOR Received.
30-05-2016
File Transfer...
01-08-2016
Med's Request
01-08-2016
Med's Done....
Passed Nov. 01, 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov 23, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Dec. 16, 2016
LANDED..........
Planning April 2017
Hi all,

we are well on our way with the whole PR application and hope we will receive the DM and PPR shortly. But now after reading some of the posts here I'm wondering if we need to send the passports. Let me explain, the PR applicants are my wife and step-daughter, they currently have valid 5 year TRV's in their passports. Am I to understand that the PPR is to only affix visa's and the important part is the COPR? So if they already have valid visa's can we just not land with the COPR?

Thanks