+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Layla Fahad

Dec 29, 2017
Why can IRCC indicates all marriage requirements in their checklist ??? so everyone us would have followed that checklist too!
minimum 200 plus guests in both Shaadia and Valima whether we can afford or not.!
Tons of signing NN pics along with Maulvi Saheb.... Rukhsaati pics with Quran on top of Bride's head....doesn't matter if its a regular book as they want to see something on top of a Bride's Head :eek::eek::D
Bride walking with her Groom happily ever after..
Pics of Bride crying and then jumping in a well decorated car with her hubby --- with a sign JUST MARRIED!!
A nice decorated room with tons of flowers...for Bride and Groom...A 5* HOTEL ROOM makes your case 100% Strong
Pics inside that room...not personal one for sure...:rolleyes::rolleyes:
what else..Valima pics with 200 plus Guests whether you can afford OR Not
Frequent visits to you spouse even for this you have to sell your Car or property or personal belongings like TV Furniture but frequent visit is a must!
please if you have some thing in your mind..!
Oh YES
2nd Marriage and Age Gap consider a Crime so be careful with that..and expect major delays in your application!
I’ve been reading about this age gap a lot. Me and my husband have 11 years of age difference , but it’s first marriage for both of us.. should I expect delays?

Reactions: LoudNClear

25may2k7_applicant

Jul 14, 2017
Islamabad
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-10-2017
No news? Do you have any red flags? What do the notes say?
They had asked for additional documents (urdu nikah nama) on 23 of april. Its second marriage for my wife and first for me and there's also an age difference between us . So yeah there are couple of red flags.

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
Reactions: Annee

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
Hi all,
I am here after 2,3 months . I do not have any idea about new admins now. I knew some of old admins but they left this forum.
I have request for new admins Please update Excel Sheet.
My hubby got Passport request on 18th of May Alhumdolilah.
He submitted his passport at Visa Office on 25th of may 2018.
I am August 2016 applicant.
Can anyone please further assist me . How long its gonna be take to stamp his passport and send us back?
congrats! i am the new admin and will update the spreadsheet. it can take about 2 weeks to get passport back, sometimes its sooner.

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
Guys, so I got a bit greedy and got my hubby to buy me lots of clothes and few housewares and now he's stuck with bringing 3 suitcases. What do you think is it risky or would Border Security understand that he's moving and will have extra baggage? Or am I asking for trouble here?

Few years ago, I brought 6 suitcases (don't ask! I'm a shopaholic) and was asked at BS why I'm bringing so much. So I told them that it was my brother's wedding and I'm bringing clothes for the family but they still screened me. What's your suggestion?
dont worry about it, they can understand that hes moving to Canada, of course he can have a lot more stuff than just 2 suitcases :)

most they can do is screen the baggage, just make sure to declare whatever he has that needs declaring, specially money.

6 suitcases :eek: i would have looked at you funny too if i saw that. :D:p

Usmanaziz

May 25, 2018
So im a canadian citizen applied for spousal immigration as well as applied for citizenship of my infant daughter.

Passport submitting request cam for my wife but my daughters case is still in process but my wife cant travel without my daughter. What are the options i can avail.

Also for vfs is it walk in or do i have to take an appointment. Also wht fee am i suppose to pay as my consultant paid all visa fees with the application. Is there any vfs charges

Usmanaziz

May 25, 2018
Did u took an apointment or walked into gerrys. Also any fee paid on spot
Hi all,
I am here after 2,3 months . I do not have any idea about new admins now. I knew some of old admins but they left this forum.
I have request for new admins Please update Excel Sheet.
My hubby got Passport request on 18th of May Alhumdolilah.
He submitted his passport at Visa Office on 25th of may 2018.
I am August 2016 applicant.
Can anyone please further assist me . How long its gonna be take to stamp his passport and send us back?

Javs

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
8-12-2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2018
File Transfer...
23-03-2018
Med's Request
20-02-2018
Med's Done....
12-03-2018
Umm my husband is 8 years older than me I mean isn’t that normal for Pakistani people? I’m in 20s, he’s in 30s *rolls eyes* would that also be a problem? I feel so silly for even having to worry about this. Oh and it’s pehli shaadi for both of us with rukhsati.

Javs

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
8-12-2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2018
File Transfer...
23-03-2018
Med's Request
20-02-2018
Med's Done....
12-03-2018
Why can IRCC indicates all marriage requirements in their checklist ??? so everyone us would have followed that checklist too!
minimum 200 plus guests in both Shaadia and Valima whether we can afford or not.!
Tons of signing NN pics along with Maulvi Saheb.... Rukhsaati pics with Quran on top of Bride's head....doesn't matter if its a regular book as they want to see something on top of a Bride's Head :eek::eek::D
Bride walking with her Groom happily ever after..
Pics of Bride crying and then jumping in a well decorated car with her hubby --- with a sign JUST MARRIED!!
A nice decorated room with tons of flowers...for Bride and Groom...A 5* HOTEL ROOM makes your case 100% Strong
Pics inside that room...not personal one for sure...:rolleyes::rolleyes:
what else..Valima pics with 200 plus Guests whether you can afford OR Not
Frequent visits to you spouse even for this you have to sell your Car or property or personal belongings like TV Furniture but frequent visit is a must!
please if you have some thing in your mind..!
Oh YES
2nd Marriage and Age Gap consider a Crime so be careful with that..and expect major delays in your application!
Oh and doesn’t it say 20 photos only in checklist? I called an ircc agent back then to ask her if I could send more since I couldn’t fit all events in just 20 photographs and she replied so rudely, “Even if you had 100 events just follow the checklist rule of 20 photographs only!!” And I was like okaaay, but I still sent 50 :| idk I had to.

The whole process and the requirements are too vague sometimes.

Layla Fahad

Dec 29, 2017
Umm my husband is 8 years older than me I mean isn’t that normal for Pakistani people? I’m in 20s, he’s in 30s *rolls eyes* would that also be a problem? I feel so silly for even having to worry about this. Oh and it’s pehli shaadi for both of us with rukhsati.
Same case as mine except he’s 11 years older .. I think it’s quite normal for paki people .. hope they won’t make an issue

Layla Fahad

Dec 29, 2017
Received AOR1 on 26th February 2018
Passed medical test on 7th May
Submitted PCC & Schedule A on 14th May

Complete silence since then. No update on ECAS or GCKEY. No background check no transfer to VO.
On this forum most of the people from February have either got their Background check started or application transferred to VO. I’m really tensed, what should I expect? :(

mahdi82

Nov 17, 2017
Hello Everyone, I have a question.
I got my pr in Montreal under QSW category and I have my CSQ. My wife has got her approval of pr under spousal category and her province of destination is Kelowna, BC. I was in Kelowna when I applied for her case but now I have moved back to Montreal. She has a flight booked already destined to Montreal. So would there be any problem for her if she lands in Montreal or she has to arrive at other ports but quebec? Would she require CSQ to present to the immigration or cbs officer? If not would she be asked to apply for CSQ at the same time or would she be given some timeframe to apply and allowed to enter into canada? If none works what are the other options and to be on safe side what is the best option? What would happen in worst case if she lands in Montreal?

Please Suggest..!!!