+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

m.2055

Dec 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
27-10-2017
Almost 7 long months to our application. No response from LVO. Its so frustrating :(
Ordered notes and hoping for the best now

m.2055

Dec 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
27-10-2017
Hi Guys,

You can add me to the Excel sheet too. I applied in September 2017, and they received my Application on September 8, 2017. On October 27, she was asked for Medical, police certificate and the Schedule Form A. On December 21, 2017 her application moved to LVO.

From the online tool it says, my wife's application has started processing on: December 29, 2017. But, no news till now. So I contacted LVO and got a response from them on May 21, 2018 that the 'application awaits a full review in London, Once this review has taken place, We will be in contact'

So, my basic question is, how much more time am I looking at here? Will my wife have to do another medical test?
Is there still a chance for her to be called for interview? In the Linked application, it says she does not need an interview (My case is pretty strong)
but after LVO review can she still be asked for an interview? I am going to Pakistan soon, so I will be with her. I hope her Visa arrives and I can take her back with me. Is this scenario possible by end of August?

Regards,

Frustrated.
In the same boat. I am at my 7 month mark. My husband's visiting me for eid. We were hoping we could go back together but it doesn't seem so now.
From what i know their processesing time has gone up to 9- 12 months on average. Chances for an interview are less if you have a strong case but you never know.
You can order notes to see and keep hoping for the best. Thats all we can do.

Rick60

Oct 14, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
November 4, 2017.
File Transfer...
Soon In Sha Allah
Hi Guys,

You can add me to the Excel sheet too. I applied in September 2017, and they received my Application on September 8, 2017. On October 27, she was asked for Medical, police certificate and the Schedule Form A. On December 21, 2017 her application moved to LVO.

From the online tool it says, my wife's application has started processing on: December 29, 2017. But, no news till now. So I contacted LVO and got a response from them on May 21, 2018 that the 'application awaits a full review in London, Once this review has taken place, We will be in contact'

So, my basic question is, how much more time am I looking at here? Will my wife have to do another medical test?
Is there still a chance for her to be called for interview? In the Linked application, it says she does not need an interview (My case is pretty strong)
but after LVO review can she still be asked for an interview? I am going to Pakistan soon, so I will be with her. I hope her Visa arrives and I can take her back with me. Is this scenario possible by end of August?

Regards,

Frustrated.
I am from the same month, and at the verge of losing it, lol. But seeing so many June, July applicants still waiting, even some from March, it would be just wise to expect nothing earlier than August. How many days it took them to reply to your mail? I mailed the high comission on May 9, and no reply so far.

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
In the same boat. I am at my 7 month mark. My husband's visiting me for eid. We were hoping we could go back together but it doesn't seem so now.
From what i know their processesing time has gone up to 9- 12 months on average. Chances for an interview are less if you have a strong case but you never know.
You can order notes to see and keep hoping for the best. Thats all we can do.
Please keep in mind that their stated processing time is 12 months and that's for 80% of the cases, meaning the other 20% can go even longer and this is so true if it's 2nd marriage and/or big age gap. It's stupid but unfortunately that's how it is.

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
Please keep in mind that their stated processing time is 12 months and that's for 80% of the cases, meaning the other 20% can go even longer and this is so true if it's 2nd marriage and/or big age gap. It's stupid but unfortunately that's how it is.
where did we get the percentage from?

saamar

Star Member
Mar 10, 2018
I dono about that, I just kinda sat here quietly now after receiving the same email that I got months back lol. Submitted updated communication and visit photos. Now I know I did everything I possibly could from my end, rest whatever is meant to be. It all depends who ends up handling your case I guess..for that they have to open them first..meeting MP tomorrow I'll tell you how it goes. I'm not going to bother emailing them either. Just pointless and builds more tension..now I'll simply wait.
Good luck! Any idea if all goes well. What would be the next step in our case? A passport request ?

Javs

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
8-12-2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2018
File Transfer...
23-03-2018
Med's Request
20-02-2018
Med's Done....
12-03-2018
It’s true that the processing time stated on website is 12 months but what’s making us all impatient are the applicants who got processed in 6-7 months lol. I keep dreaming I’m gonna be that lucky winner who’ll get processed in 7 months *sighs*

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
It’s true that the processing time stated on website is 12 months but what’s making us all impatient are the applicants who got processed in 6-7 months lol. I keep dreaming I’m gonna be that lucky winner who’ll get processed in 7 months *sighs*
Basically it's 'within 12 months'. Most straight forward and strong cases get processed quicker.

Javs

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
8-12-2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2018
File Transfer...
23-03-2018
Med's Request
20-02-2018
Med's Done....
12-03-2018
Basically it's 'within 12 months'. Most straight forward and strong cases get processed quicker.
I have a pretty strong case, I guess. I mean we got married in January 2017 had our rukhsati, walima and all that, then we went to Canada together in Feb (I have a visitor visa). But I was so stupid I could’ve just done inbound. I chose outbound. Now I’m rotting here alone in Pak ;( bad decision. We applied in Oct initially. File came back. Reapplied in Dec. My husband came in January 2018 to visit me. I still could’ve gone back on visit with him but I didn’t know I could do medical outside Pak too so I stayed back till March then I thought ‘why go through all the hassle of long flights only to come back after 3-4 months, you’ll get ppr in 6-7 months like in July.’ Now seeing how long LVO is actually taking, I’m regretting everything :| wasted so much time. It was snowing there in April and I was burning here.

Last edited:

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
I have a pretty strong case, I guess. I mean we got married in January 2017 then we had our rukhsati, walima and all that, then we went to Canada together in Feb (I have a visitor visa). But I was so stupid I could’ve just done inbound. I chose outbound. Now I’m rotting here alone in Pak ;( bad decision. We applied in Oct initially. File came back. Reapplied in Dec. My husband came in January to visit me. I still could’ve gone back on visit with him but I didn’t know I could do medical outside Pak too so I stayed back till March then I thought ‘why go through all the hassle of long flights only to come back after 3-4 months, you’ll get it in 6-7 months like in July.’ Now seeing how long LVO is actually taking, I’m regretting everything :| wasted so much time. It was snowing there in April and I was burning here.
If you have a visit visa then why not come here and be with him unless you have school or job :) People would kill to have a visit visa.

Canada say dosti kar kay long flights say kya darna? :p

Javs

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
8-12-2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2018
File Transfer...
23-03-2018
Med's Request
20-02-2018
Med's Done....
12-03-2018
If you have a visit visa then why not come here and be with him unless you have school or job :) People would kill to have a visit visa.

Canada say dosti kar kay long flights say kya darna? :p
Yeah I’m confused if I should go on visit now after Eid but my wishful thinking is telling me again I might get it in August and would have to go back all the way in just one month. Found one emirates flight for July for 2400$. So like, is it really worth the risk? Ahhhhh. But what if it takes longer I’d waste an other 4 months. Isn’t there any way to submit passport from Canada? I know it goes to Islamabad but maybe I could transfer mine?

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
Good luck! Any idea if all goes well. What would be the next step in our case? A passport request ?
Before that the background has to be in process, then generally people get pre arrival letters which means eligibility is passed. After that DM and then passport request. Or another scenario if they feel they need more info they ask for additional info or if they feel something is sketchy they will send PFL which means you'll have to go through interview...let's hope and pray we don't go that route.

Reactions: saamar

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
Yeah I’m confused if I should go on visit now after Eid but my wishful thinking is telling me again I might get it in August and would have to go back all the way in just one month. Found one emirates flight for July for 2400$. So like, is it really worth the risk? Ahhhhh. But what if it takes longer I’d waste an other 4 months. Isn’t there any way to submit passport from Canada? I know it goes to Islamabad but maybe I could transfer mine?
When you get PPR, just go back because you will have to re-enter Canada anyways. LVO is ridiculous. I would not hold my breath.

Reactions: Javs