07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
Hi Guys,

You can add me to the Excel sheet too. I applied in September 2017, and they received my Application on September 8, 2017. On October 27, she was asked for Medical, police certificate and the Schedule Form A. On December 21, 2017 her application moved to LVO.

From the online tool it says, my wife's application has started processing on: December 29, 2017. But, no news till now. So I contacted LVO and got a response from them on May 21, 2018 that the 'application awaits a full review in London, Once this review has taken place, We will be in contact'

So, my basic question is, how much more time am I looking at here? Will my wife have to do another medical test?
Is there still a chance for her to be called for interview? In the Linked application, it says she does not need an interview (My case is pretty strong)
but after LVO review can she still be asked for an interview? I am going to Pakistan soon, so I will be with her. I hope her Visa arrives and I can take her back with me. Is this scenario possible by end of August?

Regards,

Frustrated.
hi can you please provide the following info also so i can add you.

Location of Principal Applicant (city):
Are you Sponsor or Applicant:
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR:
Sponsoring husband or wife:
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N):
Nikkah Only Case (Y/N):
Second marriage for PA or Sponsor (Y/N):

Shiraz Kamran

Aug 12, 2017
(Passport request is Two step process as Pakistani law does not permit sending passport out of country

7. Passport request 1. PPR1 sending copies of the passport and pictures to LVO (30 days) (immediately send to LVO on given address)
after receiving your copies of passport and pictures. LVO will issue Visa and COPR issued as per your passport and send it to Islamabad

8. Passport Request 2. PPR2. Original passport and return address needs to be sent to Islamabad. (usually 30-45 days after PPR1) Send PPs through TCS visatronics

9. Visa is being pasted on Passport. VISA along with COPR is sent to your return address.)

In the above steps, if a person already has Canadian Visa, can these steps be skipped to COPR ? And if yes what needs to done to skip these steps?

Reactions: humy.11.23

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
i really wish there was a way to insert pictures here so i didn't had to type out what came through in my notes ..

recommended for interview .. they want us to elaborate on how the two families knew each other before .. it's common sense as just like here in Canada .. a lot of families know each other since ages and then meet each other to marry their kids off together .. my parents are from the same town as my hubby's family .. they have been living there since ever and are well known throughout the town .. my parents moved out of that town after they got married .. so since then didn't have any connections with them, but because had common family friends who made us meet each other, it was easy enough to say yes and go along with the arranged marriage ..

two other points they raise are i am 1 yr older than my hubby and that i am divorced .. thank God they don't require anything else for divorce ..

what do you all think from the information i have provided?

zaria

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Hi all,
I am here after 2,3 months . I do not have any idea about new admins now. I knew some of old admins but they left this forum.
I have request for new admins Please update Excel Sheet.
My hubby got Passport request on 18th of May Alhumdolilah.
He submitted his passport at Visa Office on 25th of may 2018.
I am August 2016 applicant.
Can anyone please further assist me . How long its gonna be take to stamp his passport and send us back?

m.2055

Dec 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
27-10-2017
Hi all,
I am here after 2,3 months . I do not have any idea about new admins now. I knew some of old admins but they left this forum.
I have request for new admins Please update Excel Sheet.
My hubby got Passport request on 18th of May Alhumdolilah.
He submitted his passport at Visa Office on 25th of may 2018.
I am August 2016 applicant.
Can anyone please further assist me . How long its gonna be take to stamp his passport and send us back?
August 2016? It took so long for the process?
It usually takes upto 2 weeks to get passport stanped

SoniAZ

Apr 17, 2017
Hey. What's the 'normal' next step after additional documents are requested? (communication proof etc)
When did you get the additional document request ?Which month applicant are you ?

I got additional documents request on 17th may , no updates since then.

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
i really wish there was a way to insert pictures here so i didn't had to type out what came through in my notes ..

recommended for interview .. they want us to elaborate on how the two families knew each other before .. it's common sense as just like here in Canada .. a lot of families know each other since ages and then meet each other to marry their kids off together .. my parents are from the same town as my hubby's family .. they have been living there since ever and are well known throughout the town .. my parents moved out of that town after they got married .. so since then didn't have any connections with them, but because had common family friends who made us meet each other, it was easy enough to say yes and go along with the arranged marriage ..

two other points they raise are i am 1 yr older than my hubby and that i am divorced .. thank God they don't require anything else for divorce ..

These are really ridiculous concerns raised. 1 year?? Are you freaking kidding me right now !? Should tell them you guys are isolated and live in a box cut off from the entire world.

Reactions: AHC and Javs

Javs

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
8-12-2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2018
File Transfer...
23-03-2018
Med's Request
20-02-2018
Med's Done....
12-03-2018

Wow I’m shocked that they’re even concerned about that ugh. That’s how marriages get arranged. As for age difference jeez 1 year?! Meghan Markle is also older than Prince Harry and divorced xD lol lvo is being a baby.

Reactions: AHC and humy.11.23

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017
Guys, so I got a bit greedy and got my hubby to buy me lots of clothes and few housewares and now he's stuck with bringing 3 suitcases. What do you think is it risky or would Border Security understand that he's moving and will have extra baggage? Or am I asking for trouble here?

Few years ago, I brought 6 suitcases (don't ask! I'm a shopaholic) and was asked at BS why I'm bringing so much. So I told them that it was my brother's wedding and I'm bringing clothes for the family but they still screened me. What's your suggestion?

Reactions: carolbb23

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Bhaiyo aur behno,

Exactly one year has been completed since I filed my application.
it will be a year for me in few days as well and i am still waiting for an interview date .. ughhhh ..
hang in there buddy! i am sure we are all at the end of the tunnel .. :)

Reactions: 25may2k7_applicant

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
Why can IRCC indicates all marriage requirements in their checklist ??? so everyone us would have followed that checklist too!
minimum 200 plus guests in both Shaadia and Valima whether we can afford or not.!
Tons of signing NN pics along with Maulvi Saheb.... Rukhsaati pics with Quran on top of Bride's head....doesn't matter if its a regular book as they want to see something on top of a Bride's Head :eek::eek::D
Bride walking with her Groom happily ever after..
Pics of Bride crying and then jumping in a well decorated car with her hubby --- with a sign JUST MARRIED!!
A nice decorated room with tons of flowers...for Bride and Groom...A 5* HOTEL ROOM makes your case 100% Strong
Pics inside that room...not personal one for sure...:rolleyes::rolleyes:
what else..Valima pics with 200 plus Guests whether you can afford OR Not
Frequent visits to you spouse even for this you have to sell your Car or property or personal belongings like TV Furniture but frequent visit is a must!
please if you have some thing in your mind..!
Oh YES
2nd Marriage and Age Gap consider a Crime so be careful with that..and expect major delays in your application!