+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

FAIZAQURBAN

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
Hi guys. My husband bgc started on May 8 but wr didn't get any pre arrival. Is it normal? Bcz pply usually get pre arrival and bgc started at the same time.

SoniAZ

Apr 17, 2017
What problem do they have with yours now ?
This is my husband's second marriage. He was married before in Canada to a Canadian citizen. And he has been living in Canada for the past 25 years.

I dont see it as a problem though. I dont know why they are not processing our case.

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
This is my husband's second marriage. He was married before in Canada to a Canadian citizen. And he has been living in Canada for the past 25 years.

I dont see it as a problem though. I dont know wh
God knows man. It's my first marriage and I'm at almost 11 months with nothing so can't really say what they're doing. Our cases are so complicating they can't even open them lol I have just stopped trying to contact them or stress over it..doesnt do any good

LoudNClear

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Montreal, QC
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
Sep 19, 2019
IELTS Request
Not required
I’ve been reading about this age gap a lot. Me and my husband have 11 years of age difference , but it’s first marriage for both of us.. should I expect delays?
11 years age gap between me and my wife too that being our first marriage too. Let's see and all the best to us!

Reactions: Layla Fahad

Mk1223

Apr 9, 2018
Hi, can someone please help me. I started my application 2 months ago. On may 12 i received an email stating they have my application and its in process. Today my husband received an email for medical.and my account is saying decision made. What does that mean? Is everything approved? I am surprized how come they asked medical so early. Please help thanks

julyabc

Star Member
May 22, 2018
Hi, can someone please help me. I started my application 2 months ago. On may 12 i received an email stating they have my application and its in process. Today my husband received an email for medical.and my account is saying decision made. What does that mean? Is everything approved? I am surprized how come they asked medical so early. Please help thanks
they have approved u as sponsor .dm is for ur side. after S.A they send medical etc

Last edited:

Carl_johnson

Jun 23, 2017
UAE
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-July-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Oct-2017
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
So im a canadian citizen applied for spousal immigration as well as applied for citizenship of my infant daughter.

Passport submitting request cam for my wife but my daughters case is still in process but my wife cant travel without my daughter. What are the options i can avail.

Also for vfs is it walk in or do i have to take an appointment. Also wht fee am i suppose to pay as my consultant paid all visa fees with the application. Is there any vfs charges

VFS Islamabad i can tell you about,
it is walk in, and they will take their service charges of 1346 rupees per passport to send to Canadian embassy. may be 100 for sms service, means 1500 almost it will cost.

Layla Fahad

Dec 29, 2017
The process is a bit different now, before few years they used to ask for medical at the very end. Now they get done with it in the beginning ..

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
But ppl are saying that its been 3 to 4 months their gckey account says the same thing and bgc been started but not moving?
If the bgc has started that means they are working on it. The length of time varies depending on individual circumstances, some take more time than others. This is why people get a generic response of 3 months or so, the system for that is separate. If your spouse doesn't have much of a travel history, doesn't work for the govt and other factors you feel may cause delays..shouldn't take that long. Is this your first marriage, also did you have a full marriage ceremony ?