+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Asifbajwa

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
W
Why can IRCC indicates all marriage requirements in their checklist ??? so everyone us would have followed that checklist too!
minimum 200 plus guests in both Shaadia and Valima whether we can afford or not.!
Tons of signing NN pics along with Maulvi Saheb.... Rukhsaati pics with Quran on top of Bride's head....doesn't matter if its a regular book as they want to see something on top of a Bride's Head :eek::eek::D
Bride walking with her Groom happily ever after..
Pics of Bride crying and then jumping in a well decorated car with her hubby --- with a sign JUST MARRIED!!
A nice decorated room with tons of flowers...for Bride and Groom...A 5* HOTEL ROOM makes your case 100% Strong
Pics inside that room...not personal one for sure...:rolleyes::rolleyes:
what else..Valima pics with 200 plus Guests whether you can afford OR Not
Frequent visits to you spouse even for this you have to sell your Car or property or personal belongings like TV Furniture but frequent visit is a must!
please if you have some thing in your mind..!
Oh YES
2nd Marriage and Age Gap consider a Crime so be careful with that..and expect major delays in your application!
What happend
All okay in ur case

Mk1223

Apr 9, 2018
We require the following item(s) to continue processing your application:
 At this time, you need to provide a police certificate for:
1) The country where you currently live, if you have lived there for six months or more;
and
2) The country where you have spent most of your adult life since the age of 18.
You must also provide this for every family member (whether accompanying you to Canada or
not) who is aged 18 or older. Please refer to your application guide for a definition of “family
member”. This must be received at this office by: 2018/06/22

I received this letter. They are asking for police report for every family member. Does that mean we have to get police certificate for my husband's mother and father too? Or just for my husband.

Thanks

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
We require the following item(s) to continue processing your application:
 At this time, you need to provide a police certificate for:
1) The country where you currently live, if you have lived there for six months or more;
and
2) The country where you have spent most of your adult life since the age of 18.
You must also provide this for every family member (whether accompanying you to Canada or
not) who is aged 18 or older. Please refer to your application guide for a definition of “family
member”. This must be received at this office by: 2018/06/22

I received this letter. They are asking for police report for every family member. Does that mean we have to get police certificate for my husband's mother and father too? Or just for my husband.

Thanks
no, "family" for them means you, your husband and any children you might have. they dont need Police cert for his mother and father, but if you have children together then they need for them if above 18

Mk1223

Apr 9, 2018
no, "family" for them means you, your husband and any children you might have. they dont need Police cert for his mother and father, but if you have children together then they need for them if above 18

Thank you.

Do you know how long it takes after medical n police report? What is the next step?

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
Thank you.

Do you know how long it takes after medical n police report? What is the next step?
after med and PCC, they send file to London Visa Office and then just forget about the process for a good 6-7 months. They take their sweet time to look at the file. for many of us, our file has been sitting at London Visa office for a good 6 months or more without being looked at.